Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
I'm with you on this one. I don't particularly care about Ted's girlfriends, but I gotta say Stella is quite an enjoyable character. And I loved them in the premiere.
Yeah I don't think she's the mother either, but I would like it if she was! (at least I know I like this character but you never know if I'll like any other actress they cast to play the mother!)
Old 09-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Last season I wasn't a huge fan of Ted & Stella, but after the premiere I am slowly starting to love them. I guess my main issue with them was we didn't see them all together that much. Everything was just implied and I just couldn't buy into the fact that it was "love". The Star Wars storyline was just hilarious and helped me with some of my issues with them. The road ahead of them is going to be very bumpy, so I am anxious to see where they go next.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscape12 (View Post)
Last season I wasn't a huge fan of Ted & Stella, but after the premiere I am slowly starting to love them. I guess my main issue with them was we didn't see them all together that much. Everything was just implied and I just couldn't buy into the fact that it was "love". The Star Wars storyline was just hilarious and helped me with some of my issues with them. The road ahead of them is going to be very bumpy, so I am anxious to see where they go next.
Yeah I agree with you on it all being implied which is why I hope we see more scenes of them together!!
The Star Wars stuff was just awesome!! (and actually I've had some pretty similar arguments as the one between Stella and Marshall).

BTW- I love your icon!!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't a fan of them last season...it seemed so pushed, so quick...Ted wanted somebody badly and didn't really think about it...I mean he didn't even know the colour of her eyes. But they got me in Monday's episode...so adorable...

And Stella really likes Ted and it was a nice move of her that she pretended to like Star Wars and Marshall did understand that move too well...

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

They were quite irresistible in the premiere I still think she's not the mother and I still think the engagement was way too rushed and thus won't last, but unlike last season when I didn't care, this time, I might actually be sad if they break up.
~DresdenDoll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was rushed, what we've already seen in the first episode. They barely know each other. I guess they will take some time now, to get to know each other better and to fall in love properly.

I gotta say Stella got me with Star Wars. and I now like them together.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I think they're already in love. It's not the problem. The problem is that they hardly know each other and that I'm still not sure either of them is actually ready to get married. Stella has to be very careful in her decisions, considering she has a child to think about and Ted is so in love with the idea of getting married that I'm not sure if he even realizes what such step does to people's lives.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

I really wish they'd had Sarah for one more episode last season. I think that would have really helped, because it did seem a strange rush from that no at the end of Ten Sessions to Ted saying "I was dating Stella.." in his voiceover.

You are? Since when?!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, although even with one more episode last year, I'd still find their engagement rushed... Mostly because, as it was amazingly pointed out in the premiere, they hardly know anything about each other.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

ITA that it was rushed but I guess they will slow down a little bit...as you pinted out: They hardly know each other...they might really like each other or have this feeling of being in love...but to be actually IN LOVE takes more time...

But they are cute together! And I guess an important step was that Stella wanted to make Ted happy by saying she loveid the move...although she said that sentence with the bear...Marshall's reaction was hilarious btw.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I be added please? I aodre them!
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added you.

I missed them last episode...after the premier I was expecting some cute scenes...well maybe next week.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pey_23 (View Post)
I missed them last episode...after the premier I was expecting some cute scenes...well maybe next week.
So was I. Next week hopefully.

~Smelliot~
talking_cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I guess an important step was that Stella wanted to make Ted happy by saying she loveid the move...
I was surprised that Marshall was having such reaction to her lie. Did he already forget the olive theory?
Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah and Josh are so cute on the Ten Sessions commentary.

Especially when they start talking about the two minute date being another in the long list of "Things Ted Mosby does that is hilarious/romantic on screen but in real life would just be CREEPY."! "She says 'No I don't want to date you,' and then the next day, he's waiting outside her workplace with a PROPS DEPARTMENT."

Josh calls Sarah "Chalkey" - it's adorable!

ETA: I made this for the OP if you want it!

Last edited by *~*Rach*~*; 10-03-2008 at 01:50 PM
*~*Rach*~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread