Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2017, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

You sure love your comic shows Nothing wrong with that, I was watching Gotham for a long time but ended up forgetting about it. Yeah, it only makes sense that the older boards are going to have less traffic but oh well, I'll never tire of talking about them Mostly 90% of what I watch is older shows anyways.

I hope I can too, believe me I can do the fun stuff but I don't really know how it'll impact my health later on but oh well, I want to live in the moment instead of worrying anymore.

My allergies are absolutely horrible today due to the pollon levels and everything else so I'm probably not going to be around much tonight but I might show up occasionally

Have a good night and glad today went okay I remember working retail and having to put up Holiday items and stocking all the candy...got kinda tedious.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, Gotham is the only one I haven't watched, and now I'm thinking I should try.

Have you been told about how your health will be later on? There are people who still live very long and healthy lives even with an illness. But I don't want you worrying either.

Oh, I get allergies because of dust and pollen too, Mark. I was sneezing yesterday and today, but nothing I can do about it. And it usually doesn't last that long. I hope you feel better and I'll see you later! I'm going to bed soon anyway.

Yeah, I'm usually glad once the holidays are over. After New Year's Eve it's just a long wait for Easter and Spring. My favorite time of year. We're preparing for inventory on October 17th. Thankfully I'll have a week of vacation starting October 26th through Halloween, so I'll get to have a break between inventory and all the Black Friday madness.

I'll see you later, Mark! If I don't see you, have a good night and sleep well! Feel better soon!
Old 09-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

You definitely should, it's got a strange feel and doesn't follow source material as much as some shows do, at least from what I can tell. Casual viewers that don't really care for the comics have loved it though.

Well not much but that with my parents having bad health just to prrepare to have some of the same problems and that I'll either need dialysis or a kidney transplant by the time I'm 50. My immune system is essentially non existent and will probably get the flu or a cold a lot more often than the average person does. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

That break between holidays must be nice Inventory? Oh man, I hated that more than anything else and then Black Friday too? Really tested my sanity those years

You have a good night too Try and get some sleep before the holiday rushes begin
Old 09-16-2017, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You're welcome! Your guys play the Vikings tomorrow, and the Eagles have to go up against the Chiefs, which I'm a bit nervous about.
Yeah, I'm sure we will come out harder against the Vikings, we always do that against the top teams haha. Good luck with that and btw you should definitely check out Gotham
Old 09-17-2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, I'm sure we will come out harder against the Vikings, we always do that against the top teams haha. Good luck with that and btw you should definitely check out Gotham
Well, the Eagles lost to the Chiefs, 27-20. But I'm not gonna act like it's the end of the world. I just hope the Cowboys lose to the Broncos. And congrats on your Steelers crushing the Vikings, 26-9. That was total ownage.

And I'm gonna try to get into Gotham because it looks like Bruce and Selina are about to become Batman and Catwoman. I saw their scenes in the previous seasons on YouTube and they're pretty much the best part of the show, and they're kids. But now they're almost adults. OMG, they grew up fast.

OMG, I'm really sorry about that, Mark. That really sucks. Just take care of yourself, okay? I need my co-mod around for a long time. I want you to have a long and healthy-as-possible life. I guess this isn't something they have a cure for? Are you on a transplant list?

Well, I'm hoping that inventory this year isn't the nightmare it was last year. We seem to be more organized right now. Anyway, it'll all be over in four weeks, and then I'm on vacation for the week of Halloween. So yeah, that'll be a nice break right before the Thanksgiving/Christmas madhouse that retail becomes. I used to love the holidays. Maybe I can once again after I leave retail.

I'm gonna be watching Sunday Night Football, Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons, so I'll probably be gone all night. I'll see you tomorrow, Mark! Sleep well and goodnight!
Old 09-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Are you mocking? I can't stand any Pittsburgh team

Yeah I think they are too, they've been teasing it. Its nice too because he's slowly becoming Batman more and more but they're not rushing it, but they're not at a snails pace either.

Oh I'll be alive and kicking and co-modding with you for awhile Piss off the disease and live longer Not on a list yet because my kidneys aren't at a level in which they're failing.. I guess you have to be dying to get something like that

The feeling once inventory is over since it's such torture while

Have fun watching football See ya tomorrow!
Old 09-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, the Eagles lost to the Chiefs, 27-20. But I'm not gonna act like it's the end of the world. I just hope the Cowboys lose to the Broncos. And congrats on your Steelers crushing the Vikings, 26-9. That was total ownage.
It sucks that the Eagles couldn't beat the Chiefs, but at least you played them better than the Patriots. Saw the result of that and was pretty happy with it
Old 09-18-2017, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It sucks that the Eagles couldn't beat the Chiefs, but at least you played them better than the Patriots. Saw the result of that and was pretty happy with it
Yeah, at least we did that. And at least the Cowboys lost to the Broncos 17-42. That was a humiliation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Are you mocking? I can't stand any Pittsburgh team

Yeah I think they are too, they've been teasing it. Its nice too because he's slowly becoming Batman more and more but they're not rushing it, but they're not at a snails pace either.

Oh I'll be alive and kicking and co-modding with you for awhile Piss off the disease and live longer Not on a list yet because my kidneys aren't at a level in which they're failing.. I guess you have to be dying to get something like that
No, I'm not mocking, Mark. stlavin95 is a Steelers fan, and that's who I was congratulating. Sorry, stlavin95, I don't remember if you ever mentioned your name.

Oh, sorry, Mark. Didn't know you were that biased against Pittsburgh.

Well I saw the new trailer for Gotham, and it looks like Bruce is trying out an early version of a costume that's more of a cape and a hood with a mask. I think they're going for the Zorro influence on Bruce from his childhood. That was the movie he went to see with his parents when they were killed. I'm wondering how soon he and Selina will go full-on Batman and Catwoman. I know the show's creators didn't want to do that until the final episode, but the longer the series goes on the more they may be tempted to just say fk it and put them in the suits. Too bad they're in a separate universe from Superman, Green Arrow, and The Flash.

Well that's good to know, Mark. I just hope you stay healthy for a long time. And please take care of yourself, okay? And I'm glad you're not in a situation where you'd even need a transplant.

Well, inventory might be a bit easier this year, we'll see. At any rate, I'm just looking forward to my Halloween vacation so I can relax, watch horror movies and football, and maybe have some Halloween treats.

And the football game was pretty good. Falcons beat the Packers 34-23. And tonight is Monday Night Football, New York Giants vs. Detroit Lions!
Old 09-18-2017, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Feeling pretty nauseous today for some reason. I'll try to be on later!
Old 09-18-2017, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, okay, Mark. I hope you feel better. I'm gonna be watching Monday Night Football anyway, so I'll be otherwise occupied before going to bed.

I'll take the post count and see you later!
Old 09-18-2017, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so too. Enjoy football!

Thanks for doing the post count I can't believe we went up
Old 09-18-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, at least we did that. And at least the Cowboys lost to the Broncos 17-42. That was a humiliation.
I bet you enjoyed that haha and it's Samuel btw.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I bet you enjoyed that haha and it's Samuel btw.
Thanks! Hi, Samuel!

And in more good news from the NFL, the New York Giants lost to the Detroit Lions, 10-24. They're 0-2 and in last place in the NFC East. And because Dallas lost to the Broncos on Sunday and the Redskins lost last week, the Eagles are still in 1st place in the NFC East even though we're 1-1.

And your Steelers are tied with the Ravens in the NFC North at 2-0, although they have the Ravens in 1st place.

Hi, Mark! I hope you're feeling okay today. I have to work tomorrow, but then on my days off, thankfully. Just five more weeks until my Halloween vacation!

And I have a dentist appointment coming up as well on October 12th.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Alex Halloween vacation, nice! I always forget how close away the holidays are Maybe me refusing to accept that Winter is around the corner.

I have a tooth bugging me that was going to need work on but luckily it lasted longer without any pain than the doctors had said so I might just get that thing pulled instead of them putting a false tooth and a bridge in there.

See ya later! Have a good night
Old 09-19-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Hi Alex Halloween vacation, nice! I always forget how close away the holidays are Maybe me refusing to accept that Winter is around the corner.

I have a tooth bugging me that was going to need work on but luckily it lasted longer without any pain than the doctors had said so I might just get that thing pulled instead of them putting a false tooth and a bridge in there.

See ya later! Have a good night

Yeah, I don't like thinking about Winter either, Mark. I hate the cold. I don't mind Fall, but I wish we could go right from Fall to Spring and skip over winter.

OMG, I'm sorry about your tooth. I had my wisdom teeth pulled, so I really didn't mind that, but I hope this one isn't one that's gonna be too noticeable.

Oh, are you leaving already? Okay, I'll talk to you later than, Mark! Have a good night and sleep well!