Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like everyone in the world. I'm selective when it comes to people. If people cross me, I'm not going to socialize with them ever.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex/ Sam....Brown wants to go to SF....but I hope he gets dumped to a worse NFL team... then he'll know how good he had it in Pittsberg

Alex...MasterChef Celebrity USA is on tonight...I don't recognize any of the names on it though...
Hi, Dave! Interesting news about Brown. I don't think the Eagles need him.

I hope you enjoy MasterChef, Dave. I'm going to bed early because I have to go in to work tomorrow, and it's gonna snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay, I wouldn't want him either if I was you and knowing Bell, he will just want too money.

Night Alex
Hey, Sam! Yeah, I don't think that the Eagles are gonna go for Bell or Brown. I think they're going to look elsewhere for trades and in the draft. But they're gonna let Foles go into free agency and not tag him. At least they'll still get a compensatory pick, but not from any team they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It would be a nice change. but I'm not sure what to change it to.

You're welcome.

My boyfriend's mom and aunt, our friend, and my biological mom.

Winter is supposed to be longer this year. It's not going to be spring until the end of April.
Hi, Mary! Yeah, I don't know what I'd change my username to either.

Awww, I'm glad you got to spend time with them. That's basically family, you know?

Well, I checked the forecast and where I live it's gonna start to get warm after the third week of March. The last week of March and the first week of April are gonna be really warm. I guess it's gonna be different where you live.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! Yeah, I don't know what I'd change my username to either.

Awww, I'm glad you got to spend time with them. That's basically family, you know?

Well, I checked the forecast and where I live it's gonna start to get warm after the third week of March. The last week of March and the first week of April are gonna be really warm. I guess it's gonna be different where you live.
Someone gave me an idea to anonymously call the cops on my sister. That she is taking advantage of my parents, which she is. The whole situation is ****ed up.

Apparently my biological mom told me that my distant biological father is in China.

I just read a news article that winter is going to be longer this year, that's all.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex....they moved Masterchef Celebrity to Wednesday I think...I watched Supergirl and American Idol...
Old 03-04-2019, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

My boyfriend and I couldn't get to sleep.

I want to get rich.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've heard that too Dave and me too

Hey Mary

Quote:
Hey, Sam! Yeah, I don't think that the Eagles are gonna go for Bell or Brown. I think they're going to look elsewhere for trades and in the draft. But they're gonna let Foles go into free agency and not tag him. At least they'll still get a compensatory pick, but not from any team they want.
Hey Alex That doesn't surprise me, the Eagles are too smart for that Plus I doubt you guys could afford Bell too. Where do you think Foles will go?
Old 03-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex That doesn't surprise me, the Eagles are too smart for that Plus I doubt you guys could afford Bell too. Where do you think Foles will go?
Hi, Sam! Well, I'm sure that Howie Roseman is already considering trades and draft picks as we speak. They don't need Bell or Brown. Oh, and I think it's already been reported that Nick Foles has already signed with the Jaguars. It's a shame that the Eagles couldn't tag and trade him to the Jaguars for more picks, but there was no competition for Foles once the Broncos got Joe Flacco, so there was no reason for the Jaguars to give anything up for Foles, and they're gonna get him as a free agent instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex....they moved Masterchef Celebrity to Wednesday I think...I watched Supergirl and American Idol...
Hi, Dave! Well, at least you had something to watch. I can't believe American Idol is still on, and on ABC now. Fox now has The Masked Singer or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Someone gave me an idea to anonymously call the cops on my sister. That she is taking advantage of my parents, which she is. The whole situation is ****ed up.

Apparently my biological mom told me that my distant biological father is in China.

I just read a news article that winter is going to be longer this year, that's all.
Hi, Mary! I'm sorry you and your boyfriend couldn't sleep. And I know, I wish to be rich all the time. The damn lottery won't let me win.

OMG, your sister is doing that to your adopted parents? They still backed her up and she did this? So are your parents aware of what she's doing, or are you just gonna report her anyway?

Oh, I see. I guess he works and lives in China now? Did she tell you anything about him?

I see. I guess that article must refer to other parts of the country because my own local forecast says we're gonna be up into the 60s by the end of March and the first week of April in Philadelphia.

And some sad news today. Luke Perry of Beverly Hills 90210 and Riverdale has died after a massive stroke he suffered a couple of days ago. He was 52.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Sam.

Quote:
Hi, Mary! I'm sorry you and your boyfriend couldn't sleep. And I know, I wish to be rich all the time. The damn lottery won't let me win.

OMG, your sister is doing that to your adopted parents? They still backed her up and she did this? So are your parents aware of what she's doing, or are you just gonna report her anyway?

Oh, I see. I guess he works and lives in China now? Did she tell you anything about him?

I see. I guess that article must refer to other parts of the country because my own local forecast says we're gonna be up into the 60s by the end of March and the first week of April in Philadelphia.

And some sad news today. Luke Perry of Beverly Hills 90210 and Riverdale has died after a massive stroke he suffered a couple of days ago. He was 52.
We ended up sleeping for 4 hours though. We had to get up to settle something with his housing insurance. I also felt the need to clean the house because I want to feel a bit happier about the place I live in. I like a clean house.

I'm getting my tax return on Wednesday. I almost have $1,905.00 added combined between federal and state.

The house is looking better.

I'm just wishing that we get our luck to get a nicer house than this. If we'd get the house I've shown you in the Question and Answer thread, I'd be more comfortable with having roommates.

Well I just know that she is taking advantage of them because that is what she is doing. I'm not sure if they have the balls to tell her no, or they are so damn blind. I'm just thinking that this karma wait is getting ridiculous. I'm getting tired of them playing the fool. I'm still questioning their half assed efforts in making amends with me.

That is sad that actor died although I didn't get to know him all that well.

No she just told me that he lives in China. I don't know why she told me that. I wonder if Health and Welfare is getting on him by missing child support payments.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How are you Mary?

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Well, I'm sure that Howie Roseman is already considering trades and draft picks as we speak. They don't need Bell or Brown. Oh, and I think it's already been reported that Nick Foles has already signed with the Jaguars. It's a shame that the Eagles couldn't tag and trade him to the Jaguars for more picks, but there was no competition for Foles once the Broncos got Joe Flacco, so there was no reason for the Jaguars to give anything up for Foles, and they're gonna get him as a free agent instead.
Hey I'm sure he is and no they don't Really? I didn't hear that, interested to see how he goes there.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Look below.

I'm exhausted!
Old 03-05-2019, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Long day then
Old 03-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I know, I'm so sad! I used to have such a crush on him though he was still totally hot on Riverdale!

Dylan and Kelly FOREVER!

Old 03-05-2019, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Cute gifs
Old 03-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sad day for Luke Perry fans

Alex... I haven't watched the Mask Singer

ok...I'll post more tonight or tomorrow
Old 03-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Morning. Or good afternoon.