Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2019, 04:01 PM
  #1
Sara Lance worshipper

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 202,835
MacLaren's Pub [ Off Topic ] #72: Because Spring is here and the days are getting longer!

MacLaren's Pub
Off Topic #72




source



source
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex

Avatar Credit: Erin
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-08-2019, 04:03 PM
  #2
Sara Lance worshipper

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 202,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
Did you read about Colton stepping down, Alex?
Yes I did, Mary. I'm sorry I forgot to ask you about that. How do you fell about it? Do you wanna apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
SAm... agree...the Browns got too much hype just because they god Odell....

I didn't like Joey's storyline with him sleeping around with so many people, but I did love the Rachel/ Joey friendship and it was so strong that they could not sleep together even when they dated.
Hi, Dave! Well, I do like Baker Mayfield, and I think that Odell is gonna work well with him. But let's wait and see what happens.

I did like Rachel and Joey's friendship, especially when she moved in with him after she had to move out of Phoebe's place when their bedrooms burned down. But I didn't like the whole dating thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I'm sure we will Plus it take a while for all of that talent to mesh as well, plus I don't rate their o-line either. Not sure they will lol, since the Pats always knew how to stop Bell when he was a Steeler

Same
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I think we should wait and see how the Browns do this season before making an judgements. I still think they can make the playoffs, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
um, Kathy CHEATED on HIM. he didn't do anything wrong, well in my opinion. unless you're talking about him going out with Casey? though the way I saw it was that were dating but not totally exclusive so I don't think it was that big of a deal plus she already liked chandler soo.

Are you going to apply for the Heroes spot Alex?
Hi, Katie! Well, remember that Kathy didn't technically cheat on Joey. She just kissed Chandler, and only when Joey was already out with some other woman, remember? He was dating Kathy and some other girl at the same time. Chandler is the one that Kathy actually cheated on.

I don't know, Katie. I don't know if I can mod four boards. Plus, Alison from the Milo Ventimiglia board already applied, and she's a huge Milo/Heroes fan and she's also never been a mod before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I will.

It did suck. I even made lasagna and breadsticks for her, and took her out to eat.

I also didn't like how Joey slept with most of New York either.

There is a Buffy and Angel mod opening. Colton is stepping down.

Monica and Chandler are the couple of the show. Ross and Rachel can suck it after the way she treated him horribly. I mean she is about as bad as Carol.

Well being a sapiosexual is better than being a morosexual.
Hi, Mary! Good, I know you can do it.

Damn, your friend missed out on some good food. I would definitely have texted you back.

Yeah, I do think that Joey overplayed his single status way too much. Maybe it has something to do with being the only boy in a family with eight sisters? Was it eight or seven?

What's morosexual? Never mind, I looked it up. I can't imagine doing that.

Yeah, Monica and Chandler became my favorite TV couple in the late 90s along with Mulder and Scully. Here's some hot Chandler/Monica scenes.

__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex

Avatar Credit: Erin
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-09-2019, 01:57 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 109,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes I did, Mary. I'm sorry I forgot to ask you about that. How do you fell about it? Do you wanna apply?

Hi, Mary! Good, I know you can do it.

Damn, your friend missed out on some good food. I would definitely have texted you back.

Yeah, I do think that Joey overplayed his single status way too much. Maybe it has something to do with being the only boy in a family with eight sisters? Was it eight or seven?

What's morosexual? Never mind, I looked it up. I can't imagine doing that.

Yeah, Monica and Chandler became my favorite TV couple in the late 90s along with Mulder and Scully. Here's some hot Chandler/Monica scenes.

I did, and am hoping nothing bad will happen. Buffy and Angel are my favorite shows, while me leaning more towards Buffy.

Hopefully the results are obvious in May.

You said miss out like I never provided her with some food.

Joey has seven sisters.

It's the opposite of sapiosexual.

Thanks for the video.



Friends gifs and funny things


Friends gifs and funny things
__________________
♥Ted&Robin | Marshall&Lily | Ted&Zoey | Barney&Quinn | Barney&Slaps | Sandy&Penelope♥
Icon by Erin
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 04-09-2019, 05:53 AM
  #4
Captain Canary

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 376,648
Mary...nice Icon

Alex- never count out Pittsburg even without Bell and Brown. Same with New England who keeps losing key people, but keeps on winning
__________________
Merry Christmas in July~ Try it some year if you have Time
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 04-09-2019, 04:20 PM
  #5
Sara Lance worshipper

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 202,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex- never count out Pittsburg even without Bell and Brown. Same with New England who keeps losing key people, but keeps on winning
Hi, Dave! Nope, I'm not counting Pittsburgh out. They are always contenders in the AFC. The last time they had a really long playoff drought was back in the 80s, I believe. I'm not sleeping on New England either, although I think they are still in decline with Gronkowski gone and Brady having maybe four more years left in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I did, and am hoping nothing bad will happen. Buffy and Angel are my favorite shows, while me leaning more towards Buffy.

Hopefully the results are obvious in May.

You said miss out like I never provided her with some food.

Joey has seven sisters.

It's the opposite of sapiosexual.

Thanks for the video.
Hi, Mary! I also like your avatar. Thanks for the gifs as well. I really miss Monica and Chandler.

Good luck with the moderator application!

I hope you get some good results from your exercise as well.

No, I didn't mean that. I meant that particular day when she never texted you she probably missed out on some good food.

Ah, seven. Thanks. I lost count.

I figured it was the opposite, although I'd never heard of either word.

You're welcome. Those are some of my favorite moments.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex

Avatar Credit: Erin
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-09-2019, 07:06 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 109,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! I also like your avatar. Thanks for the gifs as well. I really miss Monica and Chandler.

Good luck with the moderator application!

I hope you get some good results from your exercise as well.

No, I didn't mean that. I meant that particular day when she never texted you she probably missed out on some good food.

Ah, seven. Thanks. I lost count.

I figured it was the opposite, although I'd never heard of either word.

You're welcome. Those are some of my favorite moments.

Friends gifs and funny things

I am just hoping I get it. I did put in some good words about me.

No problem.

That is good.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary...nice Icon
Do you have a cat?
__________________
♥Ted&Robin | Marshall&Lily | Ted&Zoey | Barney&Quinn | Barney&Slaps | Sandy&Penelope♥
Icon by Erin
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 04-09-2019, 10:05 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 332,800
Hey Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I think we should wait and see how the Browns do this season before making an judgements. I still think they can make the playoffs, though.
Hey Alex

I think so, but making the playoffs won't be hard in our division with the Bunguls and Ravens lol
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 AM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
Swarkles's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 110,959
Chandler and Monica. they really were THE couple of Friends.
__________________
SPOILER ALERT ;
the robots fall in love
BR ღ NC

Last edited by Swarkles; 04-10-2019 at 01:20 AM
Swarkles is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 01:15 AM
  #9
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 332,800
Definitely
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 05:25 AM
  #10
Captain Canary

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 376,648
on paper...yes, Chanlder and Monica dated and got married... I think most Friends fan rooted for Ross / Rachel

Mary...It's the cat from Captain Marvel

Alex...Brady has about 3-4 years left depending on the help he gets... so agree... so does Ben with the Steelers
__________________
Merry Christmas in July~ Try it some year if you have Time
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
  #11
Sara Lance worshipper

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 202,835
Hi, Dave! Yeah, you're right about Brady and Roethlisberger. They both have a short amount of time left.

Well, fans did root for Ross and Rachel for the first four seasons, but by season 5 Chandler and Monica had become the main couple and were just as popular with fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex

I think so, but making the playoffs won't be hard in our division with the Bunguls and Ravens lol
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I do think that the AFC North is there for the taking for the Steelers and the Browns. Are you anxious for the draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I am just hoping I get it. I did put in some good words about me.

No problem.

That is good.
Hi, Mary! I hope you get it too. I can put in a few good words as well.

Thanks for the gifs! I loved that episode. Chandler and Ross were torturing each other, but I think Chandler may have used the nuclear option with his post about Ross being dead.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex

Avatar Credit: Erin
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-10-2019, 07:34 PM
  #12
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 109,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
on paper...yes, Chanlder and Monica dated and got married... I think most Friends fan rooted for Ross / Rachel

Mary...It's the cat from Captain Marvel
I no longer support Ross and Rachel.

Would you like a cat like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! I hope you get it too. I can put in a few good words as well.

Thanks for the gifs! I loved that episode. Chandler and Ross were torturing each other, but I think Chandler may have used the nuclear option with his post about Ross being dead.
That would be good.

The thing I like about that is that Monica gets dragged right in it.
__________________
♥Ted&Robin | Marshall&Lily | Ted&Zoey | Barney&Quinn | Barney&Slaps | Sandy&Penelope♥
Icon by Erin
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 09:51 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 332,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I do think that the AFC North is there for the taking for the Steelers and the Browns. Are you anxious for the draft?
Hey Yes it is I am a little bit, you?
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 10:23 PM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 109,595
I wish that my life is better. Should I see a counselor about my problems?

I don't think it is ever going to get better.

I want to shut off my emotions.
__________________
♥Ted&Robin | Marshall&Lily | Ted&Zoey | Barney&Quinn | Barney&Slaps | Sandy&Penelope♥
Icon by Erin

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 04-10-2019 at 10:30 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 11:08 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 332,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I wish that my life is better. Should I see a counselor about my problems?

I don't think it is ever going to get better.

I want to shut off my emotions.
Might be a good idea, they can always help
stlavin95 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
How I Met Your Mother Fan Forum Twitter
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST