Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Linda and Shari!

I woke up hour ago , but I was up last night till late. And now I'm waiting for a visit from my cousin. He has some time before he has to go to a soccer game (he's a referee).
Old 04-16-2012, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Good Morning everyone!! I hope your weekends were all good.

I'm on my way to work, but may end up using some sick time and leave early. The kids at school will be fine without me..

Have fun today!! I'll check back in later
Old 04-16-2012, 03:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Willy* (View Post)
That is good to here, Carrie

What is a 4x4?
i had forgot to put it was a 4 foot by 4 inch beam that is holding up the roof on my house

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Old 04-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4NeilPatrickHarris (View Post)
i had forgot to put it was a 4 foot by 4 inch beam that is holding up the roof on my house
Uhh thanks for explaining.

Koni I hope you enjoy your time with your cousin and I hope your cousin has a good day during his soccer game.

I am searching for maps from Berlin, because I will travel there on Friday, but I have no luck so far. All I find is one from March 2003 and I know that it isn't correct anymore.
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 04-16-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I can't wait for the new episode tonight.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-16-2012, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am searching for maps from Berlin, because I will travel there on Friday, but I have no luck so far. All I find is one from March 2003 and I know that it isn't correct anymore.
Maybe google maps can help you?

Happy HIMYM day, everybody!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:50 AM
Absolute Fan

New Episode tonight is awesome. I will stay awake another night.

Quote:
Maybe google maps can help you?
I used it and it helped. Thanks. I totally forgot it.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I used it and it helped. Thanks. I totally forgot it.
You're welcome. I'm glad I helped.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Absolute Fan

I've been to Berlin 3 times before, which means that my mom said I have to book everything and work our tours out. She told me what she want to see and I need to put everything in 2.5 days.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've been to Berlin 3 times before, which means that my mom said I have to book everything and work our tours out. She told me what she want to see and I need to put everything in 2.5 days.
Is it gonna be just you and your mom?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Oh good luck with this Linda! And have good time there!

The time with my cousin was awesome. We don't see each other very often, so it was cool to hang out a bit.

I just got my hair cut. It's still long enough, just a bit shorter and refreshed.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai82 (View Post)
Is it gonna be just you and your mom?
Yeah it is just my mom and I. She wanted to see the Olympic stadium in Berlin after World Cup 2006. And she wanted to see someone playing soccer in it. Now on Saturday my team is playing against Berlin and I got two tickets for this game.

Koni That's great. I have only one cousin and I don't like her. She lives like 200 meters away from here, but I am really happy when I don't have to see her.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah it is just my mom and I. She wanted to see the Olympic stadium in Berlin after World Cup 2006. And she wanted to see someone playing soccer in it. Now on Saturday my team is playing against Berlin and I got two tickets for this game.
Wow, that sounds really cool. Have fun there.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Linda, that sounds like a good trip . And fingers crossed for your team to win.

I have a lot of cousins, but I'm closer with this one. We both are very strange and no one understand us, except us . Unfortunately he lives with his parents while I live in the capital because of my work. Once in a while we phone each other, but it's not too often.

I get you, I have a cousin like this. Conversations with her drain me - she lies all the time, she talks a lot of bul**** and on top of that she could tell everyone what I've told her, so I have to put a mask in front of her and try to not say anything important, because she can't be trusted.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Wow, that sounds really cool. Have fun there.
Thanks Thaís.

Quote:
Linda, that sounds like a good trip . And fingers crossed for your team to win.
There is no hope left for my team. :sad: But they will play against the team which only one place over them. So if they don't win this game, they will never win.

A friend I saw almost every day during the time I studied I amost have no contact with her. We try to write emails or call each other from time to time, but we are both busy at the moment.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread