Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Hi Thaís! I'm fine. I just decided to watch The Bing Bang Theory. I've seen some part of episodes when I was home. My mother watches it and since I was bored I decided to give it a try.
I think you're gonna like, it's a great show.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

To be honest it's funny, but some of the jokes are not funny for me . And it's because I share some traits with Sheldon and I don't see him that weird as most people see him.

For example I just watch some episode where he got pissed at Penny for touching his food. I totally got him - I don't allow people touch my food without permission . I know it's weird, but for me it's called respect. You can't touch someone's else possessions (especially food) without permission.

Also I don't watch reality shows and whenever my mother watches them, I just go out of the room . If someone (like Penny) decides to watch it in my home without my permission, we will have a problem.

Anyhow it's still funny in other cases.

Last edited by secretk; 06-05-2012 at 10:06 AM
Old 06-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I love TBBT. I needed some time to start watching it, my friend talked as much about it until I started to watch.

Shari Hey, I am doing good. After work I am often tired, that's the reason why I am not here so often anymore.

Today was my job interview. I have no idea if it was good or bad. I could answer all their questions, but I don't think you can learn much about someone in 20 minutes and they had a lot of people invited.

I am on vacation now, which means that I have more time to stay around here. I missed you people.
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 06-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Hey, Linda. We missed you too

I hope the interview went well. When are you going to have an answer?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Thaís

I am going to know in two weeks.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's good Linda, you must be enjoying your job even though it's taken up your internet time.

I finally went to see The Avengers today and it is so good Cobie is fantastic in it.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-06-2012, 02:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
That's good Linda, you must be enjoying your job even though it's taken up your internet time.

I finally went to see The Avengers today and it is so good Cobie is fantastic in it.

I want to see the movie too. I will see it at least on DVD.

I'm too tired to go online even if I want to use the Internet.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Linda, the good part is that you enjoy your job. I'm happy for you!

You still have left vacation to rest and relax.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

FF is always slow for me the last few episodes.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Absolute Fan

At the moment FF is okay for me. It is working without any problems.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

I saw the Avengers. It was a great movie.

Linda, I hope your job is worth the tiredness. If you like, that's the important thing.

Hey, we need new titles for the thread. I suggest chatting our way through summer vacation.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 AM
Absolute Fan

How about: chatting our way through summer hiatus

I really have fun, and I really love the work I do.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad you're happy, Linda.

And, yeah, your title is good.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

I like both titles .

Linda, sounds like you really enjoy your job and that's awesome. I feel the same and I know how freeing is this feeling .
Old 06-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Absolute Fan

It is kinda important to love your job, you do your best when you love your job, but not that many people really get the job they love.

I will make a new thread.

NEW THREAD

Last edited by *Willy*; 06-06-2012 at 09:55 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread