Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchip (View Post)
Hi guys, I don't usually post but did you see Neil Duncan's tweet?
"n_duncs neil duncan
i will say only this... skins doesn't do hallucinations or fantasy sequences (e.g. ghosts). right, bedtime..."
what do you think he means?
I'd point him to 1x02 or 2x06.
But hopefully, it means this was all an elaborate lie to keep Rich away, and Grace is still alive? </conspiracy>

That is a strange tweet though, given the episode that just aired. o_O
Who is he?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forelsket (View Post)
huh wtf? now i'm even more confused.

wait... who is neil duncan?
He's a Skins producer. wtf is he talking about? Stop playing with my emotions, Skins
Old 01-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
who is neil duncan?
He's the script supervisor, JB's second man and he left him in charge after he left, but sorry Neil Skins does hallucinations/dream sequences from 1x02 We know they don't do fantasy scenes or flashback tho because they've said it. And I don't think Blood would be possibly lying about that.
Well I actually have no idea what he meant We'll see. They'll never stop messing with our heads wtf
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 01-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Absolute Fan

so it's not ghost!grace? it's her twin sister... ah i see now like seriously what is he on about?

Old 01-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't a lot of 6x02 a hallucination? What an odd comment
Old 01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Absolute Fan

I know it's a really odd comment. Maybe he just said that so it's a 'surpise' when Grace is a hallucination in later episodes.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

We can post ep 2 gifs now, yes?

EDIT: I am finally watching the ep, I had to skip to the final scene and watch it first because I was dreading it too much, and I am sobbing! This is awful. Hugs please

Last edited by subrosa; 01-30-2012 at 09:53 PM
Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forelsket (View Post)
to quote the great dumbledore:

"Of course it's happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it's not real?"
it was the single most beautiful sex scene Skins has done imo.
I love that you quoted Dumbledore!

I find it odd that he said that. Tony's episode in Series 2 for sure. Cassie getting those imaginary texts.

Not to mention the webisode with Rich/Grace that was a hallucination. People need to stop playing with my heart man.

Last edited by AODMegan; 01-30-2012 at 11:28 PM
Old 01-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Done watching now. I am a mess. This episode just made me cry throughout. I just cried during the love scene and now I am watching the ending again and crying harder. I don't know that I can say I liked the ep, I don't know how to explain how I feel. I just had this awful sick feeling during the entire thing. I am heartbroken for them. I don't know why these fictional characters are effecting me so much. I just really wanted to them to get to be happy, together, and alive. This sick feeling is destroyed hope I guess.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, you guys have confused me now lol. I dont know whats real anymore lol. Is this like Cassie in 1x02 or Tony in 2x06? I hope we find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrosa (View Post)
Done watching now. I am a mess. This episode just made me cry throughout. I just cried during the love scene and now I am watching the ending again and crying harder. I don't know that I can say I liked the ep, I don't know how to explain how I feel. I just had this awful sick feeling during the entire thing. I am heartbroken for them. I don't know why these fictional characters are effecting me so much. I just really wanted to them to get to be happy, together, and alive. This sick feeling is destroyed hope I guess.
You like the episode because it seems it makes you very emotional. You will realize it once you are back in a logical state of mind and not thinking with emotions.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Zero (View Post)
Yeah, you guys have confused me now lol. I dont know whats real anymore lol. Is this like Cassie in 1x02 or Tony in 2x06? I hope we find out.

You like the episode because it seems it makes you very emotional. You will realize it once you are back in a logical state of mind and not thinking with emotions.
I agree people are saying its **** because they are grieving. However if you felt anything strongly. That is a sign of a wonderful episode. The entire episode was like an out of body experience. Everything was intensified. It was a wonderful episode. Gorgeous.

And our pair are gorgeous still are. It might have not gone our way, but it certainly could have been worse.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 PM
New Fan

I haven't posted in a while...

I just feel so emotionally gutted. I saw it coming, yet I had no idea it would affect me in this way. I still have some hope that it's all a ruse to keep Rich away...I really really want that to be the case. I feel so lost as to what the rest of the series will be like, especially for Rich.

That said, I thought it was a beautiful episode; it was beautifully written and Alex was incredible. But I don't think I'll have the emotionally capacity to watch it again for at least a while.

I just don't know what to feel right now. I guess I'll have a lot of trouble sleeping tonight...
Old 01-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG you guys I am just emotionally destroyed right now

All the hugs for us flawfree Hardlet fans
Old 01-31-2012, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Oh Grace, oh Rich, oh my poor heart.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Who opens a new thread?