Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
But now I wouldn't change anything in "Come and dance" scene. It's just that perfect.
Same, it's one of my favorite scenes.

Quote:
it can be a fake and that means someone is trolling Minky. No wonder, since it's a hot issue this Gen Maybe it's Rich again?
It's Rich

"Seriously guys... you'll love this series. Trust me."

But idk, it could be true. Remember when Rich tweeted about a fight? S4!Naomily has a fight in Katie's ep. Whatever, i'll keep thinking someone is trolling us.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

lol well, for once i hope the spoilers aren't fake tho we really can't know..
we do know there's a party in Mini's episode tho, remember? with that JD thingy.. and Mini is that red dress omg
idk i just want some nice spoilers from a reliable source

"I'm.. into people."
Old 10-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Maybe it's Rich again?
lmao i wouldnt rule out this possibility.
Quote:
sigh. me too.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Rich should've posted answers to our questions (the one we were asked to post on ff) instead of making us suffer with bad news. I want more photos of flawless Freya and hot Sean!

Quote:
It's Rich
He is from London, isn't he? The mystery is solved Jokes aside, it's good you didn't publish this fake spoiler, Paz. I can already imagine fans reaction. So much trolling in one week is unacceptable. Besides, dnw Naomily'd Minky; Mini's crying, Franky's having a fit or looking sullen for 4 episodes straight, them bitchfacing each other for the whole season. Brrr, nightmares!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Far Enough - jengrrrl - Skins (UK) [Archive of Our Own]

omg this nice little fic Skins i hate you.

"I'm.. into people."
Old 10-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
If it's from London that it could be true (is Bristol close to London though?).

Quote:
Besides, I think an extra would sooner release information on twitter (like that guy playing bartender) or on popular sites where he/she could spread the news quicker.
This guy who take photos with the cast all the time is an extra from Skins, but he never post anything related about shooting stuff. Idk if he's going to upload filming pics this year. The thing he posted before, was a video of Jessica...
Old 10-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Mini and Franky's relationship is so secret not even the show knows about it.

Also, love that the whole fandom is basically "This is effed up".
Old 10-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I can understand that some extras could be from London, especially if they were in Bristol during summer break... oh no, stop. I can't believe I am overanalyzing a trolling stuff! I am not going to be deceived again. I will try to erase that false information from my mind and concentrate on 'keeping calm, shipping minky'. Btw, how many "inside spoilers" do you get, Paz? I don't believe this is the second one.

Quote:
This guy who take photos with the cast all the time is an extra from Skins, but he never post anything related about shooting stuff. Idk if he's going to upload filming pics this year. The thing he posted before, was a video of Jessica...
He better get his ass back on set and film 10 minutes long vide of Sean, Freya and Franky talking. I want to see Franky's new hairstyle as much as Mini's new wardrobe. And I want to hear Sean once again goddammit!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Besides, dnw Naomily'd Minky; Mini's crying, Franky's having a fit or looking sullen for 4 episodes straight, them bitchfacing each other for the whole season. Brrr, nightmares!
Yeah, maybe this person thought I'd be like so excited about it.

And now this person didn't reply back... so i really think it's fake.
No doubt we will see Mini crying... maybe because her friend Franky, or other friends

Quote:
them bitchfacing each other for the whole season. Brrr, nightmares!
Worried about that. I want more Franky bitch face but not in that way... Bitch face to Matty, i don't mind
Old 10-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohannafromIHJ (View Post)
Good one

Quote:
Btw, how many "inside spoilers" do you get, Paz? I don't believe this is the second one.
Just the two I've mentioned. Both from Mini's episode, both parties, both about Minky

Quote:
He better get his ass back on set and film 10 minutes long vide of Sean, Freya and Franky talking. I want to see Franky's new hairstyle as much as Mini's new wardrobe. And I want to hear Sean once again goddammit!
I don't know if he's going to. But I think that video was a request...
Lol i don't like being a creep, but I'm kinda tempted to ask him some things

Other thing...

Wondering if Cain really has a tumblr.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Just the two I've mentioned. Both from Mini's episode, both parties, both about Minky
Should we take it as a backhanded compliment then? If it's trolling then it must be on Minky, otherwise no one is interested and the mischief misfires. That anon could as well post a nerve-wracking report on why Viobeck is breaking up or a detailed description of newbie, but no, it had to be about Minky

Quote:
Wondering if Cain really has a tumblr.
I bet. He sounds like an Internet-savvy person and tumblr is currently a hot prospect. By the way, remember when a gossip originated that Freya's on tumblr? I loved when every one of tumblrs most prominent Skins fans were asking each other if she is following their blogs and reblogging edited graphics with her face on

In the end it doesn't matter how many potentially Minky-friendly materials we will get. Like our shipbuilder James Brittain said, the ship will sink. In less than hour our bodies will lie in the bottom of NoCanonAndEndgame Ocean, next to SS Faberry and HMS Quintanna.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That anon could as well post a nerve-wracking report on why Viobeck is breaking up or a detailed description of newbie, but no, it had to be about Minky
lol really.

Quote:
I bet. He sounds like an Internet-savvy person and tumblr is currently a hot prospect. By the way, remember when a gossip originated that Freya's on tumblr? I loved when every one of tumblrs most prominent Skins fans were asking each other if she is following their blogs and reblogging edited graphics with her face on
what i've never heard about that. I know Will Merrick has tumblr (i don't remember the url now)...has twitter as well, and he doesn't use it. Prob the two accounts are fake.

Quote:
In the end it doesn't matter how many potentially Minky-friendly materials we will get. Like our shipbuilder James Brittain said, the ship will sink. In less than hour our bodies will lie in the bottom of NoCanonAndEndgame Ocean, next to SS Faberry and HMS Quintanna.

Old 10-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Old 10-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Still don't know what to think about any of this.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Just read the spoiler. No thank you, not going to believe it.

Aw, look at us. So hopeless.

@Apple, did you see Rich posted a pic our fav crack!ship? They look adorable. The only Alo ship that should happen imo.