Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT <3

All the GotM

Quote:
Lol, really? I'm about to watch SLiDE aka The Ed Show.
They should rename it tbh
Old 10-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Currently it's a scene when Jack goes undercover to first class floor in order to meet up with Rose. Rose is almost devastated to say she cannot be seen again with him.
I love that I know exactly what scene that is. I used to be such a Leo fangirl when I was younger. I've watched that movie way too many times.

Quote:
I'm watching it rn. This ep is very "tragic" tho. Still Ed's show.
4 minutes in and I'm already bored of his ass. And omg I hate that Eva and Scarlett cut their hair again. Their bangs were starting to look decent. How dare they.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist (View Post)
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lss50kIcs71qdig5ao3_250.gif

Quote:
I love that I know exactly what scene that is. I used to be such a Leo fangirl when I was younger. I've watched that movie way too many times.
lol omg me too

Quote:
4 minutes in and I'm already bored of his ass. And omg I hate that Eva and Scarlett cut their hair again. Their bangs were starting to look decent. How dare they.
yeah :/ and luke's hair too. maybe they filmed that episode early.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

The ship of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)

4 minutes in and I'm already bored of his ass.
I lasted a minute and a half
Old 10-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

I should have been raging but this thread is cracking me up and saving my sanity. All the shows are friend-zoning my femmeslash ships, story of my life, nbd.

Everyone is delusional. Even Mini doesn't realize she only likes Franky as a friend.

→ angie | ©
Old 10-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Loyal Fan

why do u guys think rich said that we will "love" the series? i mean, he replied to a minky fan when he said that and all of us minky fans r obviously on the verge of jumping off a cliff rn, so i am just really confused. i have a feeling that most of the minky we will be getting will be towards the end of the season just like s5? idk idk, just a hopeful thought about this sinking ship.

*goes back to being a pessimist*
Old 10-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveYouEver (View Post)
Everyone is delusional. Even Mini doesn't realize she only likes Franky as a friend.
Lol next title
Old 10-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Is our Praying List still working? Because if yes, then I want to add a scene in which Mini, completely naked save for a necklace made of a silver ball, goes to Franky's room and asks her, "Franky, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls".
Old 10-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
Is our Praying List still working? Because if yes, then I want to add a scene in which Mini, completely naked save for a necklace made of a silver ball, goes to Franky's room and asks her, "Franky, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls".
DEAD.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist (View Post)
why do u guys think rich said that we will "love" the series? i mean, he replied to a minky fan when he said that and all of us minky fans r obviously on the verge of jumping off a cliff rn, so i am just really confused. i
I found it... strange too. If he knew Fires was all upset about it, why did he said that? i don't want to have any expectation now. Rich is just doing his job.

Quote:
DEAD

Epic scene... s6 needs that scene.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
why do u guys think rich said that we will "love" the series? i mean, he replied to a minky fan when he said that and all of us minky fans r obviously on the verge of jumping off a cliff rn, so i am just really confused. i have a feeling that most of the minky we will be getting will be towards the end of the season just like s5? idk idk, just a hopeful thought about this sinking ship.
I really don't know how to take that tweet. Things are way too confusing rn.

Quote:
I c a n t

Just finished watching SLiDE. Smfh at every Ed scene, jfc.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
I found it... strange too. If he knew Fires was all upset about it, why did he said that? i don't want to have any expectation now. Rich is just doing his job.
While working its magic on Mini, Alo's ginger peen will cure us of our devotion to Minky.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Just finished watching SLiDE. Smfh at every Ed scene, jfc.
it was too much

I loved Scarlett with Charlie

Old 10-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohannafromIHJ (View Post)
While working its magic on Mini, Alo's ginger peen will cure us of our devotion to Minky.

This thread will be desert in 4 months. All of us are going to be converted.

Quote:
I loved Scarlett with Charlie
Me too. And her scenes with Eva. The girls are too good for this show. I think Tammy is slowly becoming my favorite.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Cries in my eyes because of Titanic's ending. Ehh, I'm going to sleep. Dear Minky fellows, have a good time and don't worry about future. Time will tell Let's cherish the good moments we still remember. Badnight!