Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

http://vimeo.com/51999586
Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh, I hate when I write a whole big post and makes it go POOF!

I'm with Jackie-- if all this torturously, repetitive UST doesn't result in a CB sex scene of Monte Carlo proportions, then it will be official-- the ggw will have failed at life. Basic narrative structure must include both build up and payoff, and while a wedding is fine and dandy, I want at least one more epic sexfest.

We know that 607 has Blair succeed while Chuck fails and that it will "jeopardize" their pact. It's always darkest before the endgame dawn.

Other things we know about 608 (from the recent callsheet fragment):
-Blair is packing for Paris. She's probably supposed to visit her father-- she clearly doesn't go
-Blair invites Sage for dinner. Is it to mess with S? Or help Nate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iszy (View Post)
Rachel have you got an 'in progress' breakdown of x09 and x10 especially as we now know the flashback is scene 26 E?, that makes things interesting. I assume finale act2/3 is GG identity stuff?
Of course. I'll PM you what I have.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Let's be greatful it's not 22 episodes then, because they would carry this same story line out all 22 episodes too.

I actually was great with Chuck and Blair last night simply because you know they want each other by body language alone and whike being perfect, it pretty much crapped on what all Chair haters say. Chuck and Blair aren't just sex. They can help each other, scheme with each other, and talk without having sex. We know they have a great sex life and the fact that Chuck didn't want to have sex with a drunk Blair....well, let's just say they don't need alcohol to have great sex. It's pretty much a win all around for me
Old 10-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree that they are focusing TOO much on the lack of kissing/sex between Chuck and Blair for it not to culminate into something. It's not like it's just a random once or twice, pretty much every scene has reiterated they want to bang eachother's brains out but are waiting. So if we don't see them give in at some point, I will be a little peeved. I love our wedding and all.. but a girl needs some action.

I think our best bet is 608 or 609. MAYBE 610 after they get let go from the cops. How funny would that be for Chuck and Blair to wait until they're married to have sex (again)
Old 10-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedfun (View Post)
Let's be greatful it's not 22 episodes then, because they would carry this same story line out all 22 episodes too.

I actually was great with Chuck and Blair last night simply because you know they want each other by body language alone and whike being perfect, it pretty much crapped on what all Chair haters say. Chuck and Blair aren't just sex. They can help each other, scheme with each other, and talk without having sex. We know they have a great sex life and the fact that Chuck didn't want to have sex with a drunk Blair....well, let's just say they don't need alcohol to have great sex. It's pretty much a win all around for me
This is the silver lining, I suppose. But the truth is, I dgaf what the haters say because they don't watch the show as it is intended to be watched. They blatantly disregard portions of the narrative that they dislike and distort the rest, so all the arguments are invalid anyway. So while I appreciate the show bending over backwards to prove the haters wrong, I'm much more concerned with seeing what I want to see on the screen.

Not that I don't like what I'm seeing. I do. I just think the pact is dumb.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
This is the silver lining, I suppose. But the truth is, I dgaf what the haters say because they don't watch the show as it is intended to be watched. They blatantly disregard portions of the narrative that they dislike and distort the rest, so all the arguments are invalid anyway. So while I appreciate the show bending over backwards to prove the haters wrong, I'm much more concerned with seeing what I want to see on the screen.

Well, don't mistake me for liking the pact but I did like the moments we got. I guess I expect so little now that I take what I can get with this show. Knowing we have great things to come actually helps me but I'll try to appreciate the little things too. And, yes, if it were up to me they would be banging like rabbits all the time
Old 10-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I agree with you girl. I thought last night was AMAZING. Loved it on the CB front. But it would've been perfection had it ended in at least a kiss.

They be killin me yall.

And to know it goes on through 607 AT LEAST? *bangs head* because I don't think Blair will have any luck in 605.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

new gif
Old 10-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
I agree that they are focusing TOO much on the lack of kissing/sex between Chuck and Blair for it not to culminate into something. It's not like it's just a random once or twice, pretty much every scene has reiterated they want to bang eachother's brains out but are waiting. So if we don't see them give in at some point, I will be a little peeved. I love our wedding and all.. but a girl needs some action.

I think our best bet is 608 or 609. MAYBE 610 after they get let go from the cops. How funny would that be for Chuck and Blair to wait until they're married to have sex (again)
Your post now has me thinking Blair may try to cheer up a depressed Chuck in a way that only she knows how in 608 He may need one of those "no talking" type of moments after things go to shyt in 607.

If they do get engaged after 608, maybe that is when it happens too? There are so many possibilities, especially since we really don't have that many outdoor scenes between them in 608/609.

But IA - it has to result in ONE more sex scene before the end of the series. One more is not asking too much, is it?
Old 10-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleyoo (View Post)
Your post now has me thinking Blair may try to cheer up a depressed Chuck in a way that only she knows how in 608 He may need one of those "no talking" type of moments after things go to shyt in 607.

If they do get engaged after 608, maybe that is when it happens too? There are so many possibilities, especially since we really don't have that many outdoor scenes between them in 608/609.

But IA - it has to result in ONE more sex scene before the end of the series. One more is not asking too much, is it?
I will not lie.. I will be disappointed if it goes from them trying so hard to keep their hands to themselves, to Bart drama, to married, to over.

Not when they are sexually frustrating me to death

They have to take advantage of EL's sexual chem one final time, dammit.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Supreme Fan

I just can't see them endlessly teasing us with CB while making us suffer thru RI and NSage - it is beyond cruel. Something must come of it.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

From 607 filming:

x
Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im really wanting 6.05 actually now with the end of CB, at least see what's going on there But 6.08 and on, Im dying for!!!

and I agree. If they don't give a payoff, that's just wrong. it's been such a hammered in thought of wanting it but waiting. We need the pay off.

But Ed did film at Oheka and I wonder what that is about. Only he had his black pants on so its not wedding night. Im curious
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thank you, do you know where is that? Is that the Empire?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like the Empire.