Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck Bass S&S 574: I don't want this spoilers to ever end when everything's boring without them...

THE CW’s 2012-2013 PRIMETIME SCHEDULE (Cult will join the network sometime in midseason):

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM 90210 (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM GOSSIP GIRL (New Time)

Season 6 Press Release

Season six opens with the Upper East Siders working together to find one of their own. Serena has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl. Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can’t imagine where they will ultimately find her. Meanwhile, Blair has offered Chuck her heart, but is her love enough to help him win back his empire? Lonely Boy Dan has written a new book that promises to make even more trouble than the first, and this time he has no desire to remain anonymous. Nate is determined to finally reveal the true identity of Gossip Girl, thereby making a name for The Spectator, and himself. Lily and Rufus turn on one another when Rufus makes a surprising new ally who threatens Lily and her family. Anywhere else it would be too much drama to handle, but this is the Upper East Side. And when Bart Bass, Jack Bass and Georgina Sparks show up to raise hell, it’s a fight to the spectacular series finale. Who comes out on top? That’s one secret I’ll never tell… xoxo, Gossip Girl.

••••••••••••••••••

6.03 Dirty Rotten Scandals
Writer: Natalie Krinsky
Director: Bart Weinrich
Air Date: 22-OCT-2012
Sage continues to wreak havoc on Serena’s life, making a spectacle of herself on Gossip Girl and leaving S to do damage control. Blair is in the midst of her first WD fashion show, which ends in disaster thanks to Sage’s antics. S & B blame each other at first, but realize that Sage is the actual culprit. Sage doesn’t take kindly to Serena & Steven’s reprimands and she runs to Nate for ~refuge. Meanwhile, Chuck gets some information that will help him take down Bart. And Dan and Nelly Yuki make eyes at each other after Nate breaks up with Dan.

Official synopsis:
TESTING RELATIONSHIPS / ALEXA CHUNG GUEST STARS — Feeling the pressure to make her first Waldorf Designs fashion show a success, Blair (Leighton Meester) must rely on help from an unlikely source, but some unexpected scheming causes a scandal on the runway. Serena (Blake Lively) discovers that befriending Steven’s (guest star Barry Watson) daughter Sage (guest star Sofia Black-D’Elia) is trickier than she thought, especially when she is forced to put her issues with Blair aside to make Sage happy. Nate (Chace Crawford) publishes Dan’s (Penn Badgley) first serialized article causing a stir and producing a serious threat. Meanwhile, Chuck (Ed Westwick) begins to look into the clue that Amira (guest star Andrea Gabriel) left behind, which may help uncover what Bart (guest star Robert John Burke) is hiding. Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

••••••••••••••••••

6.04 Portrait of a Lady Alexander
Writer: Matt Whitney
Director: Andy Wolk
Air Date: 29-OCT-2012
Chuck and Blair are following up on C’s lead wrt Bart’s shady past (which somehow involves a thoroughbred horse named Lady Alexander.) They trick Lily into helping them gain access to an Equestrian Club where they track down Iman—she calls Bart “uncle” and considers him an old family friend. Chuck gets himself caught by Bart, while Blair convinces Iman that Chuck is the good guy in this scenario (apparently successfully.) In other news, Nate & Sage are screwing, as are Rufus & Ivy… and yet, Nate & Ivy forge some kind of deal on the side that involves Nate printing stories about Lily on the Spectator.

Official synopsis:
DEAD ENDS — Chuck’s (Ed Westwick) continued investigation into his father’s dealings leads him to an unlikely event with Manhattan’s elite, where he hopes to find the one person who can tell him the truth about Bart (guest star Robert John Burke). Serena (Blake Lively) and Steven (guest star Barry Watson) decide to reveal their romantic histories so they aren’t surprised by anything, but neither was prepared for what they uncovered. With The Spectator in jeopardy after Dan (Penn Badgley) decided to publish elsewhere, Nate (Chace Crawford) must make a difficult decision to keep it in business. Meanwhile, Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) pushes Dan to choose a worthy person to date to boost his image, but he finds himself drawn in a different direction.

••••••••••••••••••

6.05 Monstrous Ball
Writer: Sara Goodman
Director: Amy Heckerling
Air Date: 05-NOV-2012
It is Cotillion time on the UES and Sage is front and center. Blair is using Sage’s fashion show debacle for publicity purposes, and also appears to be making a deal with the devil(s), aka Dangina. Bart has asked Lily not to speak with Chuck following the previous episode’s scheme, and Ivy takes the opportunity to appeal to Chuck for help. She follows this up by confronting Bart with a copy of his “will” and a mysterious envelope. When the Dan/Serena sex tape is unveiled at the Cotillion, Nate sees Sage for her true colors, while Steven dumps Serena (killing two pointless guest stars with one [s]stone[/] sex tape.) Blair is somehow held responsible for some of the night’s mayhem and she seeks comfort in Chuck, while Dan sets himself up to be Serena’s rebound guy. Bart reveals something about his evil deeds to Lily.

••••••••••••••••••

6.06 Where the Vile Things Are
Writer: Dan Steele
Director: Norman Buckley
Air Date: 12-NOV-2012
Dan and Serena are stalked by Paparazzi following the sex tape scandal and the possibility that they are again an item. They ride a Vespa and hide out in the VDW Penthouse. Blair is pissed at Dan for ~reasons. Then she has some minion problems, so she pouts on the Met steps while Nelly Yuki gives her an earful. Chuck cut his hair again, unfortunately. Rufus, Ivy & Lily are all attending the same event, which is bound to be awkward. Also, Bart Bass is revealed as A.
Special Guest Star: Chace Crawford

••••••••••••••••••

6.07 Save the Last Chance
Writer: Jessica Queller
Director: Anna Mastro
Air Date: 19-NOV-2012
Ivy takes front and center as she decides to make out with everyone's dads. Blair plans a WD pop-up event, using Sage and the private school hierarchy (aka, The Dons) to promote the event. It is a success, which leads to a celebratory champagne toast and a fondling of the HW engagement ring. Meanwhile, a game of "pass the microfilm" ends with Lily, lots of gin, a fireplace and a sad Chuck who couldn't save the ~evidence. In other news, Nate talks to a jogger, Dan lurks in doorways and Blake went on a honeymoon.

••••••••••••••••••

Writer: Jake Coburn
Director: John Stephens
Air Date: 26-NOV-2012
Thanksgiving on the UES and everyone's invited to the Van der Basses for what's sure to be a disastrous holiday season. Georgina takes some time to torment child pilgrims and flirt with a wayward Humphrey, while giving advice on how to be a young woman in the big city. Chuck may or may not be depressed after the evidence-burning of last episode, but he is most DEFINITELY wearing silk pajamas and rocking a super-sexy 3-piece suit. Blair and Nate remember that they know each other, which is nice... and Nate says something helpful (this part is probably not true) before Blair runs off to fix everything for everyone!

••••••••••••••••••

Writer: Sara Goodman
Director: Patrick Norris
Air Date: 03-DEC-2012
Nate gets himself arrested--officially making all four members of the NJBC hardened criminals—but the others join forces with Ivy (and the Captain!) to come to his aid. After all, Natie’s much too pretty for jail. In bigger news, Blair dreams of sexily passing oranges to Chuck Charade-style… but who is that twirling his mustache in the shadows? Bart Bass, it IS you! Bart stalks Blair, argues with Chuck and then takes in a jaunty afternoon stroll with Nate all before plummeting to his second-death! Karma’s a bitch, Bart. Chuck and Blair cling to each other as Bart splatters on the sidewalk below. They race to escape the scene of the crime… tbc.

••••••••••••••••••

6.10 New York, I Love You XOXO
Writer: Stephanie Savage
Director: Mark Piznarski
Air Date: 10-DEC-2012
We pick up where we left off with cops swarming to Bart’s death scene and Chuck & Blair doing their best Bonnie & Clyde. They hide in an alley, they hide in a trunk, they may even stop to get engaged? Georgina finally proves herself a worthy ally, when she helps them make their escape. That is exactly why she finds herself invited to… AN IMPROMPTU CB WEDDING OF THE MOST EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!! IN CENTRAL PARK!!!! WITH CYRUS PRESIDING!!!! Aaaaand the entire Chair fandom goes to an early grave. But, wait! There’s more! The newly married Basses are immediately whisked away by the authorities just as a critical Spectator Blast hits the airwaves! What does it say? Who knows? Five years later, the entire gang reunites for an event that shall not be named and CB’s 3 year old son, HENRY, reduces us all to the quivering piles of fangirl goo that we have waited to become for six loooong, torturous years. Pop the champagne! WE’RE GONNA HAVE IT ALL!!!!!

I now pronounce you Chuck and Blair, you may kiss the bride like there's no tomorrow because you've waited 3 freaking years for this moment.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt! love the title
Old 10-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Passionate Fan

i watched the, wrap at there final location and everyone was clapping and hugging and packing and it was really sad I was like in shock and I took a idea of the, packing up the chair one last time I'm pathetic but as I was going home in a taxi to take me to the train station I passed a lot of gossip girl location and my taxi was stuck in traffic in front of the oak room in front of the plaza and I just remembered the I love you seem and how happy it made me and how they will end together and haves family and it made me really happy it was a great way of ending,y experiences on set with seeing all the important gg places within minutes it was crazy but in the best of ways

And I love the title
Old 10-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt

The title...
Old 10-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT! This title is oddly poignant

ETA:

Last edited by wyrd22wrld; 10-22-2012 at 07:08 PM
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im gonna need the promo cause my feed was crappy
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 10-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Absolute Fan

That promo was kinda disappointing. No CB!

But seriously, Steven and Lily this show
Old 10-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Josh Schwartz ‏@JoshSchwartz76
That's a wrap on filming #GossipGirl... Thanks to all - cast, crew, fans - for 6 amazing yrs! #6seasonsandsomelimosex
src

Also, based on Kelly's tweets, perhaps the fans should buy her the Cassandra Clare audiobooks as a thank-you for all the pics she's posted

Old 10-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
#6seasonsandsomelimosex
Community reference.... I is dead!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
Community reference.... I is dead!
It just makes me remember they brought Whitney back 1st.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

JOSH IS KING RIGHT NOW!!!
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Om my god limo sex Oh I love him. Why he will remain the superior Josh in the GG fandom
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 10-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellemme (View Post)
It just makes me remember they brought Whitney back 1st.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Banned

Lily slept with Steven ?
Old 10-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
Remember the timing is perfect to ease the pain of the loss of GG....