Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

The Sexy Six {BB9} #1: Because They Were The 1st Power Couple, HOH and POV Winners!

Welcome To The First Sexy Six (Alex/Amanda/Jen/Parker/Matt/Natalie) Appreciation Thread

Supporters List

Brucas4life (Vicky)
missmanda
RainbowChaser (Kelly)
CrunkPunk88 (Lisa)
forever young

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 04-01-2008 at 10:14 AM
Old 03-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Oooh cool, add me please! They were the only ones I liked in the house for a while. Now I don't like anyone.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please add me as well. I loved them all at one point
Old 03-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I am so glad there is someone else who liked them. I was worried I was the only one I just wish that the votes had swung in Jen/Parker's way that first week and then it would be a completely different story right now. It sucks that there is only one left in there out of the six. I just hope she can win it now. Like you say it's hard to even know who to like anymore. I have people who I can't stand so that just means I have to support the group who I can tolerate and like at times.

I know certain members of the six had some bad moments but I definitely prefer them over some of the people still sitting in that house. I don't think there is one member of the six that was dull, they all brought something different to the game.

Vicky
Old 03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Add me please! I loved them!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

aw, I loooved them in the very beginning, they were awesome. Parker/Jen were awesome, but it's sad they were evicted. and then Alex and Amanda soon after. and now Matt's gone and Alex didn't come back in. even though he did say he wouldn't have sided with Matt, but that's beside the point. they were a great alliance while it lasted.

add me!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

I know. It's hard to believe that the six lasted just over a week! They would have been hard to get rid of had Jen/Parker stayed that first week that's for sure. The three strongest couples all aligned together. I mean maybe had they not been so obvious about the alliance in the beginning then people would have kept Jen/Parker. I don't know. It just sucks they were targeted so soon. The fact that they tried to get rid of the sexy six so soon I guess shows hows badly they were feared by the other HGs.

Vicky
Old 03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

yeah. I think there big mistake was A/A putting up J/P and then M/N NOT using veto on J/P. had the three stayed together, they could have kiiillleeddd that game, especially come time when they split.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

I totally agree. They both made mistakes. I mean who nominates members of their own alliance It just sucks it had to happen like that, and it only got worse when James/Chelsia won HOH, that was worst case scenario. All 6 were very strong competitors. I mean obviously in physical competitions they would have destroyed all the others, but even in the mental competitions I think they would be tough to beat. Alex was very smart. We didn't really get to see how good Jen/Parker were but I definitely think they had people scared.

The main problem was that they were already a threat because of their strength. Any one who wins competitions in the first week and looks tough competition automatically is a target. And then what got them evicted was their outbursts. Parker and Jen could have stayed had they just kept their mouths shut. And Amanda destroyed her and Alex in the first week.

Had they survived the first week I think they would have been hard to break but that first week destroyed the alliance. I am still really stuck on how they thought it was a good idea to put up a member of their alliance knowing all too well they could go. And then having the chance to use the veto and choosing not to. WTH!!

Vicky
Old 03-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree, there's no one around that I like anymore. This whole season has been kind of blah for me. I liked the first week though. I reeeeally miss Amanda and Alex. And Parker.

Yeah they made some pretty costly mistakes at the beginning, but it's kind of amusing that most of them went out so soon and we STILL like them better than the riff-raff still residing in the BB house.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

It makes me laugh when certain people make fun of the evicted sexy six members. I just don't get it. Yeah Parker had bad moments, so did Jen and Amanda,but I don't think any of them were bad people. I do think being in that house brings out the worst in some people but at least Amanda/Jen/Parker I feel learnt from their mistakes, unfortunately it was just a case of too little too late.

There are just some people who I couldn't stand to watch win the money. It could end up being one of those finals where you don't want either to walk away with anything. That's why I am cheering on Natalie, I think she would at least do some good with the money.

After all the criticism the Sexy Six have got, I would just love to see the only member left go and win.

Vicky
Old 03-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Supreme Fan

I totally wished all of them would of lasted they would of make a pretty good alliance especially if they all made it to singles.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I am so happy Nat won HOH. I love how she said after she had won how she was doing this for the rest of the sexy six.

What shocked me was how close the 6 of them became in the space of a week. After this show I am sure Matt/Parker, Matt/Nat, Amanda/Parker, Alex/Matt, Amanda/Jen will all stay in touch.

Vicky