View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Brucas4life
Elite Fan

I totally agree. They both made mistakes. I mean who nominates members of their own alliance It just sucks it had to happen like that, and it only got worse when James/Chelsia won HOH, that was worst case scenario. All 6 were very strong competitors. I mean obviously in physical competitions they would have destroyed all the others, but even in the mental competitions I think they would be tough to beat. Alex was very smart. We didn't really get to see how good Jen/Parker were but I definitely think they had people scared.

The main problem was that they were already a threat because of their strength. Any one who wins competitions in the first week and looks tough competition automatically is a target. And then what got them evicted was their outbursts. Parker and Jen could have stayed had they just kept their mouths shut. And Amanda destroyed her and Alex in the first week.

Had they survived the first week I think they would have been hard to break but that first week destroyed the alliance. I am still really stuck on how they thought it was a good idea to put up a member of their alliance knowing all too well they could go. And then having the chance to use the veto and choosing not to. WTH!!

Vicky