Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

I want to see Andy and Aaryn campaign against each other so bad cause they both have info on each other. Could be a very exciting week on feeds instead of the usual Amanda getting her way, but I am not going to get excited till I know monday that it's a fact.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Have to agree with what's been said too. GM has to stay off the block this week. I am not opposed to her going on the block but not this week. I don't want Aaryn potentially out lasting Elissa. I want her gone.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

I just hope that if Andy goes up, and Amanda pushes for him to go, that Andy finds out about it.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
I just hope that if Andy goes up, and Amanda pushes for him to go, that Andy finds out about it.
The fact that Spencer told Andy Amanda is pushing way too hard to keep Aaryn. Spencer doesn't seem to trust Amanda at all. And I know him and Andy talked about spill the Amanda plan so that Aaryn doesn't use it against them. I so want to see them do that so bad. Seems like so far Elissa is not changing her mind from what she told GM last night.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IDK if anyone is watching Judd/Elissa right now, but this conversation is making me even more sure Elissa is putting up Andy. And also very sure that Judd trusts Andy way, WAY too much.

I'm still not used to hearing Judd say things like his mission in this house is to make sure that Amanda & McCrae don't win, even if it means he doesn't win himself.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
IDK if anyone is watching Judd/Elissa right now, but this conversation is making me even more sure Elissa is putting up Andy. And also very sure that Judd trusts Andy way, WAY too much.

I'm still not used to hearing Judd say things like his mission in this house is to make sure that Amanda & McCrae don't win, even if it means he doesn't win himself.
He is naive because he has been m.i.a from shady Andy. Elissa really seems determined to put up Andy so stick to that for 24 more hours please, thank you Post Jury is totally Judd's redemption so far.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh I can't believe this but in CrazyMarie's defense with Judd, how much does she actually trust him to give him a straight answer? I don't really remember what she thought of him?

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

I think GM just doesn't know how tight he is with Elissa. The 3 of them need to get in a room and talk. All of this is miscommunication. I think GM is just trying to watch her back. But I kind of think she's real with Elissa, I know that's nuts. But she hasn't spilled at all what they talked about gamewise and she told Elissa she mentioned the pregnancy stuff to Amanda, so she was honest. And she followed Elissa's script when she went down and talked to the rest about what they "talked" about. And she's gonna use the Nick think with Elissa as a sign they're still good. pointing her eyes with Elissa's. IN GM's world, that's something.

Elissa is so right about those 2 weeks away with Judd. He got some perspective, that sometimes you get wrapped up in the house and don't get a moment to really think. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING! And she feels Helen lead her down the wrong path. Ahhhh, loving Helenless Elissa so much.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Elissa basically told Judd, Andy is going up, not changing my mind. Then when asked if it's him, she said as a joke, yes cause Amanda assured me you would stay over Aaryn And Judd basically told her it's her decision but pushing for GM still.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"I feel like I know who I want to put up, and I feel like they deserve to go on the block because they've screwed everyone over in this house."
"Is it me?"
"Yes. I'm putting you up."
"Oh MAN."
"...No, I'm serious. I'm putting you up."
"..........."
"What? You won't go home. Amanda assured me."

That was great.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"I feel like I know who I want to put up, and I feel like they deserve to go on the block because they've screwed everyone over in this house."
"Is it me?"
"Yes. I'm putting you up."
"Oh MAN."
"...No, I'm serious. I'm putting you up."
"..........."
"What? You won't go home. Amanda assured me."

That was great.

Old 08-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But now I had to put the feeds on mute. Can't listen to Judd attempt to push GM anymore when Elissa is pretty much telling him her mind is made up. Too difficult. Why don't people know when to drop things?! Come on buddy, how can you not see she's not budging with this.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

That was really funny.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm going need Judd to hush now.

Old 08-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But now I had to put the feeds on mute. Can't listen to Judd attempt to push GM anymore when Elissa is pretty much telling him her mind is made up. Too difficult. Why don't people know when to drop things?! Come on buddy.
right there with you. I just wish I could fast forward the game to monday so I could stop hearing those circles discussions about who to put up.