Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

seems too good to be true. Him saying next week he is putting Mcranda up.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Well, all that worry for nothing. Elissa told GM that Andy is going up. She told GM that Judd wanted her up, but that she wont do it.

And while Elissa was telling GM that there was no way she was putting her up, Amanda was saying this...
Quote:
BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 14m
Meanwhile downstairs, Amanda keeps saying that her plan to get Elissa to put up GinaMarie is working. #BB15
Old 08-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Absolute Fan

right now i wont believe anything till i see it.

edit: if andy is serious and he's flipped, then the smart move would actually to be to put up GM, cause you dont know which way she will vote and andy might go home.

but i really dont know if i trust andy at all either.

UGH THIS SEASON

Last edited by jorchel7411; 08-25-2013 at 03:53 AM
Old 08-25-2013, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my goodness, I don't know what to believe, this is changing so much. It's crazy. Why did Elissa just say Judd when it's everyone who wants her up
Old 08-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Idk. I think she was trying to show her loyalty to GM and how she's not gonna budge.

Andy is waaaaaaay to flip floppy to take serious. It's his own doing that is making it hard for Elissa to believe him.

Old 08-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

God. It's too risky though. We can't know how serious Andy is. Obviously if Andy would vote Aaryn out 100%, putting GM up is the better move, but how can anyone be sure after what happened this entire season?
I think that Judd, Spencer and Andy's alliance is real though and I understand why Judd wants GM up, but he shouldn't dive right into trusting Andy as quickly as he has.
I hope GM votes Aaryn out. I do get the feeling that Andy is safe regardless because McCrae wouldn't turn on him. That's good at least.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

the thing is it is better for Andy's game to vote out Aaryn over GM because she sold out both Andy and Spencer in the past week and they know it. Spencer was pissed at her for not picking him for veto and she knows out of the three of them she would want Spencer out plus, if she is willing to sell out GM who was 100% with her the whole game than she can't be trusted. Andy knows she sold him out with wanting to keep Helen to McCranda and knows she was willing to flip on McCranda just like that cause he was there when Aaryn told Spencer. But can Elissa trusts Andy after everything I don't know. Plus part of me wants to see an Andy-Aaryn on the block so that Aaryn can bitch at them on the live show saying she did all their dirty work for them and they aren't even keeping her.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
the thing is it is better for Andy's game to vote out Aaryn over GM because she sold out both Andy and Spencer in the past week and they know it. Spencer was pissed at her for not picking him for veto and she knows out of the three of them she would want Spencer out plus, if she is willing to sell out GM who was 100% with her the whole game than she can't be trusted. Andy knows she sold him out with wanting to keep Helen to McCranda and knows she was willing to flip on McCranda just like that cause he was there when Aaryn told Spencer. But can Elissa trusts Andy after everything I don't know. Plus part of me wants to see an Andy-Aaryn on the block so that Aaryn can bitch at them on the live show saying she did all their dirty work for them and they aren't even keeping her.
i think andy needs to go up to ensure that one of mcranda's allies leave.
it would suck if he ended up leaving over aaryn, but the alternative of GM leaving this week is probably the worst of them all.
i trust that aaryn would go though and once that happens, im gonna be a very happy girl.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
i think andy needs to go up to ensure that one of mcranda's allies leave.
it would suck if he ended up leaving over aaryn, but the alternative of GM leaving this week is probably the worst of them all.
i trust that aaryn would go though and once that happens, im gonna be a very happy girl.
I agree, GM up is just giving AM what she wants and AM could totally ''bully'' them into voting out GM over Aaryn, putting up Andy is the safer option.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I agree, GM up is just giving AM what she wants and AM could totally ''bully'' them into voting out GM over Aaryn, putting up Andy is the safer option.
andy should act extremely mad and latch onto mccrae and amanda all week.
give them info, but nothing too revealing. i hope he doesnt change his attitude toward them.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

I feel so much better about Andy going up cause at least one of the puppets leave. I'd prefer Aaryn, but knowing our luck it's gonna be Andy that leaves. If Amanda can turn on Judd, she will turn on Andy. In a heartbeat. And McCrea will just do what he's told then collect his 50k check.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that I'm even defending Judd because I'm still wary of him but I just don't feel we can blame him at all for wanting Elissa to nominate GM. With what he knows - it makes perfect logical sense. He has both Andy and Spencer saying that no matter what they are 150% voting Aaryn out. And then he has GM saying "I don't know, dude, she's my girl!" plus GM and Aaryn have been seen as a pair for weeks, and you normally put pairs up together. He has no idea that Elissa cemented with GM that she was voting Aaryn out, all he knows is GM wouldn't give him a straight answer. This isn't about him siding with Andy or Amanda or McCrae, this is about him not thinking GM will vote Aaryn out.

ANYWAYS, I really don't know what to think about Andy. Based on past actions it seems so unlikely that he'd flip on McCrae & Amanda BUT he did sell Amanda out to Judd the other day a little and from what I'd reading (was asleep) from last night, he seemed serious. But it's hard to know. Julie, I think it was you who said you thought that zingbot got to Andy a little and I kind of agree. I think that if he is serious about the flip, the zingbot comment pushed him along. He doesn't want to be a Shelly.

What I fear happening if Elissa puts GM up is - even if last night Andy was serious about flipping - the thought of keeping 3AM together would be too tempting for him and he'd end up voting to keep Aaryn. That'd be the "safer" option and he's played safe this whole season so far, so I can totally see him just going with that. Now that I really think about it, I'm almost sure that would happen, so even if it seems like Andy is ready to vote out Aaryn today I want Elissa to nominate him. We have a whole other day, but I'm glad she seems to be sticking to her guns for now, I kinda felt she would anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Whenever this gets brought up, I immediately always think of Eric and Dick talking about Kaysar's evictions

I love this clip so much.

"Was that really necessary? Couldn't you have told me tomorrow?"

"Actually, he was trying to get Janelle out, not even you - so really bad break!"

Damn, I miss/love Eric.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

love Eric!

Mike was hot never noticed him tho.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Mike who? lol

J J
Old 08-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to agree, GM going up is not a good one, I wanna see tomorrow Aaryn up with Andy. Safer play and Aaryn leaves