Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Earlier in her chat, Amanda was calling all the house guest that she had numbers for. Only Sharon answered the phone. She was watching the Big Brother episodes at the time.

When Amanda said that she was gonna call James, everyone in that chat went crazy and she laughed and said everyone loves James. Very true

She also said that Dick bought James a phone which is pretty neat.

Amanda said that the only two that she didnt have numbers for were Josh and Chelsia.
It's impossible not to love James! His personality is pretty outgoing and lovable if you ask me.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

James is gonna be on reality remix tomorrow. I read it 1st on Jokers and that commercial was on right when I changed it to Fox reality channel.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
James is gonna be on reality remix tomorrow. I read it 1st on Jokers and that commercial was on right when I changed it to Fox reality channel.

Cool!! I will have to check for a podcast on Tuesday, usually there is a longer interview on there (the uncut interview)
Old 05-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyduck (View Post)
Cool!! I will have to check for a podcast on Tuesday, usually there is a longer interview on there (the uncut interview)
oh really?
so wait.. there are longer versions of all of eric's interviews too?

i hope someone will upload it on youtube. is martha a fan of james?
Old 05-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Chelsia did an interview, that is posted in the post show thread and this is what she said about James:

Quote:
Talking about her housemate, James Zinkand of Sarasota, Fla., Chelsia said, “We care about each other a lot. He’s an amazing person and we will be life-long friends.”
Old 05-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here is an interview with Chelsia that was posted on jokesters!
MASON CITY — Chelsia Hart’s experience on the CBS reality TV show “Big Brother,” was not at all what she thought it would be.

“It was totally different that what I thought,” she said. “There is really no way you can prepare yourself.”

Hart returned to Mason City after the show’s conclusion on April 27. She stayed with her parents, Dennis and Robin Hart of Mason City.

On Saturday family and friends held a welcome home celebration at Mulligans.

“I’m not real certain about my plans right now,” said the 21-year-old University of Northern Iowa student. “I’m going to go back to Cedar Falls and take care of the things at my apartment. Then I’m going to go back to L.A. and stay with a friend for a while.”

Hart said she has been booked for some public appearances and will see what happens.

“It’s not like I’m going to have a career in television,” she said. “Reality television doesn’t normally lead to show business. But I’m going to see what happens.”

Hart, who is a German major, said she plans to return to college at some point.

“I believe education is huge,” she said. “I can’t give up on that now.”

Hart was one of 16 housemates on the CBS Season 9 “Big Brother.”

On Day 49, a unanimous vote sent Hart packing to a location where she, with other jury members, were sequestered until the show’s finale, when $500,000 was awarded to the winner.

She was the fourth houseguest eliminated from the show and the second person on the Big Brother jury.

“I’m happy,” she said of her effort. “I have no regrets. I played to the best of my ability.”

Talking about her housemate, James Zinkand of Sarasota, Fla., Chelsia said, “We care about each other a lot. He’s an amazing person and we will be life-long friends.”

Hart said it was often obvious that cameras were present and that parts of the show would be aired to the national television audience.

“If there was a heated argument you knew that the cameras were there and it was going to be on the show,” she said. “Other times you would forget that the cameras were even there.”

Looking at the show’s final outcome, Hart said, “I didn’t think Adam would win. I thought that since I couldn’t win, I was going for James, Joshua or Sharon.”

Source
Mark Thread Read Hide Thread Print Report Remind Me Link
Old 05-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
oh really?
so wait.. there are longer versions of all of eric's interviews too?

i hope someone will upload it on youtube. is martha a fan of james?
I think only the 1st time Eric was on RR was there an extended version posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Kisses (View Post)
Chelsia did an interview, that is posted in the post show thread and this is what she said about James:
Just read that. She also said that she's planning on moving out to LA. She talked about doing when she was in the house so looks like she's still going through with it.

Here's the pic from that article with her brother

Old 05-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that pic is cute.

meg | tumblr
Old 05-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awesome sounds like he has a busy week Reality Remix tomorrow then he has to fly to Seattle for the Real Player Chat Wednesday.

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChris76X (View Post)
Awesome sounds like he has a busy week Reality Remix tomorrow then he has to fly to Seattle for the Real Player Chat Wednesday.
Yup, although the commercial showed him in studio and answering a question so it's already been taped.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Someone posted this on Jokers its all the J/C videos from the refeeds. YouTube - TeamBigSpoon's Channel

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow!!! Sounds like James will be really busy... I am excited to see tomorrows RR. Can anyone tape it and post it for us?

Thanks for the info Richie...
Old 05-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that link Chris! When Shira gets back she should definitely add it to the OP.

meg | tumblr
Old 05-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder who Chels will be staying with???? Maybe James will be staying for a while in LA... woot! Woot!!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Total Fan

Chris that link is awesome, thanks.

Shira, only Erics first segment was on RR podcast (it is still available on itunes if you want, it was much better than the actual interview because it was uncut and it didn't show any of the houseshots that the interview showed). I would almost guarantee that James will have a podcast as well. Usually it is the "big" interview of the day that gets the podcast.

I have found a ton of podcasts that I subscribe to that I love!! There are a few that are either all or part dedicated to Big Brother (Big Brother Klub Podcast, the hosts of this are Klubby and Princess Glammy and they are hysterical!!). I also listen to Rob and Trevors reality podcast (not sure of the name but I think BB was in the title or I wouldn't have bothered with it). Just look under reality tv in itunes.