Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Well I'm pretty sure Ryan still dislikes James and its the feeling is mutual after reading James interview.

So Ryan theres one person that doesn't like James but hes an idiot anyway

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Earlier in her chat, Amanda was calling all the house guest that she had numbers for. Only Sharon answered the phone. She was watching the Big Brother episodes at the time.

When Amanda said that she was gonna call James, everyone in that chat went crazy and she laughed and said everyone loves James. Very true

She also said that Dick bought James a phone which is pretty neat.

Amanda said that the only two that she didnt have numbers for were Josh and Chelsia.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's cool Richie.... Thanks for sharing the info... That was sweet of Dick to buy James a phone,,,, But he may have a hard time charging it while he is biking around the world...
Old 05-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfan1 (View Post)
That's cool Richie.... Thanks for sharing the info... That was sweet of Dick to buy James a phone,,,, But he may have a hard time charging it while he is biking around the world...
He may be around LA for awhile. I think he's having a great time! Love it!!
Old 05-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcat (View Post)
He may be around LA for awhile. I think he's having a great time! Love it!!
Stamped!!! me too, Sherron,,,, I hope he does... I know he said that he would have to work at the bar for a while because they do not get their money right away from BB. He said that he did not have the money to get home until he gets his money... that is sad to me.... I am sure that he would love to see his family...
Old 05-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

LOL that was awesome of Dick to buy James a phone. Dick is like the father figure James never had

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChris76X (View Post)
LOL that was awesome of Dick to buy James a phone. Dick is like the father figure James never had
Yeah, too bad he is not a good father figure to his own kids.... I feel sorry for Vincent...
Old 05-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

where is Amanda's chat??
Old 05-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have a feeling James will be staying in LA for awhile too. I also remember him saying he was planning on getting a job a bar, my guess would be Bar 107 until he got his stipend. I think he's the only HG that hasn't seen any of his family yet, but atleast he can talk to them anytime he wants.

I think its nice that Dick bought James a phone. I remember when James got out of the house and before he started adding people his little sister left him a comment on his myspace talking about his phone being acitivated so who knows.

LOL at everyone in Amanda's chat freaking out over James.

I wish we would hear something from Chelsia. I'm pretty sure she's back in Iowa and I'd love it if she wrote a blog on her myspace or something. It seems like we have heard from almost every HG in some way shape or form expect for her. =(

Yeah, I think Ryan is the only HG that hates James. He and Natalie even looked pretty cool in some wrap party pictures. James hates Ryan too so I guess it's cool.

What's the story with Vincent?
Old 05-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janienjm (View Post)
where is Amanda's chat??
It was here but its over now shes doing another one tomorrow night so she might try to call James again then:
The Official Fan Forum For Amanda Hansen - Log in

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What's the story with Vincent?
Vincent got kicked out of his place while BB8 was going on so he stayed with Dick for awhile after that. He got alittle to comfortable(wouldn't get a job or look for a new place to live)and Dick eventually freaked out on him for not getting new toilet paper and kicked him out they haven't been speaking since.

It was this big thing where Dick leaved him all these mean voice mails that Vincent releashed on his myspace and then they had a public fight via myspace blogs.

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow that's crazy! Its pretty lame that Dick would kick him out for something like that instead of just telling him to get a job and look for a new place to live. Sucks that he went on BB looking to repair a broken relationship with Danielle but ended up ruining his relations with Vincent in the process.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Well Dick apparently did keep telling him and Vincent just ignored him and continued to have drug parties at Dick's place when Dick was out but yeah still its pretty lame to just stop talking to your son completely. Yeah I just think Dick can't be ok with both his kids at the same time he needs to be fighting with one of them at all times.

But anyway back on topic its nice of him to be taking James under his wing alittle bit.

2013 NBA Champs
Old 05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChris76X (View Post)
Well Dick apparently did keep telling him and Vincent just ignored him and continued to have drug parties at Dick's place when Dick was out but yeah still its pretty lame to just stop talking to your son completely. Yeah I just think Dick can't be ok with both his kids at the same time he needs to be fighting with one of them at all times.

But anyway back on topic its nice of him to be taking James under his wing alittle bit.
Let's hope he is a good influence!
Old 05-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcat (View Post)
Let's hope he is a good influence!
Amen!!!!