Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny I can't see any reason to bring him back . The unsub was a creepy cannibal . I'd like to see Jason Alexander , who was the long white haired professor , who kidnapped kids and teachers , set a deadly trap for The team
Old 08-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Interesting about the cannibal unsub from season 3 coming back. I agree with you, Matt. I'm not really sure what the purpose of bringing him back is. Maybe he escaped at the end of season 11?

As someone else pointed out on another site, that episode (Lucky) focused a lot on Morgan and his faith (or lack of faith). I think I read that Garcia will recall being shot. Yeah, it happened after the case, but the case and Garcia getting shot weren't connected.

Here's an article and video about how/why Simmons joins the team
Criminal Minds Season 13: How Simmons Joins the BAU - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 08-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Addicted Fan

lol, Lucky was one of the best episodes in the series, now they are going to ruin that magnificen unsub! Booooooooooooo!

And lol at the connection between that case and Garcia being shot. Just plain stupid. And lazy.

And another Shemar "the door on the elevator closed, but they can opet again" Moore interview. I am all for it to have Morgan and Morgan 2.0 and Morgan 3.0 in the episode, but if they are going to use him like the last time... No thanks.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

believer! Good to see!

I also agree if they're going to use Shemar/Morgan then they need to use him better. The finale was a last minute thing that wasn't really planned out in advance. They hyped up his return only for him to be on screen for about 3 minutes.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 08-03-2017, 07:03 PM
d18
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
Here's an article and video about how/why Simmons joins the team
Criminal Minds Season 13: How Simmons Joins the BAU - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
I have to be honest, I'm more intrigued on what kind of scandal could have dismantled the IRT than the Scratch follow-up. Even Adam's version that Simmons' was driving the truck would have been a better twist.

I really wish they'd wrap up the Scratch story line or make him live up to his perceived badness.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I also want the Scratch story wrapped up.

Adam said they'd "get their hands on Scratch" and Paget said "that's going to be a funny pun in a few months". Bodhi Elfman posted a picture on Twitter a while back of his hand. I wonder what will happen? Maybe the team will scratch him to death
Old 08-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yeah the scratch storyline has been going on for too long

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | ๐Ÿ’š ๐“ณ๐’ถ๐’ฟ๐‘’
Old 08-07-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good news for our International fans . CBS All Access Will soon be available all across the world . CBS All Access to Expand Globally
Old 08-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Cool! I bet that's what Daniel and Adam were promoting the other day.

I updated the original post. I added new pics and updated some of the Twitter links and added Instagram links. I still have to go through and edit the latest news info since a lot of the links are from seasons 11/12
Old 08-10-2017, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Old 08-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Any Criminal Minds scoop, particularly on Spencer Reid and his PTSD? โ€” Diane
With his wrongful incarceration, Reid โ€œjust went through a major crisis, and we donโ€™t want to pretend that never happened,โ€ says showrunner Erica Messer. โ€œAt the same time, we donโ€™t want to dwell in that experience. But you will see shades of how he changed, I would argue, for the better. A little of the innocence is gone, and yet heโ€™s still the lovable, brilliant Dr. Reid. Weโ€™ll get the best of all worlds there.โ€
Source

PTSD and aftermath hasn't always been Criminal Minds' strong suit. I wouldn't be surprised if they only touched on Reid's ordeal and the aftermath for one episode.

Quote:
"One of the changes in having so much midseason is that, look, repeats aren't working as well as they used to," CBS CEO Les Moonves said at the network upfront. "It's good to have originals all the way through, so if you take a Code Black, it was on Wednesday night and doing decently on Wednesday night. There's no reason that Criminal Minds couldn't come off for a short period of time and you put in Code Black and you continue with originals all the way through. Same with Elementary on a Sunday night or a Thursday night, things like that. So you have a lot more leeway to do things."
Source

I wonder if this is something they're actually considering or CM was just the show that he named...
Old 08-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
aisha is directing on the show?

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | ๐Ÿ’š ๐“ณ๐’ถ๐’ฟ๐‘’
Old 08-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yep! Funny, I think someone just a week or so ago in the Aisha thread wondered if she would direct any episodes this season
Old 08-11-2017, 06:41 PM
d18
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Source

PTSD and aftermath hasn't always been Criminal Minds' strong suit. I wouldn't be surprised if they only touched on Reid's ordeal and the aftermath for one episode.

Source

I wonder if this is something they're actually considering or CM was just the show that he named...
Not sure that will work, shows usually take a ratings dive after a long break. Maybe they're thinking putting in another show Jan-Mar so the other show can stretch well into May sweeps.

Side note: If they think Code Black did decent then CM not going below 1 should do the trick (with the average league dropping).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread