Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone!

It's so great to see a lot of activity in this thread! Haha, I created that Jotch tumblr page! Gotta spread the Jotch love

I'm feeling really hopeful about this season. I don't expect them to be making out on the plane any time soon either but I think they'll have a lot of screen time together and hopefully they'll have a chance to bond a little more.

Virgil posted this pic on twitter and I'll take it as a sign of good things to come!

Quote:
OMG, WHAT IS THIS FLAWLESS GIF? I love it!
Thanks, Ana! Here's a few I haven't posted here yet...

Last edited by RJHouse; 09-14-2012 at 10:28 PM
Old 09-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ana* (View Post)
Kiane

Love the way you think

On the subject of third Wheel- I mean, Will I've really come to like the guy, honestly. I think he's a good father and he clearly loves JJ so yes, I'd feel more comfortable if he were out of the picture so I could peacefully ship my two bbs together but since he's not, I can only hope he will be one day I know that, realistically, we might never see JJ/Hotch together. The writers said before right, that they don't wanna pair anyone within the team? Which doesn't make a difference to me and don't make the JJ/Hotch moments any less enjoyable. I love that we have a lot of possibilities when it comes to these two
Exactly how I think too. I love Will but still doesn't stop me from shipping Hotch and JJ. Will and JJ work great for now, doesn't mean I can't hope that some day Hotch/JJ will get together. and if not, it's still so much fun to ship them.

Those are great pics!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, I LOVE THAT PICTURE! I hope it means we'll get a fair amount of JJ/Hotch scenes <3 And Jen, you created that tumblr? You're doing an AWESOME job, and I love those gifs <3 Animated Jotch is even prettier

"Her."

Old 09-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Ann (View Post)
Maybe he simply misunderstood your post and in response felt the need to post the reminder. Usually when a mod posts something about respecting ships, it's more of a reminder, simply because another ship was mentioned.

Don't take it to heart, you didn't insult the ship in any way.
Oh, ok, thanks Cause I seriously didn't understand who I had insulted, since I didn't even talk about other shippers

Jen: You're SOOOO talented hun I absolutely LOVE your tumble so keep making those please!

Who's Virgil? I'm sorry, I feel out sometimes on TPTB for this show

I'm hopeful for this season too, but anxious as well, I hope we won't have JJ talking about Will all the time, I would love to see her regret marrying him sometimes or think it wasn't the right thing to do

Ana: well, I think that even if JJ/Hotch got together on the show, I don't think they would be the kind to make out at the BAU or on the plane. They would always stay professional of course And as you said, we would see them going home together, holding hands or little things like that, nothing big but we would know they're together. Would honestly be enough for me
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

Love the graphics! Thanks for sharing guys! Starting to feel the Jotch love!
Old 09-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, guys!! I can't wait to get my hands on new Jotch scenes! Hopefully we won't have to wait that long

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

Who's Virgil? I'm sorry, I feel out sometimes on TPTB for this show
Sorry, my bad. Virgil Williams is one of the writers on Criminal Minds.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jen, I loved what you've done with the tumblr and pretty graphics.
You're creative.

Quote:
I'm hopeful for this season too, but anxious as well, I hope we won't have JJ talking about Will all the time, I would love to see her regret marrying him sometimes or think it wasn't the right thing to do

Ana: well, I think that even if JJ/Hotch got together on the show, I don't think they would be the kind to make out at the BAU or on the plane. They would always stay professional of course And as you said, we would see them going home together, holding hands or little things like that, nothing big but we would know they're together. Would honestly be enough for me
I agree on this.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back RJ
Old 09-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHouse (View Post)
Thanks, guys!! I can't wait to get my hands on new Jotch scenes! Hopefully we won't have to wait that long

Sorry, my bad. Virgil Williams is one of the writers on Criminal Minds.
I can't wait for you to get your hands on new Jotch scenes either

Oh, ok thanks That's what I thought but I wan't sure Makes me happy that he posted a pic with JJ & Hotch's guns specifically

Loving the first gif!!! The way she's looking at Hotch!!! Says it ALL IMO
It's like "I want him but I know I shouldn't"

Melissa Ann (seriously really LOVE your name ) I'm sooo happy we're getting you in the Jotch love with us!!!

Kiane:
Old 09-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Loving the first gif!!! The way she's looking at Hotch!!! Says it ALL IMO
It's like "I want him but I know I shouldn't"
Exactly. And she gives him that look again in this episode. At first I thought I was imagining those two longing glances until I re-watched the episode and knew it wasn't all in my head.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'm feeling really hopeful about this season. I don't expect them to be making out on the plane any time soon either but I think they'll have a lot of screen time together and hopefully they'll have a chance to bond a little more.

Virgil posted this pic on twitter and I'll take it as a sign of good things to come!
I picture JJ leading certain profiler cases with Hotch, together they break down the mind of the unsub, and go into the field to track him down.
The dynamic male-female crime fighting duo.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly. And she gives him that look again in this episode. At first I thought I was imagining those two longing glances until I re-watched the episode and knew it wasn't all in my head.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...p7ljo1_250.gif
I always feel like I'm imagining their looks But they're true most of the time, and they always look when the other think they're not looking
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Melissa Ann (seriously really LOVE your name ) I'm sooo happy we're getting you in the Jotch love with us!!!
And it's my real name!

I love love them, I've just found it hard to ship as of late with them both having other relationships on the show. Feels like we're not getting moments between them like we used to.

So I hope we get more of that sooner rather than later this season!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cant remember anyone telling Hotch to do something and being so strong minded as JJ was in the finale . He listed to her perhaps cause he knew the pain she was feeling not knowing will fate . They do have a bond she has been there dealt with many many difficult things for him and Bau .

Remember ,cant remember the season, JJ had to put out a radio alert speak directly to unsub . The guy who kidnapped the girl,>
Jj had hotch full support ," JJ I know you can do this I believe in you" Even when she was unsure Hotch was letting her know she had the ability and after it was all over, he told her how proud he was of her .
Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

That was a good Hotch/JJ moment.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread