Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)

I understand the need ,end of last season to make paget leaving happy finale. One of the best finale happy smiling dancing .
What better then a brush with death to bring a couple to marry .
Henry is like 6 now ,not going to be in every show .As AJ said in panel i saw, what mother doesn't want to have her child on set it is great for her . works long hrs gets more time with him . now as he gets older he has school and friends to play with .
Last time I saw that was on Pirates of the Caribbeans with Will/Elizabeth (sorry for anyone who ships them, I'm absolutely not trying to be rude, just how I feel about them )

I just think "death" is a weak excuse to marry someone, since you often do it because you think you or that person might regret it the rest of your life if you don't/or feel guilty about it. It's not a long term love in the sense that you didn't take the necessary time to think about it, about living the whole rest of your life with that one person that you may not love but that you think you love. All of those characters: Elizabeth, JJ now or Daisy in Downton Abbey were never sure about even loving the guy, and just because he "may" die decide to marry them so that they (the guys) are not disappointed. But in doing so, they ruin their own lives, IMO.

Anyway, Melissa Anne, I agree with you in the sense that if Will could ever be out of the picture, I would feel better/more relaxed shipping JJ/Hotch, which I absolutely do either way

Loving those pics of Thomas/AJ Thanks for posting them Kate
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As for the POC reference, that relationship ended in third movie ,different in many ways obviously different century . love hate type deal and always had Cap Jack in the mix .

As I have always said Hotch Jj have there own relationship going . He listed to her when will was a hostage , to storm the Bank .It seemed like she was not going to take no as answer.

We as fans have no idea on JJ marriage, Hotch on the other had we know his relationship with beth is going to end up long distance and eventually fade away . What i was getting at , if they knew josh will wasn't going to be or been offered a full time gig on the show why get married . I said this due to happy ending they wanted .

What lies ahead who knows , him being the leader and all she the younger but now not just a pretty face . They obviously will work as partners this season .

Last edited by Logan; 09-16-2012 at 12:32 PM
Old 09-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal (View Post)

fancified by: ladyofcrime on tumblr
Quoting the pics 'cause it's a new page and they're SO CUTE I miss these two, even though the wedding was cute and all, I still want Will out of the picture JJ/Hotch is where it's at
Old 09-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
As for the POC reference, that relationship ended in third movie ,different in many ways obviously different century . love hate type deal and always had Cap Jack in the mix .

As I have always said Hotch Jj have there own relationship going . He listed to her when will was a hostage , to storm the Bank .It seemed like she was not going to take no as answer.

We as fans have no idea on JJ marriage, Hotch on the other had we know his relationship with beth is going to end up long distance and eventually fade away . What i was getting at , if they knew josh will wasn't going to be or been offered a full time gig on the show why get married . I said this due to happy ending they wanted .

What lies ahead who knows , him being the leader and all she the younger but now not just a pretty face . They obviously will work as partners this season .

OT .hard as co mod of the board who needs to post in all threads, trying to remark on Shippers threads, but try not to insult those who love this or any couple , even though some shippers are not on screen couple I try and respect that
I'm sorry, but if this remark was for me, I would like to know how I insulted anyone? Since I didn't even mention "people" who shipped them, only what I personally thought of the couples

I don't think Will/Elizabeth had a love/hate relationship, so I don't really get what you mean. I was only comparing her to JJ since she married a man too because she thought he could die, but it was clearly showed early on in the movies that she wasn't even sure to love him, and IMO the same thing happened with JJ/Will

I'm very excited to see them work as partners

I just started watching S7, and I really loved seeing Hotch take all the blame for what happened with Emily! I loved when he protected JJ from Reid

Criminal Minds: JJ & Hotch
Old 09-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Jotch is the couple to watch this season and i hope we get some great moments
Old 09-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A JJ/Hotch tumblr? YAY

I can't wait to see more of them this season. I was watching Rossi's first episode, and right after he meets JJ he's like 'we didn't have that 10 years ago' and Hotch goes 'what do you mean?' all suspicious and protective of JJ <3 Rossi obviously responds with a simple 'Communications coordinator'
Old 09-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we have a Hotch heavy episode and JJ heavy episode so we will see where they lead
Old 09-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well we have a Hotch heavy episode and JJ heavy episode so we will see where they lead
Hopefully together?
Old 09-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Matt, since you mention this statement of respecting a ship, that should apply to you when you come in a Jotch thread and make a remark that they aren't compatible. When they do have a number of fans. so clearly there are those who find them to be a match. I just want to point that out.

Eliza and Ana, welcome back!! You were missed.

I will be a Jotch shipper forever, no matter what. As long as they're still on.
Things in the future can be subject to change on a fictional show.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
Matt, since you mention this statement of respecting a ship, that should apply to you when you come in a Jotch thread and make a remark that they aren't compatible. When they do have a number of fans. so clearly there are those who find them to be a match. I just want to point that out.

Eliza and Ana, welcome back!! You were missed.

I will be a Jotch shipper forever, no matter what. As long as they're still on.
Things in the future can be subject to change on a fictional show.
I understand your frustration Kiane, to come into a thread for JJ/Hotch and to see someone share an opinion that differs from yours.

But please remember that everyone's opinions are welcome, as long as they are not extremely negative or their intent is to insult. Matt's opinion is neither of those.

Thanks,
Old 09-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Ann (View Post)
Hopefully together?
Love the way you think

On the subject of third Wheel- I mean, Will I've really come to like the guy, honestly. I think he's a good father and he clearly loves JJ so yes, I'd feel more comfortable if he were out of the picture so I could peacefully ship my two bbs together but since he's not, I can only hope he will be one day I know that, realistically, we might never see JJ/Hotch together. The writers said before right, that they don't wanna pair anyone within the team? Which doesn't make a difference to me and don't make the JJ/Hotch moments any less enjoyable. I love that we have a lot of possibilities when it comes to these two
Old 09-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

Well the writs might not want long standing relationships but they can give them moments!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ana* (View Post)
Kiane

Love the way you think

On the subject of third Wheel- I mean, Will I've really come to like the guy, honestly. I think he's a good father and he clearly loves JJ so yes, I'd feel more comfortable if he were out of the picture so I could peacefully ship my two bbs together but since he's not, I can only hope he will be one day I know that, realistically, we might never see JJ/Hotch together. The writers said before right, that they don't wanna pair anyone within the team? Which doesn't make a difference to me and don't make the JJ/Hotch moments any less enjoyable. I love that we have a lot of possibilities when it comes to these two
Haha, I don't hate Will though, and I didn't hate Will on POTC either, nor do I hate William in Downton Abbey (OMG! I just realized they're all called Will ) it's just that I think they're not with the right woman for them, they don't bring out the best in each other, and just make each other suffer, that's why I don't ship those couples

That said, it's kind of silly though that they do not want anyone on the team to get together. I heard today that 1/2 couples in my country are made of people who work together, and it's logical IMO, since, when you tend to see someone everyday, you get closer to that person I do think it would be more logical to have Garcia/Morgan and JJ/Hotch get together after all they went through! I mean, they've been working together for some years now, so it makes sense they would be really close and have more than friendly feelings for each other. It doesn't mean ALL of them should get together, but 1 or 2 couple in the team would be great I think

Matt I hope the JJ & Hotch heavy epis lead us somewhere with them

Kiane: I agree with you and thanks You can count on me to be a JJ/Hotch shipper forever as well, they have too much chemistry for it to be ignored

Melissa Anne: I agree with you that Matt's intentions weren't to insult us and she is welcomed here anytime of course That said, I still don't get why Matt gave us the mod post telling us we were insulting other shippers when obviously we weren't (since we didn't even mention other shippers, just the ships)

And I really hope those episodes lead to JJ/Hotch getting together
Old 09-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I heard today that 1/2 couples in my country are made of people who work together, and it's logical IMO, since, when you tend to see someone everyday, you get closer to that person
I KNOW! I understand they might be afraid it could ruin the dynamic of the show or something but I doubt they'd even give the relationship a considerable amount of time for people to feel that. I bet it'd only be stolen glances, leaving work together, that kind of stuff. Everyone's professional in the BAU, it's not like they'd be making out on the plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHouse (View Post)
I couldn't help but make another gif. It's just too cute! And it looks like Kirsten is saying, "What are you doing?". lol

OMG, WHAT IS THIS FLAWLESS GIF? I love it!
Old 09-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree with you that Matt's intentions weren't to insult us and she is welcomed here anytime of course That said, I still don't get why Matt gave us the mod post telling us we were insulting other shippers when obviously we weren't (since we didn't even mention other shippers, just the ships)
Maybe he simply misunderstood your post and in response felt the need to post the reminder. Usually when a mod posts something about respecting ships, it's more of a reminder, simply because another ship was mentioned.

Don't take it to heart, you didn't insult the ship in any way.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread