Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't think so at first, but I got your point when I read the 'point to the right person and push some buttons'
glad you got it; it's not pretty when people don't get it

Quote:
but then I get used to the people/place... and I just go a bit crazy
Well, I do that too, but I don't know if I could be able to fake sadness, or madness or happiness like actors do with 50 persons watching me

Quote:
Basically I'm whiter than I was before I love it, though.
I hate it I want some colour! unfortunately, whenever I am under the sun, I get lobster-red not all cute and tanned

Quote:
Reason #132 why I should move out of here: it's sunny EVERY FREAKING DAY
believe me, it is not sunny here well, somedays, but not every single day! Thank God!

Quote:
I knew you wouldn't resist that one
what can I say? I dig smart, pretty women with guns

Old 02-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK (View Post)
glad you got it; it's not pretty when people don't get it
I remembered this fan community that's named 'the problem with being sarcastic is...' and the description goes 'when people don't get you, you're the one who ends up looking stupid'

That's so true, I lost track on how many times people missed some of my jokes. Now I know when to use them 'cause you gotta know your audience

Quote:
Well, I do that too, but I don't know if I could be able to fake sadness, or madness or happiness like actors do with 50 persons watching me
Yeah, it can be pretty difficult. I remember in my last play, I had to die on stage and I was super excited because I've always wanted to die on stage Thing is, when I got to it, I was freaking out inside because I had to lay there, and not move an inch, and I couldn't even breathe because my dress was a bit tight... it was pretty nervewrecking. But I got to live my dream and I can say that I died on stage once, woot!

Quote:
I hate it I want some colour! unfortunately, whenever I am under the sun, I get lobster-red not all cute and tanned
Aw Embrace your ghostly skin color! I get lobster red too, but as the red starts fading away, I get a pretty cute shade of pink. It never lasts over two days, though

Quote:
believe me, it is not sunny here well, somedays, but not every single day! Thank God!
That's a blessing, indeed

Quote:
what can I say? I dig smart, pretty women with guns
As everyone SHOULD
Old 02-18-2009, 09:18 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
'when people don't get you, you're the one who ends up looking stupid'
That's brilliant!!! I'm using it... one day!

Quote:
Now I know when to use them 'cause you gotta know your audience
I usually try to be 'normal' when I'm 'talking' - more writing and reading - to someone I don't know that well, or someone new; but soon enough, I screw up and I end up explaining my comment, which totally ruins the joke, by the way

Quote:
I get lobster red too, but as the red starts fading away, I get a pretty cute shade of pink
*jealous*

Quote:
As everyone SHOULD
and Prentiss Rocks!

Well, I won't lie to you, this has been fun but it's 4.18am and I have to be up in less than 4 hours (which sucks, thank you very much) but I finished my essay so that's a plus

Talk later sweet.... I want to say dreams, but I have no idea what time is it there (stupid time zones) and I'm not that smart at 4am
Take care

Old 02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK (View Post)
That's brilliant!!! I'm using it... one day!
Yes!

Quote:
I usually try to be 'normal' when I'm 'talking' - more writing and reading - to someone I don't know that well, or someone new; but soon enough, I screw up and I end up explaining my comment, which totally ruins the joke, by the way
OMG, that happens a lot to me It sucks, but I have to do it, otherwise people get the wrong impression. Although, when I meet someone new I think 'if you can't manage to catch some sarcasm, you're probably not worthy of my time'

Quote:
Well, I won't lie to you, this has been fun but it's 4.18am and I have to be up in less than 4 hours (which sucks, thank you very much) but I finished my essay so that's a plus
I loved talking to you, dear And YAY for finishing the essay

Quote:
Talk later sweet.... I want to say dreams, but I have no idea what time is it there (stupid time zones) and I'm not that smart at 4am
Take care
It's 1am here, so we're only 3 hours apart. I wouldn't know the time zone either if you hadn't mentioned the time over there

Sweet dreams, I hope we both have seen the episode by the time we talk again
Old 02-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished watching Quarantine. Good suspense film. I enjoyed it and Jennifer Carpenter was awesome. Her reactions seemed so genuine and non-scripted.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen parts of the original (Rec) and I thought it was extremely nerve wrecking. I'm definitely going to watch the whole movie asap.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Hello!

I'm just watching Survivor and waiting on a new CSI!
Old 02-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rella Melika

How are you guys doing tonight?
Old 02-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am doing fine. How are you?

I went to bed at 10 and woke up 2 and a half hours later
Old 02-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

I'm good. Watching the new CSI.

I loved CM last night!

Planning on watching REC after CSI.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm good, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy right now. LOVE when the live feed works properly

Boy, you should really 'force' yourself to sleep more, 2 and a half hours is nothing!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

I couldn't sleep last night, I thought I had beaten this cold, but it's slowly creeping back, so I had an afternoon nap and felt a lot better after that.

Plus I had some coffee!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you all set in your new place, Melika?
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am gonna try some sleep in like 30 minutes or less I wouldn't be able to stay awake at all if I only got 2 hours and 30 minutes of sleep

I can't wait to see the new Grey's and CSI later