Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Morgan? Seriously? Morgan/Garcia are an extremely important relationship on the show. He's definitely not expendable to me.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Rossi isn't expandable to me either I don't know, I don't find Morgan nearly as intriguing as the rest of the team. But as I said, there's Garcia, so yeah, I really want him around

I was watching the episode again and I started to think about the ending... and I'm thinking Hotch might be the one injured It pains me to consider this, but I think it'd make a lot of sense. They seemed to emphasize the fact that Morgan was being considered to lead the NY team - or something like that, right? So this struck me as a bit of foreshadowing, especially with Rossi saying Morgan wouldn't want/like to deal with the burocratic aspect of it. With Hotch injured, maybe Morgan would replace him as the team leader, which would make him realize that Rossi is right and that he wasn't born to deal with the burocratic crap

Hotch was the only team member we never got to see going into the car, and since one couldn't have survived that accident being into the car... there. So maybe the car exploded before he got to it? Right now, I don't see how any other team member could be at risk besides Hotch and Morgan. I hate thinking that Hotch is the one getting hurt, but I feel like I should prepare myself for the worst *sigh*
Old 05-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I just read several speculations over at the fanatic blog and someone said something like Garcia, Hotch and JJ got in the car together and they're all dead cause no one's gonna survive that.

My thought to that? Yeah, sure! TPTB kill off half their cast (and all of them 'original' members) so that no one comes back to watch the show.
Booth/Brennan Hodgins/Angela Ronon/Keller John/Teyla Connor/Abby Becker/Jess
little_profiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was interesting that we never actually saw JJ in the car, just her with Will before, and then when they were showing everyone in their cars, they just showed Will closing the door, not JJ getting in or even being in there.

I hope it's Rossi. Or Emily, would be my second choice, though Paget is awesome and hilarious. So yeah, Rossi. It better not be Reid, I'm soooo sick of Reid!Abuse. I think they've done enough to last the whole series. If it's JJ, it would be okay as long as she survived. Maybe she'd lose the baby and I wouldn't have to listen to Will anymore. Or Will could just die. Works for me.

I think Rossi is the most expandiable, because he's the least popular. Regardless of who contributes more to the team, I think that Rossi and Emily would be most expandable, which isn't surprising, since they're the two new kids, while the rest are originals. I think Garcia, JJ, Reid and Hotch are way to popular to kill of, and Morgan is the eye candy, and him/Garcia are too important, as well.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I wouldn't have to listen to Will anymore.
Is it bad that I wanted the bad guys to off him?
Old 05-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not at all. His voice is so annoying. My mom watches ER and he guest starred the other week, and even though he was CRAZY and was holding them hostage or something, he was more likable because he talked normally. But really, it's not even just his bad fake accent, he's just so damn pushy.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

So that's just a bad fake accent? Thank God. I think he should drop the accent on CM too. He wouldn't sound as weird.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Either that or he can get rid or it easily. Either way, he needs to lose it ASAP and I wouldn't hate him nearly as much. It takes him like a year to get out a sentence. He's like Ross.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ross on Friends? I think Ross > Will. Definitely.

I really hope Will dies anyway even if he's not the one that is blown up. I know that sounds mean, but he's dead weight.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with Will? I think he's sweet. And honestly, I'm not all about the JJ being a single mom...because who will stay with the baby while she's off with the team? I don't mind the accent and while I don't know anyone from Louisiana...isn't that how some of them speak? I don't know if the accent is bad or not though, just kind of the slow, southern way of speaking.

My reaction to the end of the episode was "Huh...well then." I kind of just sat there for a moment. I think whoever it is that person is dead. Because no one can survive that. Not in an "just injured" capacity anyway. They would at the very least be severely disabled.

I don't think it's JJ, Reid, Garcia, or Hotch. Mainly because they're the character I would be the most upset with. I wouldn't cry if it's Morgan. Don't hit me just yet!!! As a character I feel like he doesn't contribute much other than the Garcia/Morgan angle. I don't think it's Morgan though. Emily and Rossi are the most expendable. They're the newest members and while a lot of people like Emily I think a lot of people are still "meh" over her. Rossi...I think he's a love him or hate him character. Or maybe it isn't anyone. The FBI don't have a monopoly on black SUVs.
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)

I really hope Will dies anyway even if he's not the one that is blown up. I know that sounds mean, but he's dead weight.
Ha yeah. Ross is a cool geek.

I'm sorry to those who like Will, but he is lackluster and wrong for JJ. JJ deserves a man who is her equal and matches her strength and passion, that's NOT whiny Will. I hope they dust him off. I don't care how.
Kiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
My reaction to the end of the episode was "Huh...well then." I kind of just sat there for a moment. I think whoever it is that person is dead. Because no one can survive that. Not in an "just injured" capacity anyway. They would at the very least be severely disabled.
Yup. Unless the person wasn't in the car. I guess we'll just have to see.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

OK, after watching the episode for like 4 times, I reached the conclusion that the van probably wasn't any of the ones the team used. If you check, the back of the van that exploded doesn't match to the brand and model of the ones they used. You can check it out when Morgan and Prentiss get in the car, it is different

But I could be wrong

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, they probably blew up something different hoping no one would notice.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)

Ross is definitely better, but I was just thinking of that episode where Rachel was dating Russ, and Ross is all "And hello! ... What? ... It takes him like ... ha ... a year, to get out a sentence ..." and Chandler is all "Yeah, annoying, isn't it?" "Uh ... ...Yeah!"

I'm all for Will blowing up.
Reply   Post New Thread