Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

WTF? Did anyone know it was going to end that way? I cannot possibly wait until fall for that answer. I'll go insane!
Old 05-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
WHAT? WHAT?

NO, DON'T TELL ME. I don't want to know *nervous*

Wait, I do!

No, wait.

OH MY GOD, WHAT DO I DO?

Do you think it's best for me to prepare first or should I keep myself unspoiled until I see the ep tomorrow? I'M NERVOUS
Oh god, I don't know. I never saw this coming, ever. Ok, I'll say what happens in spoiler tags and you can click if you can't wait. It will shock the hell out of you. I'm still in disbelief.

Ok scratch that I don't know how to do spoiler but I'll put end at bottom so don't scroll down if you don't want to know.

Ok, so at the end they all go out to try to find this terrorist ring. Garcia gets in a black SVU passenger side, Hotch and brit FBI chick get in another, JJ gets in another(passenger) after kissing Will goodbye(), Reid and Ross get in another, and Morgan in another(driving), and Pren in another by herself(driving).

They are all identical cars and then one EXPLODES and I mean explodes like no could survive in my eyes and we don't know which.
"Ah, who the hell knows..."
catc20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't like that ending at all! I've already been dealt a huge blow by Bones this week and I can't take another one from Criminal Minds. These guys are a team and I don't want to see anyone of them go out that way.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, WHAT? So are you telling me that there's someone we care about inside EACH AND ALL OF THOSE CARS? I think I'll pass out, man.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan24 (View Post)
I don't like that ending at all! I've already been dealt a huge blow by Bones this week and I can't take another one from Criminal Minds. These guys are a team and I don't want to see anyone of them go out that way.
I can't imagine losing any of them. I thought maybe Rossi, but he was with Reid if I'm remembering right so wouldn't they both die? Gah, so confused. I'm just praying it was a random that we didn't see that had none of the team.

ETA: Yep, Ana every single car had a team member and only one car had 2 members(Rossi and Reid), every one else was solo in their car. There are so many options I can't even begin to speculate.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it was Garcia's car, but she got out before? Like, they'll show us a flashback and we'll see her going back to wherever she was instead of going with the team. She was in the passenger's seat, so maybe the driver told her to get out? I haven't even seen it yet but I'm already especulating I can't deal with losing ANY of the team's members, and I mean ANY OF THEM. I love them all
Old 05-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Or that they heard a noise that tipped them off and jumped out. I've seen other shows where there's an explosion that you'd think that no one could survive but they do with minor injuries.

Other then the shocker of an ending, I thought it was a solid episode. I like that everyone knows about JJ know, but I hate that Hotch seemed hurt that JJ didn't tell him. I was annoyed with the Scotland Yard lady because she came between Derek and Hotch, but I don't think that'll last long. Rossi and Derek's conversation made up for that argument though.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hotch seemed hurt that JJ didn't tell him
Aw, he did?
Old 05-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

He seemed hurt that JJ didn't confide in him earlier. I couldn't tell if it was because of the way they found out or because he was mad at the interruption to the case.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think it's Rossi. On the spoiler thread I read an article about the finale and the creator or director(not sure who said it) said Rossi was too new to get blown up or something like that but didn't elude to who it is at all. I just rewatched it a bunch of times and I'm still stunned.

Wait - someone posted that Rossi and Reid were together but they weren't. Also, it never showed Hotch getting in the car with that lady - it only showed him so maybe she had her own car and it was really her (crosses fingers). It showed Garcia getting into the passenger side of a car but never showed the driver.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's because he cares about her and maybe he feels that she could've/should've told him before since it's something so important. I don't know, but they strike me as being pretty close. He noticed how upset and shaken she was about the case on "Birthright," and (considering the fact Haley apparently calls JJ when she needs to find Hotch) JJ probably knows more about Hotch than the other people on the team. Or maybe, just maybe, the shipper in me is trying to make the situation a lot more shippy than it actually is But I don't know, I'll need to watch the episode before I can take any conclusions.

You mentioned the SY lady coming between Hotch and Derek- who is Derek? Nevermind, I just remembered that Derek is Morgan's first name Too much excitement and information is getting me confused!
Old 05-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan24 (View Post)
He seemed hurt that JJ didn't confide in him earlier. I couldn't tell if it was because of the way they found out or because he was mad at the interruption to the case.
I agree there was hurt in his tone, but I don't think it was about the case. Because when JJ goes after him, he's like "you could have told me" and he sounds more hurt she didn't come to him. It wasn't boss/employee to me at all, at the very least it was as a friend, even if my imagination runs wild.

Yeah, I also agree shows have had explosions and someone comes out without a scratch, but if anyone was in that car I don't see how unless they jumped out last second like you and Ana have mentioned.

I can't see it being Garcia even in line of fire because of what she already went through this season with almost dying, but I have no clue. I hope it's not JJ, but if she got out and was thrown she could still have a miscarriage and even if I'm not a Will fan I would hate to see that. But I'd rather have that than her dead.

Man, I hate cliffhangers, especially when they're good because the wait seems soooooo long.

ETA: That Brit chick worked my last nerve and she looks just like Hotch's ex, even the team mentions it amoungst themselves.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Any idea when this comes back? September? October?
Old 05-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I don't see how Garcia could be involved either, but since she was on the passenger's seat, it kinda makes sense to me that she had to get out of the car before - but not right before the explosion, you know? Just before XD I don't know how I'm going to deal with the waiting. I want to believe they're not gonna kill any of the team's members, but who knows. We have to be prepared for the worst But I don't want to! I need to know they're okay.

I believe it comes back in September, Denise. Most of the shows come back from the hiatus in September, so CM probably will too
Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
Oh, I don't see how Garcia could be involved either, but since she was on the passenger's seat, it kinda makes sense to me that she had to get out of the car before - but not right before the explosion, you know? Just before XD I don't know how I'm going to deal with the waiting. I want to believe they're not gonna kill any of the team's members, but who knows. We have to be prepared for the worst But I don't want to! I need to know they're okay.

I believe it comes back in September, Denise. Most of the shows come back from the hiatus in September, so CM probably will too
You know what I just thought of. We didn't see Will get into one, just him saying goodbye, but he was heading back to NO that night to quit his job and JJ asked Hotch if she could run back to say goodbye and the SVU picked her up at hotel. So, maybe an SVU takes him to the airport and we see him in the premier getting in one. I know it's a long shot I'm just thinking of who it could be without being a team member.

They already had one of the cops shot and near death(he was still in surgery at end) so I don't see it being one of the cops.

Oh and one funny part Garcia was working with a NY tech girl and asked her if she wanted to see a "Superfox" and she zeroed in on a camera showing Morgan.
Reply   Post New Thread