Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifierrocks (View Post)
That settles it then. One of us is gonna have to get pregnant and tell us how hormonal you are in the beginning.
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifierrocks (View Post)
That settles it then. One of us is gonna have to get pregnant and tell us how hormonal you are in the beginning.

I can't say I understand pregnancy horomones, but even taking them into account, I can't see why this case attracted JJ like it did. Once she was involved, yeah, but not why she was so adament about taking it, even with the story about the acid stalkee.

That said, I did really enjoy the case. Especially how Keri stayed so strong when she was kidnapped by her stalker. She remembered the advice Prentiss and JJ gave her, and even more remarkable was she was able to implement it. She was scared, but she did what she had to in order to get through the nightmare. It's always nice to see a case where the woman isn't completely helpless.

The Rossi/Hotch case was also, just, wow The hardest part about watching that one was realizing that the children had taken on their father's viewpoint, and didn't even see anything wrong with it. Nobody realized how horribly this man was treating his wife and it's just so sad

It was nice seeing Rossi open up and Hotch responding, but ouch! Rossi was a bit unfounded, insinuating that Hotch didn't try hard enough in his marriage. Rossi wasn't there to know what went on at the time, and you can only change yourself so much for a relationship before you are no longer you.