Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 03:29 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

It was a good episode; I didn't love it, but it was good. I feel sorry for the poor woman that killed her husband; not even her kids loved her

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode really impressed me, they were able to fit in multiple storylines both equally entertaining. And I have to say that I so did not see it coming at the end, I was not expecting her to say she was pregnant but instead something that let her relate to the case more. It was a good cliffhanger.

i love every moment i'm with you
no matter where we are
love is a risk that we take
onelove.oneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
I don't know. It ended on a cliffhanger. I hope he takes it okay.
I think he'll probably be happier about it than she will be... that's just the impression/deduction I'm making....

I just hope that CBS doesn't get all crazy with the baby storyline the way they have done with Samantha on Without a Trace...
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

What did they do on WAT?
Old 05-10-2008, 10:25 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just hope that CBS doesn't get all crazy with the baby storyline the way they have done with Samantha on Without a Trace
We are all hoping here; I'm not a fan of WAT but I've seen episodes before baby-plot and then after and I have to say it sucks!

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

What are they doing with Sam on WaT? I used to watch that show all the time...then I didn't.

Overall I think the episode was decent. I kept expect JJ to have some stalking experience in her past as a way to explain her being so emotionally involved with it. I still don't exactly understand why she was. Not that I'm complaining abotu a JJ centric episode...I just don't understand why. She didn't find out about the lady being pregnant and having an abortion until after the fact so it wasn't like common ground on being pregnant in a time of your life that just might not be ideal.
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I still don't exactly understand why she was.
I think it's because she was hormonal and scared about the baby.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
I think it's because she was hormonal and scared about the baby.
This was not the last episode of the season I hope? Poor JJ, Will seems nuts about ehr so I see him doing the right thing. BTW I saw the Will actor on ER, he is pretty good!

I love JJ and want her happy.

Gizzie, Joe and Allison, Ross and Rachel, Ryan and Viki, leo and Piper fan for life
Marahno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

No, there's two more episodes yet.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ah, phew!

Gizzie, Joe and Allison, Ross and Rachel, Ryan and Viki, leo and Piper fan for life
Marahno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know, right? I'm not ready for this season to end just yet!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rossi/Hotch = OTP. I loved how Rossi started going on about his life, I thought he'd quickly change the subject. It goes to show he's comfortable around Hotch <3

To be completely honest, I found JJ a little annoying this episode @_@ I get that she's emotional - and hormonal - but when she was talking about how she felt she exposed the woman (or something like that), I was like "get it together, JJ!" But it's alright, she's my girl, I can cut her some slack. Also, when Hotch mentioned how "passionate" she was about the case, my heart kinda melted. Just the fact that he was talking about her is enough to get me giddy XD

I don't think it was an outstanding episode, but it was good. However, the ending quote had me grinning like an idiot. It was a quote by Susan B. Anthony, and no, it's that I'm crazy about her or anything, it's just that this is the alias adopted by Gretchen, one of the most kickass character on Prison Break.

I love it so much when my fandoms collide
Old 05-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

I found the wife who killed her husband a sad part of the episode

So who is the father of JJ's baby? I've missed a lot of CM but I saw one episode where she kissed this guy and everyone was relieved they finally admitted it? Was that recent or older?
Bella Grint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

That was the last new episode. The father is another FBI agent from New Orleans named Will. He was in an earlier episode.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode...just maybe a little less intense than the others and the team were split. i like them together.

Quote:
Rossi/Hotch = OTP. I loved how Rossi started going on about his life, I thought he'd quickly change the subject. It goes to show he's comfortable around Hotch <3
Absolutely!! And his comment about him about his marriage..

Rossi: (to Hotch) Happiness is easy to fake when you only have a split-second. You should see how many happy-looking photos I have of me and my exes.

Loved this line...even Hotch smiled

Quote:
I get that she's emotional - and hormonal - but when she was talking about how she felt she exposed the woman (or something like that), I was like "get it together, JJ!" But it's alright, she's my girl, I can cut her some slack. Also, when Hotch mentioned how "passionate" she was about the case, my heart kinda melted. Just the fact that he was talking about her is enough to get me giddy XD
Hmm... I guess she herself was uncertain of what she should do about the baby. Keep it (with her career and the long distance relationship that is going to be difficult) or not keep it and then when she saw how Ryan reacted to Keri aborting their baby without telling him , it affected her . I don't know

The woman who shot her husband that was all kinds of freaky . She measured the distance between hangers with a ruler?? Her kids are stupid not her

The stalker, one word - creeeeeeeeeeepy.
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread