Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 05-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
Rossi and Hotch owning the unsub's father = God, I love them.
That scene stole the show I actually enjoy the fact that our unsub's are more gray than black. There are only so many completely evil and unmoral people out there. More often than not, killers have motives that we can empathize with and understand.

I felt they rushed into JJ's relationship with Will, but I liked them together anyway. I thought it interesting how JJ kept their relationship in the closet, as it were, similiar to the way the victims and unsub had. A very good episode about secrets and why we keep them.

And I absolutely adored how the whole team already knew about JJ/Will, even Reid. Not completely oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
I KNOW! Every time she showed up I was like "get off my screen!" None of her scenes felt natural. It was like they were trying to "make up" for the fact that Garcia was getting something action, so Morgan should be getting some too You know, I honestly don't mind if he keeps saving himself for Garcia, really
I felt both characters were forced in their interactions. They didn't seem like themselves unless they were speaking with other members of the team. Morgan's best moment was when he was talking about Garcia to the female cop, when they found the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK
I didn't really mind her much, but I agree even Reid has more chemistry with him
exactly it!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Morgan's best moment was when he was talking about Garcia to the female cop
He loves his Momma!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

I finally got to see the episode, LOVED it....well mostly, the parts with our team.

FIrst of all not enough Morgan/Garcia (what is up with that?? ) and unimpressive guest cast.

The female detective hitting on Morgan? Couldn't they get someone better for that role. The girl annoyed the hell out of me. I don't mind Morgan with someone, just make that someone's presence bearable on the scene. The minute she started talking I wanted her to stop talking.

Will?? I haven't seen the previous episode he was in so don't know much about his interaction with JJ but I did not like him I am not really a shipper, I have a wish list, yes (JJ/Hotch, Morgan/Garcia, Morgan/Prentiss ) but I would be okay if it didn't happen on the show . So my dislike is not because I want JJ with Hotch (it would be too soon for that anyway ) it's just that the guy didn't clicked. It really didn't help that most of what he said I didn't understand, his speech wasn't clear. But they are writing A J Cook's pregnancy into the show so well I'll live with it.
When they were profiling the guy, the camera kept going back to Will and he had this creepy look on his face, if I wasn't spoiled for the ep I would have that he was the un-sub

The bad guy however..he was good . And this show has to make me feel bad for the bad guy.

Hotch/Rossi and the scene with the dad Rossi and Hotch make a good team. I love it when Rossi gets mad of course it's not like Hotch getting mad, he makes being angry look sexy And now back to the episode...

Absolutely love the scene when they land in Miami and Reid says "Is it always this hot here" and Rossi and Derek say something which has nothing to do with the weather. I love these fun team scenes..there should me more

Garcia and Kevin
....cute. but bring the dirty talkers back , I miss them.

The last scene was

Quote:
Morgan: Well, finally.
Prentiss: mmm... Thought she was never gonna admit it.
Reid: What's it been, like, a year?
Morgan: Something like that.
Nice to know Reid isn't always clueless..now if he would only realise that he needs that haircut. and the writers need to realise that Prentiss needs someone too and Reid. Poor guy the last time he was shown being interested in someone it was season 1.

Great episode
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
When they were profiling the guy, the camera kept going back to Will and he had this creepy look on his face, if I wasn't spoiled for the ep I would have that he was the un-sub
OMG, THAT'S TRUE! I knew there was something odd going on, but I couldn't really tell what it was. A bit creepy, indeed.