Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tyra approves!
Old 05-01-2008, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked Will...after that new orleans ep I always wanted for them to follow up on him and JJ

♥Drawn together. & not pulling away.
icon|twitter
tracycutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Supreme Fan

I really liked this episode. JJ was heartbreaking. I love Will. The fact that everyone knew was so funny. I called it.

Morgan and newbie=YAWN. No spice. I guess he will have to go to Penelope for that.

Garcia and Lynch were cute. I like her being wooed. Its sweet.

I like that the actors who played the newbies were on Third Watch together. I used to love that show so that was exciting for me.

Good ep all around. The case was heartbreaking really. Its hard to imagine feeling like that.

Next weeks looks great too.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

diamondmolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:17 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

I have to get the episode

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

My computer got zapped at home so I haven't been posting lately but I loved the episode. I really liked the end where they all knew already and were like "Whatever". We've never really gotten that much into the personal lives of the team to this extent so it was kind of refreshing and took away from the crimes which sometimes are pretty hideous!
I gave this episode my thumbs up. And as an aside. Derek is so fricken hot it makes me all nervous inside! He really is incredibly sexy.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I really hate JJ's boyfriend. He sounds slow. It's annoying, I can barely understand anything he says. JJ can do SO much better.
Really? I rather liked him... even from the previous episode... Glad to she is trying to have a relationship AND a life...
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Morgan and newbie=YAWN. No spice. I guess he will have to go to Penelope for that.
Here, here. That chick was so annoying. I was so irritated when he went out with her at the end. Let's just hope it's a passing fancy cause eww.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:10 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Great episode! I like all of it, expect the boyfriend

Old 05-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm no sure how I feel about JJ's boyfriend just yet. He seemed - and looked, I must add - much better in Jones. But then again, he shared half of his scenes with Hotch, and I reckon is almost impossible to look too good if you're standing next to my greek God It annoyed me a little how I kept having to rewind Will's scenes, though, 'cause I couldn't understand what he was saying I suppose my English is a bit rusty.

I loved that Hotch wasn't around to see JJ kissing Will. Something tells me he wouldn't be as amused as the rest of the team

That female cop? NEXT. Why did they pick such a bad actress to play that part is beyond me. And the fact that she had zero chemistry with the guy she was supposed to be flirting with didn't help either.

Rossi and Hotch owning the unsub's father = God, I love them.

And last, but not least, can we please go back to our usual made of pure evil unsubs, PLEASE? I don't particularly like to feel bad for the unsubs every week and I can't even remember who was the last unsubs that didn't make me feel sympathy towards them
Old 05-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I loved that Hotch wasn't around to see JJ kissing Will. Something tells me he wouldn't be as amused as the rest of the team
Heh. ITA.

And OMG the female cop was SOOOO annoying. She had no chemistry with Morgan. Their scenes were freaking painful!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I KNOW! Every time she showed up I was like "get off my screen!" None of her scenes felt natural. It was like they were trying to "make up" for the fact that Garcia was getting something action, so Morgan should be getting some too You know, I honestly don't mind if he keeps saving himself for Garcia, really <3
Old 05-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Extreme Fan

FINALLY!!!!!!! I've had the episode since it aired but I didn't want to just listen to it in the background while I did all my crap work for finals. Now that's over, assuming I pass everying I get to graduate and become an "adult". So I watched the episode and really liked it. But what in the world happened to purely evil serial killers? Like...please there needs to be a little black in my gray.

I'm glad that they went this route with JJ. I liked him from the last episode that he was in and I'm really glad that they followed through with it, especially considering her future storyline. I also LOVED that the rest of the team knew. "What's it been like a year now?" Although I wish Reid could've been a little jealous.
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
That female cop? NEXT. .... And the fact that she had zero chemistry with the guy she was supposed to be flirting with didn't help either.
Word.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
None of her scenes felt natural.
They should have picked a better actress that had more chemistry with Morgan/Shemar. Their scenes were dead weight.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:05 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
They should have picked a better actress that had more chemistry with Morgan/Shemar
I didn't really mind her much, but I agree even Reid has more chemistry with him

Reply   Post New Thread