Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, sometimes we post in enough threads to have some move over to the next page and sometimes you'll find threads on the first page that haven't been posted at in a few days.

And maybe it's just you that needs to post more, five days between the last two posts...

I hope we get something in the premiere, what with what happened to Morgan in the finale and all.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey, hey, heyyyyy, I'm one of the people that helped this thread start when it hadn't been posted in for like a month... I'm never on anymore, either.

And yes! I hated the finale (for many different and maybe obvious reasons), but it left huge openess for Garcia freaking outage!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

very cool thread! can you add me to the list thread? thanks!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, hey, heyyyyy... maybe you should just come back more.

Adding you right away, Quin.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikki4eva (View Post)

And yes! I hated the finale (for many different and maybe obvious reasons), but it left huge openess for Garcia freaking outage!
I so agree
Old 08-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't hat the finale. I didn't even really end on a too terrible note, at least not where one of the team is concerned. Morgan is fine. At least as far as we know.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey i freaking love Morgan and Garcia!!! They are awesome!!! sign me up, Im Alegra!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
Hey, hey, heyyyyy... maybe you should just come back more.
Don't worry. I'll be back...

Well, that was incredibly cheesy.

I'll be around more when the season starts up, no doubt.

*conversation at dinner last night*
Mom: I can't wait until shows start back up.
Me: CRIMINAL MINDS, SEPTEMBER 22ND!
Mom: I'm not watching that.
Me: Why?!
Mom: Because that guy died.
Me: But what about Morgan?!
Mom: Shoot him.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by zikki4eva; 08-19-2010 at 08:13 PM
Old 08-21-2010, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

My new video is up:
Hope you like it

YouTube - Morgan and Garcia (Sweet Like Cola)
Old 08-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys My name is Ashley I'm a ridiculously big fan Of Morgan/Garcia can I be added to the list please
Old 08-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueloveprevails (View Post)
Hey i freaking love Morgan and Garcia!!! They are awesome!!! sign me up, Im Alegra!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer_6 (View Post)
Hey guys My name is Ashley I'm a ridiculously big fan Of Morgan/Garcia can I be added to the list please
Welcome Alegra and Ashley!
My name's Claudia, I'm adding you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikki4eva (View Post)
Don't worry. I'll be back...

*conversation at dinner last night*
Mom: I can't wait until shows start back up.
Me: CRIMINAL MINDS, SEPTEMBER 22ND!
Mom: I'm not watching that.
Me: Why?!
Mom: Because that guy died.
Me: But what about Morgan?!
Mom: Shoot him.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A threat!
Now I'm scared.

What guy is your mom mourning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenelopeMorgan (View Post)
My new video is up:
Hope you like it

YouTube - Morgan and Garcia (Sweet Like Cola)
Great video.

What I was wondering before, what made you think of Lou Bega?
Old 08-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)

Great video.

What I was wondering before, what made you think of Lou Bega?
I was on holiday when I heard the song, and it just clicked.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:32 PM
New Fan

hi

I'm back! I barely come over here but I am a huge supporter of these two. I was glad to see someone up above say they hated the finale too. I despise that episode.

I think the season opener will be set months after that episode but they will somehow let us know what happened to the little girl. Maybe she will still be missing to give the season angst and Derek is not handling it well.

My biggest hope for the opener is a Kevin Lynch scene where he says "You dumped me to take care of your damn best friend!" Now that would make me do a happy dance.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveforPenandDerek (View Post)
If they ever do become a couple I wanna hear from Derek what held him back for all these years. I will not buy, from either of them, "I never thought of that," because they way they talk they sure do think about each other's sexy bodies a lot.

I do wanna see them be a couple though. I think it would be so cute to see Garcia showing Morgan a picture of their baby from her doctor's appointment over the computer (since he is hardly never home) and to also have one of their "before the case" scenes be them waking up in bed together.
Yes, I very much agree. I want to see her show him a ultrasound photo too and at least one scene of them waking up in bed holding each other.

I also do want Derek to say what held him back but I think it could have already been explained on the show. He told Reid he was not ready to settle down yet. So if he tells Garcia that is how he felt till she was shot and then he thought about more, about stopping wasting time, but she hooked up with Kevin then I think that would explain it reasonably well.

I think they have had crushes on each other all along and its silly to say they are brother/sisterly or that they don't see each other that way. They constantly mention sexy things so that is on their minds, obviously, and Morgan does not flirt with the other ladies on the team. Even when he is trying to flirt with Jordan or Tamara he does not sparkle or say cute things like he does to Garcia. And he's told her that she means so much to him and he will stand by her for life, so the feelings are obviously strong.

I don't think they will lose their sparkle if they hook up, as some viewers fear. I really don't. Because:

1. The show may not be on that much longer, as much as I hate to say that. Since the show barely has time for romance or backstories they need at least 2 seasons to show Morgan and Garcia getting together, that first kiss, first fight, wondering if they should get married or not. So its not like we have 10 more years to drag this stuff out. The backstage stuff with the cast changes and the economy threatening the show's future means I think they should move on Morgan and Garcia sooner than later because they have one of the best potential couples on screen. Why let them become a "could have been" forever?

2. They can still flirt but now we will know that off screen they have a sexy sex life to make good on the flirting. That would still be hot.

3. They have NATURAL chemistry. Natural chemistry does not change no matter what the storyline is. Even if their characters were supposed to hate each other we would see some kind of sparkage there because the chemistry is not acting. While their real life chemistry is not romantic it is real. Its there. They have a closeness and they hit it off on day one. That will always shine in their scenes, no matter if the unresolved sexual tension is resolved.

I say bring on Morgan and Garcia!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:18 AM
New Fan

I'm excited that in another month we'll get new Criminal Minds. Can't wait!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread