Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey there, I just dropped by to say I'm still alive, kind of.

And I absolutely adored the last episode! So much of Morgan/Garcia goodness, and what a great last scene! I want more of it, much, much more, pretty please.

I don't think the writers could write Morgan/Garcia as a perfect couple. Sorry to say that, but what they showed of any romance story on the show was basically rubbish, especially concerning Garcia. That is definitely not what I'd like to see. Maybe they should ask some of the fanfiction writers to help them with that.

Anyways, it was a great scene. Reminded me a lot of Penelope and Mayhem, and we've been missing such scenes long enough. So, here's hope the writers won't let us wait another season for the next good MG scene.
Booth/Brennan Hodgins/Angela Ronon/Keller John/Teyla Connor/Abby Becker/Jess
Old 05-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
like in a Morgan/Garcia couple?
I'm a Morgan/Garcia eventual couple fan. They both have some stuff they need to work out before they can be together IMO.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

I wouldn't mind them to eventually become a couple but for now, I do enjoy their moments together without wishing anything else

Old 05-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

I'm starting to like the Kevin aspect too. I mean, I think he kinda shakes things up a bit with them, like when he was nervous about her and "Jason Bourne" sharing a hotel room. I miss their moments when it was just them, but I like that adding Kevin to the mix changes up the game a bit.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:09 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Kevin allows a lot more dynamic between those two

Old 05-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK (View Post)
Well, I know I might be the only one here, but I don't think a romance between these two could be perfect... at least right now I like their dynamic just the way it is at the moment, and I do want more scenes like that
I'd like to see them together.
I think Garcia is the only woman who can keep him grounded.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
I'd like to see them together.
I think Garcia is the only woman who can keep him grounded.
I so agree
Old 05-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There wasn't much of them in this weeks episode.

But a lot of Garcia.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:15 AM
New Fan

If they ever do become a couple I wanna hear from Derek what held him back for all these years. I will not buy, from either of them, "I never thought of that," because they way they talk they sure do think about each other's sexy bodies a lot.

I do wanna see them be a couple though. I think it would be so cute to see Garcia showing Morgan a picture of their baby from her doctor's appointment over the computer (since he is hardly never home) and to also have one of their "before the case" scenes be them waking up in bed together.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

They should let the men write the episodes at least we get M/G interaction.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Another season is over. Anyone else thinking the fact that Morgan got hurt (not only physically, but emotionally, too) could lead to some great MG interaction?

I agree, if they ever get together and just say 'Oh, we didn't notice we were in love' it would be implausible. I can imagine Garcia thinking Morgan doesn't love her this way, because she's not a stick. I can also imagine Morgan believing that because of his past he'll screw up. We never really saw him establish a relationship, anyway. So, yeah, they have a lot to work out first. But then...

Sorry, I wasn't around for so long again. I tried accessing my internet the day after my last post and couldn't get a signal. At first I thought it was a bug or something, but then I noticed my phone didn't work, either. Well, it turned out that someone cut the phone line during some construction. :head_slap:

At least, I could check my e-mails and post some stories from a friend's computer. But I didn't get to the forum from there, always got an error message.

Anyway, is it self-defense if I slap the guy?
Old 05-28-2010, 01:04 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

I think that scene has a lot PTSD potential for the future

Old 05-31-2010, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

I finally caught up with the rest of the season and I loved all the M/G stuff especially in the Alaska episode! Their friendship is SOOOO SOOOO strong!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, yeah, that was epic.

How about 'because he will protect her every day of his life'? AWWW! That was sooo cute.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

*is still pissed at the season finale*

Morgan and Garcia...they need to do it. Now. I was please with the Alaska episode and I feel like its what we were missing, but they need to up it a level.

And I do believe that the next episode will bring some opportunities (can't ya just imagine Garcia freaking out because Morgan is practically missing and injured?).

We'll see.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread