Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Sounds like the sleep will be well-deserved. Congrats on finishing!
Old 07-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had my alarm set for 7:15 last saturday and I forgot to shut it off for today, so I am up early today. Oh well, I usually get up early on the weekends anyways,
Old 07-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I often forget to turn my alarm off. But I do like getting up early!
Old 07-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I love getting up early too, I am one of those weird morning people

Quote:
Originally Posted by night changes (View Post)
Carmen They went ok. I'm just glad studying days are over until September How are you?

So glad it's weekend Nothing planned. Just hopefully lots of sleep
Glad they went okay! I bet you are relieved Hope you enjoy your break, you deserve it I am doing okay, just being lazy a lot, you know the usual

I am supposed to go to a craft fair tomorrow with my sister, as long as she doesn't bail on me as she often does. If not, I will just go alone.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Weird is good! I'm not normal either. I am a morning person and loves school a bit too much. So much that I sit in classes I'm not enrolled in, just to listen and learn from my favorite professors. Even if it is a class I have taken already, I always learn something new and the class dynamic is different with a new group of people. I am just that dedicated to education? Haha.

I have been busy on Twitter getting Comic-Con scoop, hence quiet on . I'll get back to posting after the weekend!
Old 07-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am a morning person too, so I enjoy getting up early as well. I rarely sleep past 8, unless I was up reaaaally late the night before.

I love craft fairs!! Hope you have fun!
Old 07-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm so NOT a morning person at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream (View Post)
That is good you don't have set plans, traveling is fun but it so crazy at the same time It is fun having a holiday just to relax and have fun at home That is great you got all prettied up, that is always fun.
I agree, traveling is fun but I hate the stress of packing etc. I definitely love being able just to take it easy and relax. Haha, it was really fun.

Quote:
To be honest, I freaking hate it so much. Pushing the sales is ridiculous. Not every person walking in the door wants a credit card. At first, it wasn't so bad, but I have a boss that basically spends her day yelling at me and telling me how I am not doing this right, not doing that right, it gets overwhelming. I actually put in my notice, because I just can't take it anymore. I hate to be out of a job, but I need a job where I am not yelled at all day ad is a less stressful environment. I am sure I will find something else soon, that will be a better fit for me.
I've heard working at a bank is like that and I'd hate it too so I don't blame you for quitting. I can relate to not being happy with your job and am actually trying to do something about it myself too...

Hope you guys have had a great weekend!
Old 07-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so weird because before I worked at a bank I had NO idea it was that sales heavy. Even when I applied they didn't really indicate a sales portion. It wasn't until I actually had the job that I realized how much they focus on sales. Crazy!
Old 07-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle002 (View Post)
It's so weird because before I worked at a bank I had NO idea it was that sales heavy. Even when I applied they didn't really indicate a sales portion. It wasn't until I actually had the job that I realized how much they focus on sales. Crazy!
It is so crazy, I had no idea either! They literally said nothing about the sales aspect and that I would have to make offers to every freaking customer and all that, I would have never taken the position in the first place if I had known. So ridiculous. And they were always wondering why they couldnt' keep employees, such idiots.

I did have fun at the craft fair, got my family some unique presents for Christmas! Hopefully I remember that I have them around Christmas time It was soooo freaking hot and humid there though, that part was the worst.

Quote:
I've heard working at a bank is like that and I'd hate it too so I don't blame you for quitting. I can relate to not being happy with your job and am actually trying to do something about it myself too...
Thanks Laura I appreciate it

Quote:
Weird is good! I'm not normal either. I am a morning person and loves school a bit too much. So much that I sit in classes I'm not enrolled in, just to listen and learn from my favorite professors. Even if it is a class I have taken already, I always learn something new and the class dynamic is different with a new group of people. I am just that dedicated to education? Haha.

I have been busy on Twitter getting Comic-Con scoop, hence quiet on . I'll get back to posting after the weekend!
That is good you love school, not a lot of people do! I miss the social aspect of school, and being able to pick out what classes to take and all that, but I don't miss the being up all night studying part at all

Glad you have been enjoying Comic Con! What shows were you interested in, or just a little bit of everything?
Old 07-13-2015, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Working at a bank is one of the options in my field so I've heard about the sales aspect from colleagues. I can imagine how stressful it gets especially when they put pressure on you to do it as much as possible. I hope I can avoid it completely.

I'd have some errands to run today but I'm too lazy to start getting ready.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle002 (View Post)
I had my alarm set for 7:15 last saturday and I forgot to shut it off for today, so I am up early today. Oh well, I usually get up early on the weekends anyways,
oh no. I would be so grumpy all day. I hate waking up early when I'm not supposed to

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
^Weird is good! I'm not normal either. I am a morning person and loves school a bit too much. So much that I sit in classes I'm not enrolled in, just to listen and learn from my favorite professors. Even if it is a class I have taken already, I always learn something new and the class dynamic is different with a new group of people. I am just that dedicated to education? Haha.
I love going to classes and learn new things. The only thing I don't like from uni is the exams part

I've been so lazy since I was done with my finals. I missed this so much

• • era • • [icon]
Old 07-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't definitely miss exams in uni either.

Laziness is great and definitely deserved when you've worked hard for your finals so enjoy it.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Glad you have been enjoying Comic Con! What shows were you interested in, or just a little bit of everything?
EVERYTHING. The panels were amazing. I'm actually happy I wasn't physically there - so many people and I couldn't have visited all the panels I wanted to see. I'm a big TV enthusiast. Mainly superhero films and shows. The Flash one was too short though. Loved the Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, and Agents of SHIELD panels. I also watched the Extant, Supergirl, and Once Upon A Time panels. And those were just TV shows. So many great movie panels as well! Like Batman v Superman, Deadpool, etc.

Yes, Era. I don't like exams either. Or staying up late to study, Carmen, but I rarely do. I never procrastinate and I try to get things done weeks in advance if I am able. I usually work really hard on the weekends getting school-related things done and work ahead, so I don't have any work to do during the week. It's a awesome system!
Old 07-13-2015, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
Yes, Era. I don't like exams either. Or staying up late to study, Carmen, but I rarely do. I never procrastinate and I try to get things done weeks in advance if I am able. I usually work really hard on the weekends getting school-related things done and work ahead, so I don't have any work to do during the week. It's a awesome system!
You're my total opposite. I'm jealous. xD
Old 07-13-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, because I have no life as friends tell me. I don't like to go out too much - to parties, etc. I'm even lazy to go to the movies. So I have a lot of time to get important things done! And I feel more accomplished. Weekdays wear me out, especially with a full-time class load, so I like to kick back and chill when I get home.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread