with steel in his heart, forward he strides,
undaunted by shadows and myriad eyes,
that spy on the slayer of their kings.

fog
sleep
eyes
Old 02-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The princess awoke from a deep sleep and rubbed the tiredness from her eyes to find she was in a forest covered with fog, and she did not know how she got there but suspected the wicked witch was playing a trick on her.

forgot
list
errand
Old 02-09-2024, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

For her, he was but an errand boy, leaning on her feet like a boat destined to list under the cargo of her demands, answering only to sobriquets for his name he forgot.

street
shed
pace
Old 02-10-2024, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Walk tenpaces down the street, turn right into the woods, and you will find the shed.

reminder
notebook
find
Old 02-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

She thought the notebook was a quaint find for an antique bookstore until the last page bore a reminder in her own handwriting; 'Find me'.

trapped
mice
footsteps
Old 02-10-2024, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The mice from the family called Topo, who were trapped in the cage after being lured with cheese, heard the owner's heavy footsteps coming from down the hall, and they began freaking out.

clouds
imagination
lady
Old 02-10-2024, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

You think it's your imagination, darling? But those aren't clouds outside your window, and that is not a lady in your mirror; in fact, it's something far more sinister, watching, waiting.

bought
steps
applause
Old 02-11-2024, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bought some flowers from a street vendor, then went up some nearby steps to see why I heard cheering and applause inside.

road
snowplow
drift
Old 02-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't let your child drift off in a daydream while standing on the side of a snowy road because the snowplow will come and knock your kid over.

music
bars
piano
Old 02-11-2024, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

He switched the dynamic to mezzo piano according to the music sheet, and the fiddle's melody was so hauntingly beautiful that it caused the bars of his cell to resonate.

orc
troll
goblin
Old 02-12-2024, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The orc, troll and goblin may all be mythical creatures, but can come alive in a well written book.

flowers
fragrance
spring
Old 02-12-2024, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

The fragrance of decomposed leaves makes her spring to life; once again, in the wet soil, she flowers from a withered body into a nymph of Fertility for mortal loins.

snowflakes
troubles
ephemeral
Old 02-12-2024, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When you walk out the door this morning be sure to take the full fragrance of spring into your lungs, for the scent is in the air though the flowers are not yet bloomed

romantic
love
February
Old 02-12-2024, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
When you walk out the door this morning be sure to take the full fragrance of spring into your lungs, for the scent is in the air though the flowers are not yet bloomed

romantic
love
February
Sorry I don't understand, can we just choose which set of words we want to create sentences with and reject others?
Old 02-12-2024, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^^^^ I didn't realize you posted. I had the tab open for quite a while with Indy being the last poster and then when I finally got to posting, your post ended up being there.

The weathermen were saying there'd be troubles during the morning commute with huge snowflakes falling, but I was hoping they were wrong and it'd be
ephemeral.

romantic
love
February