Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. It never made sense. That stupid sire bond crap.

You probably will Though I heard there was some great SE moments. Better than anything DE had to offer.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hell when we met the original dopplegrangers I thought we were heading back to SE.

A love like theres doesn't just die like it did in the show. Even I believe Klaus said something along the line that a love like that doesn't die.

April
Old 03-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true.

And apparantely the writers have now said, if Nina hadn't left they would have brought back the triangle and see if Elena and Stefan could find their way back to one another.
Not to mention Kevin said they were always the foundation of the show, wish he hadn't left either. Doesn't say much about this so called love he and Caroline had, huh?

But using Nina leaving as an excuse is a copout, because they could have done a flash forward seeing them together.

Or I would have loved if both of them were human and left the town. I heard a possibly theory that Damon compelled them both to start a new life. Would have been nice to see his selfless and do the right thing. And then we would imagine that since dopplegangers find their way to one another time and time again, this would have happened one day with SE and they would have started their story over again. Without Damon around.

But alas... if only.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I heard of that theory too. I would of loved if that happened.

They could of still had SE endgame even with Elena left the show. They could of had DE break up before that.

Or I actually liked what Nina herself said she would like to see is Elena leave both of them behind and live a nice human life without them. She was turned back human right before that spell right? I barely remember now.

I know Paul was SE, but I could never remember if Nina preferred a ship. I want to say she was SE in the beginning and towards the end like I said she would like to see Elena not end up with either one.

April
Old 03-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think one of the original endings JP/KW thought they would end the show, they thought up in S2, where both of them died, she lived a normal life with them spiritually looking after her. That was before the other side was destroyed though, and a lot of things evolved during that time.

Yeah, she became human before the spell. She took the cure before Alaric and Jo's wedding.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i'm annoyed at the ending of tvd. like this show was the first i became obsessed with and i met both of you because of the fandom.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I'll just come up with my own ending. I remember in the first couple seasons I was obsessed with the show. S1 especially. I even got my nephew into the show.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

my sister and i both gave up but yes season one was so good.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah S1-3 were the best.

I just couldn't stop watching, even if sometimes I wanted to, had to see it through to the end.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree.. I love those seasons.. But after that, I have my own ending for TVD..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Hell when we met the original dopplegrangers I thought we were heading back to SE.

A love like theres doesn't just die like it did in the show. Even I believe Klaus said something along the line that a love like that doesn't die.
I always tho that they would go back together even tho Kevin admit that they would be endgame if Nina would be in more than one episode.. Sigh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

everyone is pretending that it ended at 4.01
Old 03-12-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They would of probably been endgame if Kevin didn't leave the show period even with Nina leaving.

Jen you may need to have some tissues when you catch up with Nashville.

April
Old 03-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I just got to watch the mid season finale - last week. The previous two episodes were heartbreaking enough! When Deacon/Maddie/Daphne sung that song at Rayna's tribute, oh man, I cried.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! When Maddie broke down crying int he middle of singing and Deacon and Daphne rushed to the stage and embraced. Although I had a feeling all 3 was going to finish singing together.

But the bombshell with Scarlett
Spoiler:

April
Old 03-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

In regards to Scarlett.
Spoiler:

But we now have to wait... til around June, I imagine.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread