Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

After the new year i heard Chuck only returns in February.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
After the new year i heard Chuck only returns in February.
They have to air an episode at the end of january because the last this year will be 2.11, and the first in february will be 2.13
Unless we get a double episode, a normal followed by the 3d after the Superbowl
Old 11-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, not sure I'll do the points for this episode...but there is some stuff I want to touch on in general. For example,

I kind of miss early season one Jeff and Lester. Let me explain. I adore them to itsy bitsy miniature pieces and they can really do no wrong, but I just noticed that they've lost their Nerd Herd factor. Remember back in Tango, they had to fix all those computers in one night. I mean, yes, Jeff and Lester are these dumb fellas...but they know computers. I just want them to do something like that again. Just once.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:41 AM
ss1
New Fan

I was really happy when Jill told Chuck, while hooked up to the lie detector, that she never slept with Bryce. I was happy about it not because of Chuck. At that point in the show, I couldn't give a rat's ass what happened to Chuck; Leader should have sticky that little bomb to Chuck's head. What I was happy about was that it meant Sarah didn't have Bryce in common with Jill. I always thought of that as a eww for Sarah.

Also, I knew Chuck was going to free Jill from the chair restrains. By that point, his dumbassery was so solidified in my mind that he couldn't possibly do anything else. But then he shocked me when he didn't hand her extra cash for gas before smooching her goodbye. I didn't believe him though. If Jill were not Fulcrum, Chuck would be going in the car with her and showing her the navigation system and other gadgets. Two geeks' roadtrip.

On other forums, especially NBC, some posters are celebrating Chuck choosing Sarah over Jill. Great choice, eh! Chuck chose a CIA officer, who is devoting her life to protecting his, over a Fulcrum agent. Like Chuck himself said, "Jill is Fulcrum. Fulcrum is looking for the Intersect. I'm the Intersect." Casey is spot on to call Chuck a brainiac.

Another thing, that hallway scene in Buymore, was that really bad or what. Sarah was just down the hall, and she couldn't hear Chuck, facing in her direction, and telling Jill not to shoot Sarah in the back and to go with him instead. It was Thanksgiving Day, the entire store was shut down, all the surrounding businesses were shut down, it should have been deathly quiet, and Sarah couldn't hear them chit chatting behind her. Arrg, the show makes Sarah such a stupid spy.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

ss1, I totally agree with you. Chuck made me mad throughout this Jill arc with his idiotic actions, especially when it comes to Jill being involved.

Also, the show not only makes Sarah a incompetent spy but also Casey. NEVER leave Chuck alone with Jill. Why aren't you tailgating/following Chuck and Jill on their date to where it was believe to be some concert?! Wait, what? You guys didn't use the Morgan's door when you just found out Jill is Fulcrum?
Old 11-27-2008, 02:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah! True!
But I couldn't help awwing at the end part, where Chuck FINALLY comes to his senses and locks Jill up in the Nerd Herd Mobile whilst giving is Oscar award winning speech! XD
Old 11-27-2008, 04:53 AM
New Fan

I gess i'm on my own here, but i really understand Chucks reaction this episode.
How can you not trust the person you have been with for 4 years? Specially when she told him their thing was all true and she had real feelings for him. Come on, 4 years are not 4 days.

I guess all he wanted was his college life back, and Jill was a very important part of it. I understand Chuck, but I kind of hope more of Jill. After all she said she was still able to put a gan on his head? The only explanation i can think of is that the 'true machine' was broken.

However, I liked how Chuck realized that he couldn't stand beeing without Sarah. And back on them, I loved the 'teaching how to kiss' scene. So much love in there, from both of them. They MUST get together. The final scene was also great, everybody seemed so happy!

I hope we can get more Chuck and Sarah next episode. It'll come next week?
Old 11-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

I've come to realise that i want my own Nerd Car , i'de love to have one with a detention mode for everyone that tried to steal it.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
I've come to realise that i want my own Nerd Car , i'de love to have one with a detention mode for everyone that tried to steal it.
that would so rock
Old 11-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

i wish my car had that mode. i totally can see morgan hitting that which would be kind of funny.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Awesome keeping Jeff away from the booze

Plus Jeff there are glasses man, don't drink from the bottle.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lais.gasparini (View Post)
I gess i'm on my own here, but i really understand Chucks reaction this episode.
How can you not trust the person you have been with for 4 years? Specially when she told him their thing was all true and she had real feelings for him. Come on, 4 years are not 4 days.

I guess all he wanted was his college life back, and Jill was a very important part of it.
You're not on your own. Some of us saw it like that, other's didn't. That's what make this so interesting - to see the different perspectives folks have. Some hated the trilogy for the changes they saw in Chuck's behavior toward Sarah. Others saw it as a further development of things that were revealed about Chuck's past and why he became stuck in the rut his life took.

It's all a matter of perspective.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lester has a straw.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse 01 (View Post)
Lester has a straw.
wth..?
Old 11-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

, i never noticed that, he does