Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode! in general I love episode with Thanksgiving
And I'm glad the Jill storyline is over! Sorry i have nothing against her, but the storyline of the girlfriend who's in reality a spy was too much!

Quote:
While Sarah was running after Jill, Chuck yelled "Sarah, don't hurt her.". Sarah glanced back with a "WTF Chuck, she betrayed you 3 times and you still don't want to get her hurt?!" look on her face. - or maybe it's just me.
ahah I loved this moment! it was the look of "oh come on Chuck"!

Quote:
Why Casey wasn't invited? I'm sure he was all alone in his appartement. :[
I was wondering the same thing, why he wasn't here?

But I really like the last scene with Chuck looking at Sarah

Old 11-25-2008, 07:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the end when they entered Ellie's home.
It was the same as they did in the vs the Break Up, but they was actually happy for real and not faking
Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I must say that i'm dissapointed in this episode. This was supposed to be the climax of the trilogy and the real closure with Jill and all we got was Chuck acting like he was in 2.06 & 2.07 except with the knowledge that Jill is Fulcrum now. After knowing what she is and does he still wants to get back with HER? He really is desperate for someone, anyone to love him.

Pathetic if you ask me, and one thing that clearly left me thinking WTF, no apology to either Casey or Sarah for betraying them or not trusting them? He apologysed for accepting the mission not for what he was done to the teams trust in this arc.

Am i supposed to be happy about the Charah final scene? Well i'm not, it felt to me like they just wanted to brush everything that Chuck did to her with Jill and make it seem right, that way all is well and Charah can continue.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am just too spent to feel happy or disappointed about this whole arc, or even the last episode.
One thing for sure, i am not waiting on the next episode as anxious as i was before in season 1 and rest of season 2.

Looks like everyone is very happy with the :" I would've let you go, but you was about to kill Sarah and this made up my mind" line.
For me it was a bit too cheesy, a bit too much Hollywood. How can i believe he was about to let her go when she betrayed him multiple times . Chuck is not a saint, everyone with any human feeling would take Jill down just for revenge

Last edited by Chucko; 11-25-2008 at 08:31 AM
Old 11-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

1- When Sarah goes after Jill he yells "Sarah don't hurt her". I Chuck WTF have you got no faith in Sarah and don't you think she can do her damn job?

2- No apology to either Casey or Sarah for betraying them or not trusting them? He apologysed for accepting the mission not for what he was done to the teams trust in this arc. Viewing 2.08 i get the feeling that Chuck has free reign to mess up anytime he likes as long as he saves the day, and all will be well in the Team.

3- Am i supposed to be happy about the Charah final scene? Well i'm not, it felt to me like they just wanted to brush everything that Chuck did to her (on a friendship level) with Jill and make it seem right, that way all is well and Charah can continue. I can understand Sarah saying that she doesn't want Chuck to change his personality, it's very Sarah and that's why she fell in love with him but for heavens sake the guy did not trust you ONE time at all during this arc. Not once and he gets off easily with a handshake?

4- I guess i was expecting a proper ending then the one "btw you are under arrest and i'm breaking up with you". That was the most stupid break-up line i've ever seen. THAT's not closure man, that's an excuse.

5- LOVED Morgan's fixation with Turkey and his wishing on the door LOL.

6- Cracked up with Lester holding Sarah like that and Awesome taking the bottle of wine from Jeff.

7- LOVED Ellie freaking out about the Awesome's and everything needed to be perfect.

8- It says a lot when the Buy More crew can entertain/please me much more then the title Character on the show. This arc has seriously changed Chuck's image in me, i don't hate the guy but i don't feel sorry for him anymore and that's bad for me for sure becaus i'm supposed to feel for him.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Ratings went down to 6.62M this week. Maybe the DWTS finale had something to do with it.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darky703 (View Post)
Ratings went down to 6.62M this week. Maybe the DWTS finale had something to do with it.
I just don't know how anyone can watch this Dancing With The Wannabes show
Old 11-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Old 11-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The whole idea of fighting on a gravitron was funny, though.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You can dupe me twice, put a bomb on a door that will kill my handlers, betray your country, steal gov't secrets, hold me hostage, put a gun to my head, lie to me and that's ok, but I saw you point a gun at Sarah and that is something I will not tolerate! - Chuck's closure to Jill. LAME as hell.
Haha, so funny, and soo true

EDIT:
Want to see a riot? Post it on the NBC board Sandrinha, haha
Old 11-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse 01 (View Post)
The whole idea of fighting on a gravitron was funny, though.
The episode without the Chill crap was pretty good, it's been that way for this arc the Buy More stuff has been great IMO it's just the Chill laladrama that destroyed a little of my view on these eps.

I also cracked up when got out of the Gravitron and looked like he was drunk .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucko (View Post)
Want to see a riot? Post it on the NBC board Sandrinha, haha
That place is like one big suck up to Chuck place so there is no point . The man can do no wrong in that place i'm telling you.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

i liked this episode, of course the whole time i was hoping that at the end chuck would shot jill, but i guess that would change the direction of the show...

i liked the end with chuck telling jill "your under arrested and by the way i'm breaking up with you." sure it was cheesy but it was good. i just wished that they didn't make chuck so stupid, obveously jill has proven a few times that she shouldn't be trusted, and plus he aready broke his heart.

i loved the scene at the end with sarah and chuck. she was saying don't change your personality, don't start lying because she likes him the way that he is.

as for the buymore storyline as usual it rocked. i loved how morgan loves turkey and that elle actually felt bad for uninvited him. and the whole last scene at the dinner table.

as for big mike knocking the guy out, that made the episode. i loved the look on Casey's face. now he knows don't mess with the boss .

theres no new episode next week
Old 11-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Big Mike hates thiefs .

I saw a promo at the end of the show so i'm assuming there will be one next week.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure we're getting 3 more episodes in a row before the New Year.