Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought they were handled perfectly. I think if they would have gotten back together when Rebecca went to him - well, even as a fan of them, I don't think I was quite ready. It would have been too soon, but seeing the little hints here and there that it will most likely be them together in the future ... I thought that was perfect.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i agree. if they had gotten back together, it probably would have felt a bit forced.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the finale! I'm so happy we got this ending and not the S3 one! I agree with all of you, it was too early for them to get back together during the finale.

'Greek' creator Patrick Sean Smith on the series finale you didn't see and chances of a spin-off | Inside TV | EW.com

Flash-forward ending:
Quote:
You mentioned a little bit about a flash-forward that didn’t air. How was that different from what we saw?
The flash-forward was to Rusty’s graduation. At Rusty, Rebecca, Dale, and Calvin’s graduation. We also reveal, at the end, that it was Cappie’s graduation as well. The idea is that he stuck around for two years, and I’m pretty sure this will be on the DVD, so people will have the opportunity to see it. It was our undergrads — who were then graduates — two years later from when we left off at spring break with Casey coming back from GW to see Rusty’s graduation and then being reunited with Cappie and them kind of having a drink of hope at Dobbler’s at the end to show that as a game-changer for them. And Ashleigh was back from New York and Evan’s married. It was just one of those flash-forward to reunion-type thing were it was all tied up that way.
On Rebecca&Evan:
Quote:
So with him, I did see — I will say that I did see Evan and Rebecca getting back together. I wanted to keep it a little bit open just so that it wasn’t, everybody take the hand of their partner and do the curtain call at the end, with your respective mate. But I always did imagine that those two worked really well together and that they could grow up together and benefit from each other.