Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2010, 05:23 PM
New Fan

it is cute to see him so oblivious! but i agree, it can kinda be a little uncomfortable sometimes too...like I feel like it's not fair to Rebecca. I love Casey as much as everyone else, and I'm glad she's with Cappie but I really hoped they wouldn't show Rebecca as like a consolation prize for Evan not getting Casey...because she's already been through the whole "not-over-Casey-boyfriend" thing and I think she deserves someone who loves her back now!

which is why I was kind of upset when they showed Evan was gonna kiss Rebecca n then didnt cuz he saw Casey....BUTTT i think in this recent episode Evan's attraction to Rebecca was like a lot clearer and I liked it!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 PM
New Fan

Evan's stepped up his game so I'm happy with them lately. It looks like Ash likes them together and I'm loving the idea of them hanging out with her more and double dates and all of that.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:20 AM
New Fan

Did someone see the 3x15 episode ?
The convo between Evan and Calvin was HUGELY cute , it put a smile on my face all the scene long but the last scene broke my heart. Seriously it shows how Rebecca is afraid of what she feels about Evan.
And I'm scared about their future now. Does Evan is more involved than Becs in this relationship ? Tooooo many questions out there and I need answers FAST.

What do you think guys ?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think it's clear that she's terrified as soon as things start to get serious in a relationship or when the words 'i love you' or similar is about to happen soon she gets scared and runs a mile or does something to mess it up (sleeping with beaver in this case) and boy is she going to regret it! as i think she really likes evan and he's falling for her big time but when he finds out it's over. I just don't know how she's goin to convince him to give it another chance which is sad
Old 02-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. Rebecca has made it obvious that she really likes him but I think, lately, since Evan has been showing how much he likes her back that it freaks her out. I have a feeling she'll know that she was in the wrong for the whole Beaver thing eventually and they'll be alright. Evan hasn't been judgemental with her at all and I'm sure he'll be upset but I can see him forgiving her if she finally lets her guard down with him.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:43 PM
New Fan

Agreed. Like it says on the ABC Fam site, I think this is just foreplay for them right now lolol And, omg, I love your CE icon. They're everywhere lately and i love it.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love it!

Maybe with this whole Beaver thing and them being apart, they'll get more screentime somehow. I hate that they're only on for like 3 minutes an episode.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

they need to sort it out.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After this latest episode, I'm really, kinda, almost, shipping them. Hah. I was actually into what was going on with them, and before now, I haven't been.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved them so much last episode! Great kiss

And I've uploaded a Rebecca/Evan video, though it doesn't really include the events from last night but from their break up. But watch yourself:
Evan & Rebecca - Heartless

Let me know what you think about it!

let's desert this day of hurt...
...tomorrow we'll be free...

Old 03-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Great video! I love it. I was hoping to see more E/R videos out there.

Icon: catalytically@lj
Old 03-31-2010, 02:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixaaa (View Post)
Great video! I love it. I was hoping to see more E/R videos out there.
Thanks so much I really hope that we get more Evan/Rebecca videos after their reunion, too

let's desert this day of hurt...
...tomorrow we'll be free...

Old 04-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was amazing, Nadine! Awesome job.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:19 PM
New Fan

hey just made a new rebecca/evan video! i absolutely love them right now!

you're the one; evan & rebecca

i hope you like it!! let me know what you think!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ My internet is killing me right now, but I'll definitely be checking it out soon! Thanks for sharing.