Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

well not sure how i felt about the episode i did love dale/rusty/calvin scenes though and i loved dales three musketeer comment it was too cute and why can ashleigh never get the guy. as for rebecca since she is my absolute fav character on the show my heart broke for her. i have to agree maybe i would have been a little bit happier with the episode if i liked caspie even a littl but honestly they do nothing for me as a couple
Old 06-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

The BEST parts of the episode for me are:

All the Cappie/Casey scenes! Especially the kiss. And their talk about the future.

The Evan/Frannie parts! I adore this couple. The kisses, their talk about why they want to be together.

The Rusty/Casey/Cappie parts.

The friendship Ash/Casey parts. And the Calvin/Dale/Rusty scenes.

An amazing episode.

The parts that I did NOT like:

Cappie going back to Rebecca as to be expected since she is in a bad situation.

Rebecca saying Cappie is beneath her.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 06-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
i did love dale/rusty/calvin scenes though and i loved dales three musketeer comment.
That comment made me giggle! Along with the, when did it become a bad thing to have ambition? And Dale's like, "I think in the 80s!" LOL.

Old 06-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
That comment made me giggle! Along with the, when did it become a bad thing to have ambition? And Dale's like, "I think in the 80s!" LOL.
i just love thier friendship and hope to see a whole lot moer of them together next season
Old 06-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

i like evan and frannie, that kiss was hot. can't wait for next season!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHalo (View Post)
i like evan and frannie, that kiss was hot. can't wait for next season!
i was a little surprised that i actually wasn't too bothered by them hooking up cause i loved casey/evan so much but i don't know maybe frannie and evan have potential and thier kiss was definately the hottest moment of the episode they seem to actually have quiet a bit of chemistry
Old 06-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, I loved how Dale was the one to save them/pick them up. Even if he is quirky and a bit over the top sometimes, he ultimately has a good heart. I hope we get a little more of him next season!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay I don't think anyone pointed out that the fellow *the guy ash* was chasing kneeled down and put back a Cyprus-Rhodes hat in a very "I can't have people see me" type of look and he jammed?

Hmm..Aww Greek reminds me of my "Greek" experience..Spring Break in Rosarito baby, ahh Casey is so right, I work 50 hours a week at a corporate job for the rest of my life *sigh* LOL
Old 06-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRoMe (View Post)
Okay I don't think anyone pointed out that the fellow *the guy ash* was chasing kneeled down and put back a Cyprus-Rhodes hat in a very "I can't have people see me" type of look and he jammed?
I noticed that too. I actually pointed it out to my brother, because he didn't even realize what that was about.

Did anyone else feel like the ending was a little weird. Was there even one "big" cliff hanger, because, to me, it didn't really feel like a finale. especially when it ended with the guys taking the girls clothes, that just seemed kinda weird and random.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRoMe (View Post)

Hmm..Aww Greek reminds me of my "Greek" experience..Spring Break in Rosarito baby, ahh Casey is so right, I work 50 hours a week at a corporate job for the rest of my life *sigh* LOL
i noticed the cru hat but for some reason didn't think much of it at the time cause i was more concerned with the cappie/rebecca/casey/evan/frannie plot
Old 06-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Passionate Fan

poor rebecca. she's my favorite female character on the show. i love dilshad and what she does with the character and i totally give props to her for this episode. her looks when she got her jacket and found casey with cappie and her little look back then she and cappie were walking away. it's obvious she's uncomfortable and insecure about casey. my c/r heart was breaking when rebecca saw cappie and casey on the beach. dilshad knocked that scene out of the park for me. she wants to be strong like everyone thinks she is even though her world is crumbling around her. the call, then seeing cappie with casey... god! i hate that rebecca said that cappie was beneath her and that cappie chalked up rebecca's stubborness to being a spoiled daddy's girl. i don't think what rebecca said was any worse than what cappie said. rebecca knew saying cappie was beneath her would hurt him just like cappie bringing up rebecca's dad would hurt her. they both said things that aren't cool, but they said it in the heat of the moment and, IMO, i don't believe either of them really meant it. my little c/r heart was not having any of the c/c kiss. i'm sure it was great for c/c fans, but i didn't like it. especially after the rebecca/cappie argument, it felt a little too soon for c/c to be kissing. it kinda felt like breaking up with your significant other and then hooking up with someone else in the same night. that's just my opinion though. i LOVE the look on cappie's face when he found out about rebecca's dad. it looked like cappie realized rebecca was in pain the whole break. to me, it seemed like he wanted to find her, not out of obligation, but out of concern and genuine care for rebecca. their last scene was so short, but it was so sweet. rebecca's rarely so vulnerable and she only shows that vulnerability with cappie. i love seeing that vulnurability and i'm so glad this half of the season the writers are FINALLY giving rebecca something that shows her other sides. i mean, they gave frannie some humanity. it's about damn time rebecca got some too.

now... about frannie and evan...

i've voiced my blah-ness and "i still believe frannie's evil"-ness in the past. i still stand by that! i think frannie [to some extent] has some sort of attraction to evan and evan the same in return, but they're using each other. that's obvious. frannie wants to be tied to the chambers name and evan is obviously not over casey and wants to make her jealous. they're using each other for personal gain and this relationship IMO will never work because of that. for a relationship to work, you have to care about the person not care about what they can do for you you. i will admit the kiss was hot, but i don't see them in a real relationship unless they both stop using each other.

speaking on romance and relationships...

ashleigh. aw, girl, the writers have not been good to you lately. her storylines felt very filler, but i like that her hot guy comes from CRU. it gives me hope that she may get a storyline to call her own next season.

brolove! i love the dale/calvin/rusty scenes! dale's a good guy and cares about his friends. he went to great lengths to get calvin and rusty to talk. i LOVE that he actually locked them out of the car! i want more dale/calvin/rusty scenes next season. THIS is what i want more of! friendship and the trials of friendship. love triangles are getting too heavy on this show. it's overshadowing everything else.

HOWEVER, if giving ashleigh a guy gets her a storyline, i will gladly overlook the romance to see an actual scene for her that doesn't revolve around the storylines of others. writers! give the girl her own storyline! please!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, Ash's guy goes to CRU?! I totally missed that. Aw, I hope Ash gets a guy.

I actually liked the ending. It felt like a Greek ending to me. They've had similar ones like it. This one in particular reminded me a bit of the one where it ends with Beaver being all, "It's on fire!" And Cappie's like, "Beaver, no!" Just, light-hearted and fun.

I think what happened between C/C is enough to keep viewers coming back, after a season with relatively nothing happening with them. That felt like the cliffhanger to me, at least.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

i hope the ashleigh storyline isn't swept under the rug next season, i want her to have a good consistent storyline and that guy was cute.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Cappie/Casey:
As a C/C fan, we were finally given some much needed scenes between them and some nice ones at that and an unexpected kiss, that I thoroughly enjoyed the heck out of, but kinda wished didn't happen, esp, not after a fight with his girlfriend, if that is what you want to call someone who treats their boyfriends like scum, when things don't go there way. I'm not saying the kiss was wrong, but it was bad timing, but I'm not blaming them much, cause their attraction for eachother has always been there, even before Evan and Before Rebecca and you may try to put those feelings aside, but they are never gone, not if they are as strong as their feelings for eachother, so even though I wished it would have had better timing, I enjoyed it, it was really romantic and totally a MUTUAL Kiss, along with the sand castle moment, the smiles, the walk on the beach, the cuteness with eachother and the much needed screen time...

Casey:
I think Casey is starting to realize that she's been so blinded by goals and Evan and what everyone thinks is best for her, that now, that she has finally decided to stand on her own two feet, that she clearly see's that Cappie is the one, that puts a smile on her face at the end of the day and that when she's with him, that she is free from the future and able to actually enjoy her present. I don't think it took Spring Break to figure it out, I think she's known it all along, but just finally took the courage to admit it to herself and I think she's slowly been doing that lately and hopefully she'll continue to do that, cause what I saw was a moment of realization for Casey and hopefully, there will not be anymore back and forth between her and Evan and Her and Cappie, cause what I feel is that Casey wants to work things out with Cappie, but dosen't want to rush it this time, that was clear when she told him to go to Rebecca, which you could tell was hard for her, but she did it and I am glad she did, cause it shows, that she's willing to wait for him, like he's waited for her. I have no doubt about these two at all, not anymore. It will happen.

Rebecca:
First off, I have to say Dilshad was truely awesome tonight, seriously, she rocked her scenes, cause she managed to make me HATE Rebecca more then I ever thought was possible...... Oh dear, I feel sorry for Rebecca and not in the sympathetic way, but in a pathetic way. What she said to Cappie burned me up, there was NOOOOO NEEEEED for her to tell Cappie, that he is beneath her, EXCUSE ME..... COME AGAIN, YOU SAY? Cappie has done nothing but be a supportive boyfriend of her and gave her, the benefit of the doubt, when noone else would. She KNEW how he felt about Casey from the get go. So, if she's going to get upset, when she see's Casey and Cappie together, then why in the hell, did she put herself in that position to begin with, knowing how he felt? Surely, she didn't think after four months, his feelings for Casey would suddenly disappear, when they haven't in two years since their break-up and she knew that, the whole time. Also, her dad has nothing to do with her relationship with Cappie at all, yet when she get's angry at her dad, or her dad does something wrong, somehow Cappie get's the wrath from it and that's not cool, not even a little bit. He's not her punching bag to knock down, to make herself feel better. She's already humiliated him once to get even with her dad and now this, to humiliate him in front of everyone during spring break, by laying out of their drama for the whole place to hear and insult him like that, was just plain spiteful and unexcuseable and to make matters worse, what really burned me, was Cappie, once again, excused her behavior toward him. She does not deserve him, or his shoulder to cry on, not this time. My heart seriously broke for him, when she said that to him.

Cappie:
OMG, I missed him. I was glad the old Cappie returned. Running down the beach in the muscle shirt was a highlight for me, I seriously cracked up. I love him, he is like the best character ever. Scott totally rocked his scenes and as far as Cappie and Rebecca go, I hate her, but seriously, even after she managed to humiliate him in front of hundreds, he went to her, no anger in hand, to be there for her and I seriously fell in love with him that much more. He took her insults, like a man and put it all aside to be there for her and for that, I seriously hope Cappie, once Rebecca has calmed down and gotten over this, let's her go. She dosen't deserve him, infact, I think, She is beneath him!

Evan/Frannie - First off, EVAN was hot tonight, like really hot. I was glad to see him out and about with the ladies having fun. I seriously enjoy him when he isn't with Casey. Frannie, I loved how she wasn't all over him and being so obvious and let him come to her. I also loved how they flat out admitted that they were partially attracted to each other, but then had other reason's, but didn't care and topped it off with a hit kiss, IMHO.

Rusty/Calvin/Ashleigh - I felt they had really poor scenes. C/R scenes were kinda cute, esp with Dale, but they were more like fillers. I just didn't get it.

Beaver mooning a state trooper--- I cracked up when Cappie said that.

So overall, it wasn't the best finale ever, but it was good and hiatus is going to suck, but Septemeber isn't as bad as 6 months like last time, so I think I can hang in there.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 06-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

i pretty much agree with everything.

and ITA about evan. he was really, really hot. i'm so tired of sad/pathetic pining evan. and surprisingly, i actually enjoyed evan/frannie (well, what i've seen of it so far).