Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Usually hair does lighten after you wash it when it has been dyed. But if you have red in it it is very hard to get rid of, I dyed my hair bright red last year and went back to a chocolate brown but i still have red bits in my hair well i seem to have every colour in my hair, its terrible. I really hope your hair turns out how you want it too.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Ronz, that's so great! I love it when stuff like that happens!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)

Ronz, that's so great! I love it when stuff like that happens!
I know, right ? I don't usually scream or shout, but when it happens, I just go insane lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversparkle (View Post)
Sounds like a great timetable Joyce!

My hair still looks red. The hair stylist said it didn't but it does. And my Dad was making mean remarks about it, saying I wasted my money. And the highlights are invisible. I had pictures and everything of how I wanted it and still it doesn't look anything like it. I hope she's right about it lightening up after I washed it!
I hate it when the result isn't as we've expected when first coming to the hairdresser's !
___db____.dP"Y8_88__88_88_____888888_Yb__dP_____888888_88_.dP"Y8_8888b._____db____88_____888888_ __dPYb___`Ybo."_88__88_88_____88______YbdP________88___88_`Ybo."__8I__Yb___dPYb___88_____88_____ _dP__Yb__o.`Y8b_888888_88__.o_88""_____8P_________88___88_o.`Y8b__8I__dY__dP__Yb__88__.o_88""___ dP""""Yb_8bodP'_88__88_88ood8_888888__dP__________88___88_8bodP'_8888Y"__dP""""Yb_88ood8_888888_
Old 09-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenlouiseex (View Post)
Usually hair does lighten after you wash it when it has been dyed. But if you have red in it it is very hard to get rid of, I dyed my hair bright red last year and went back to a chocolate brown but i still have red bits in my hair well i seem to have every colour in my hair, its terrible. I really hope your hair turns out how you want it too.
I know that. I never had bright red though, just browns with red undertones. And yesterday, the hair stylist said: "Oh, the red's all gone", but turns out it's not. And I can't see the balayage either. I can't expect the red to be gone just like that, but she will have to do the balayage again, because otherwise, I paid her for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronz.ombie (View Post)
I hate it when the result isn't as we've expected when first coming to the hairdresser's !
Me too. And I had it done by a hair stylist because when I dye it, it often goes wrong, but now it still went wrong. That's why I'm so tired of dying my hair. I just want it back the way it was so I don't have to worry about it being too dark or too red.

Oh well... complaining about my hair isn't gonna solve it anyway, so...
Old 09-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, Val! Seems like this is going to take a while...
Old 09-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Ah, I'm glad my hair survived all this at least. I dyed it, then washed it with aggressive shampoo twice, then dyed it again and had bleach on it for the balayage, all in two days. Washed them again this morning, not much changed, but I hope it'll lighten up in one or two weeks. My Mom called the hair stylist and she's coming to do another balayage next week. So, hopefully it'll look a lot better by the time I have to go to school again. And if it's still looking red, I'll have to dye it again in a while, but preferably lighter, so I don't have to wait for it to get lighter.

Anyway, going shopping tomorrow! Part of my pay was transferred onto my account, so for that! Just have to make sure I don't spend it all.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hope it turns out the way you want.
I've given up on my hair for a while (until i get money). I'm just going to tell everyone i had a dip dye as that seems to be in fashion, even though its just my roots that are the different colour not the bottom.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yay for shopping!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenlouiseex (View Post)
Hope it turns out the way you want.
I've given up on my hair for a while (until i get money). I'm just going to tell everyone i had a dip dye as that seems to be in fashion, even though its just my roots that are the different colour not the bottom.
That's one way to look at it. And I've walked around with my roots showing all summer long, too... so whatever. There are indeed people who dye their hair like that on purpose.

Quote:
Yay for shopping!

Don't wanna spend all my money at once though. I have a tendency to do that. I tell myself "no shopping" so then I stay away from the stores a little while, but then when I go back, I need to buy everything at once. It's a typical female thing probably. Any of you have that problem too?
Old 09-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm always a bit afraid to spend too much so I don't spend a lot usually... But yes, I do try to stay away and then buy everything in one time.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have a huge problem with spending money, i just can't resit and its usually when i don't have money to spend but when i have some money to spend on myself i don't like anything :p
Old 09-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

I got lucky. I didn't find much that I liked. So I only ended up buying some essentials like shampoo, some eyeshadow, and a silver necklace. I had been looking for a necklace for a little while and planned on buying one so...

Gotta go sign my enrolment papers for this year tomorrow. And pay the tuition money. And I really should get started on that internship as well! I'll just stop procrastinating and write a letter now. And even better than last time I tried to write something, now I've got two more jobs that I can add to my CV!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

You people talk way too much while I'm at work!
Old 09-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You people talk way too much while I'm at work!
Sorry!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero