Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Same here. I really wish MTV would intervene with stuff like that so that it doesn't get so out of control.

Finally got the rest of the Christmas stuff put away. Ugh. Such a hassle.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Ugh. My friend in Cali called me last night and asked me why I didn't send her a Christmas card; I said I did! Just sent it late because I was sick. She said she hadn't recieved it yet. Did you guys get your cards? I sent them together. Wonder what the heck happened to my cards. :/

Football!

-Hannah
Old 01-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Nope, never got it. And I took down all our cards yesterday and double checked that my mom didn't just put it up without me seeing it. In your sick haze, you remembered to put the stamps on, right?

My very first soccer crush is going to be at the Riot game in two weeks. My friend is the owner and has already teased me about it. I need good ideas to convince him to leave his wife for me.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

God, I would hope so. :/ It's just so weird because I sent them. I put them in my mailbox! :/

You'll be better for his ego because you worship him? LOL

-Hannah
Old 01-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

If your mailman takes stuff out of your mailbox then it should be okay. Ours doesn't take mail unless it's wrongly addressed or for the wrong person. It's a mystery.

Would running and jumping into his arms be too forward? I'd rather have this worked out now than be forced to make a split second decision that night.

Seeing The Fighter on Tuesday. So pumped I could punch someone!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like I have neglected this thread!

Who is gonna watch the Globes tonight?
Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Riot won!! Our first home win! The keeper scored a three pointer then defended the net on what would have been a game winner. It was awesome!

Soxin' it up tomorrow. I'll probably watch the Globes after but I know who won already since I followed along on twitter during the game.

Chris Colfer is a great actor. But not funny enough to win a comedic category. And Glee over ModFam? Puh-leeze.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Riot won!! Our first home win! The keeper scored a three pointer then defended the net on what would have been a game winner. It was awesome!

Soxin' it up tomorrow. I'll probably watch the Globes after but I know who won already since I followed along on twitter during the game.

Chris Colfer is a great actor. But not funny enough to win a comedic category. And Glee over ModFam? Puh-leeze.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

I have an idiot mailperson. I swear s/he reads my magazines before I get them as they have finger marks on the pages and smudges, etc.

So much word, Sara! I was so disappointed about CC. I think he's okay but he should never win in that catergory and it makes me resent him even more as you know the show will force feed him even more. :/ But I was just psyched Christian Bale won! You have to tell me what you thought of The Fighter after you see it!

Glad the Riot won!

-Hannah
Old 01-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

What's up, hotness?

Chris Colfer was cute when he won. That was the only good part.

I can't remember who thanked the teachers (Glee guy?) but he should feel free to thank us by sending me money directly.

Speaking of Glee, I hope that the bald guy doesn't think that winning an award means his show is good. Now Anne Hathaway is guesting. Forget the guest stars and figure out what you want to do with your main characters. I'm tired of the same old crap.

I see The Fighter tomorrow at 2.

SoxFest schedule came out. I'm overwhelmed as usual. So many ball players to mingle with. This is a good problem to have though.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Ditto! Unfortunately, I think that's exactly what Ryan Murphy thinks. More or less because people want to do his show. I know GP wanted to do it again because she liked it and likes MM. Now AH wants to do it and she gets to decide her character, story and songs. :/ That's ridiculous. Glee is terrible this year. I hated giving Darren Criss a contract after ONE episode and the day after it aired because people liked him. WTF? That's not how you run a show.

I won't even go into how he's ruined the main cast for the most part. :/

Looking forward to your thought on The Fighter!

-Hannah
Old 01-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Good morning, Mr. Bicep.

I'm really excited Parks & Rec comes back this week. I wish the lineup was different though. DON'T watch Perfect Couples. Holy horrible, Batman.

Too much good tv on tonight. And I've got to miss it all..
Old 01-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Old 01-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

'Sup, friend?

I am so sore. I don't understand why teams bring in ringers for rec ball. I hate that. Then they set that person all night so he can whale on us. Go play all guys or A ball. Ugh.

The Fighter was awesome. I'm such a sucker for sports movies. Except The Wrestler. That was traumatizing.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Was Christian Bale as good as people are sayting in your opinion? I love him, so I'm stoked to see it whenever I end up seeing it. Can not wait for the Dark knight Rises.

Thanks for the pic of Aria/Ezra. I love them, even though they're way too sweet and make my teeth hurt sometimes. LOL

The Office is back tomorrow. YAY!

-Hannah