Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

no prob bobs

Updated to announce, we added Angel, James Marsters, Dawson's Creek, David Boreanaz, Nick Wechsler, Roswell, Jason Behr, Carrie Underwood and the Hayden Panettiere boards to the competition. The deadline has past, so its likely that you won't be seeing any more updates of boards added. Updated all your links also.

A few things have come up on some of the other boards that I just wanted to make sure to let you guys know as well. To clarify, you don't have to use images that are Christmas related from your art. For instance, you don't have to find Christmas screen caps of the show, or a Christmas picture of Orlando Bloom. You can use random photoshoots, caps, promo pics and just add textures, brushes, Christmas trees etc. Anything to make it look festive

Also, there has been a bit of confusion on the thumbnail we want you to include. I couldn't have worded that any more confusing if I tried We would like you to simply resize your original art to 150x100 without adding additional borders to make your thumbnail stick out when we repost it for voting. And the thumbnail should be 150x100, not 100x150. Sorry for that confusion.

I've added some links to great textures, brushes, graphics and fonts with a holiday theme over on the FanArt board. Just reminding you guys that the FanArt board is a great place for inspiration if you need it and for all your art needs. Mosey on over and check em out and use them if you'd like!

Holiday Brushes, Textures and Graphics
Holiday Fonts

"Original artwork" is confusing a few people It can include pictures you've taken of the holidays around where you live, your family or anything else you've taken yourself. Or drawn Again, post those at the thread on the FanArt board

Lastly, I wanted to remind you guys that everyone can help out in this competition! If you are browsing FF and notice that someone's fanart is good and you like their style, I encourage you to send em a PM! Ask them if they know about the holiday competition You'd be surprised how many people I've come across that love making fanarts but have not heard about the competition Together, we can make this a really fun and a successful holiday competition

Again, please don't hesitate to ask all the questions in the world to be clear.

( Holy Cow! This turned into an essay )

Old 12-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

thnx for the update

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the additional information Jessie
Old 12-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Don't forget, the deadline is today
Old 12-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

The art-making part of the competition is over and the voting is next!

Here is your hub, your magic link to all the poll updates and information about voting. Because the polls will all be set up at different times, check back to this post for updates on which polls have been set up. Or you can surf all the threads and search for the topped polls

To the Happy Place

Polls should begin appearing this afternoon (EST).

Happy voting!

Mods - would you mind keeping this thread open so I can post updates when I have time? Thanks so much!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the work you've done on this Jessie! It's too bad no one didn't submit anything on this board.

We'll keep the thread open, but I'll de-top it for now. Hope that's OK.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! The final poll is up

Link is here

Happy voting! Please also visit the feedback thread on the FanArt board when you are through

Last edited by 4N6 DNA; 12-24-2007 at 06:52 PM
Old 12-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

thnx for the update notice!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-25-2007, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the update Jessie