Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Ok this is really bugging me, I made this art and now I can't figure out the font for the "@livejournal.com" part, can someone help me out please?

Ria
Old 10-11-2007, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Oopps
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 10-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Anyone know the font on the top?

Old 10-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Total Fan

Hey guys.

Can you help me with this font please?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...ns/Tarja19.png
by xswaniconsx
Old 10-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

JustAKid
I had that font on my old computer, but I can not for the life of me remember the name and I tried looking in my backup files but couldn't find it. Did you try leaving a message on that person's livejournal?

I know that sometimes you need the exact font, but I know of a font that is pretty similar, steiner. Sorry I couldn't help you more!

Last edited by 4N6 DNA; 10-28-2007 at 11:24 AM
Old 11-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi! Does anyone know what font is used for the name of a tv programme So You Think You Can Dance? Like in here --> http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8...otoshopvh9.jpg
Old 11-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!

Few links for great holiday fonts!

Fonts & Things - HOLIDAY FONTS - Christmas Fonts
Holiday > Christmas fonts | dafont.com
Old 12-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Shouldve come over here a lot sooner, Thanks for the links!
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
Anyone know the font on the top?
After a bit of looking (I knew I saw the font before - with the same quote in fact ): The font is called Kravitz, the version on the icon is I believe the font in bold, as the original I saw looks way thinner... to be found on here (dafont.com)
There's also a similar font (the is are dotted above the tops of other letters) called arriere garde (to be Googled or found here). That one has the same thickness as the one in the icon, but it looks a bit different.

Thanks for the links both here and on the Brushes thread Now I just have to get myself into the festive spirit... or anything I make will turn out Grinch-y

Jen

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 12-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Jen
Wow, you are all kinds of awesome! Thanks so much for sharing that with me

You are welcome about the brushes and such! The pleasure was mine. I find that for inspiration, listening to holiday music or watching a holiday movie helps I am glad you are working on submitting something
Old 12-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay ... really dumb question ... it's been forever since I've downloaded a new font and added it to my PSP or whever. Once I download, what folder/file are the new fonts supposed to be in? I've looked EVERYWHERE.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Do you mean where you go to install it, or where a site downloaded the font to, Wildfire girl?

If you are asking where to go to install the font, then you go to My Computer > C > WINDOWS > Fonts and go to File > install new font. Find that font wherever you downloaded it and it should pop up in PSP

If you are asking where the download went, did you check your user folder and then downloads?
Old 12-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I meant where to install it. Thank you. I knew it was in a Font folder SOMEWHERE but could not figure out what part of my computer it was on. Thank you.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Hiya... just thought I'd add something for everyone who keeps forgetting how to install a new font (that would be me, too )...

There's one program that a friend of mine recommended ages ago and I've been swearing by it ever since when it comes to fonts... it's called The Font Thing (Google it, there's even a tutorial around... and it does everything: views fonts, shows examples of a specific word/line in all fonts or in only selected ones, in different sizes... and there's a little adorable button saying "Install/Unistall" that dos exactly what it says
Plus you can look at which fonts you have and if you have say a folder or a CD with fonts (I did that, just burnt a CD full of fonts), you can view that and you see which fonts you have and which you don't....
It's not a big program and as far as I remember, it installs very quickly.

I found one download site here, but as I said, if you Google "The Font Thing", more links show up

Just thought I'd share and maybe help.

Jen

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 12-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Absolute Fan

hey does anyone the font used here --> http://www.heroesfanatic.com/images/.../fhm-cover.jpg
(the FHM font)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread