Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Watching them make out was always one of the highlights of the show for me.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, J/H is the first couple I ever enjoyed watching kiss. With other on-screen couples, something always seemed so off (fake?) about their kissing scenes, and nausea ensued.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Honestly, J/H is the first couple I ever enjoyed watching kiss. With other on-screen couples, something always seemed so off (fake?) about their kissing scenes, and nausea ensued.
Yeah, I get what you mean. Sometimes with certain couples it's just gross.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
Yeah, I get what you mean. Sometimes with certain couples it's just gross.
I just learned a new term called uncanny valley: "[it's] a hypothesis in the field of human aesthetics which holds that when human features look and move almost, but not exactly, like natural human beings, it causes a response of revulsion among some human observers."

I think this holds true for kissing scenes where it's clear the actors are acting and have no connection. DM and MK had a lot of physical chemistry, so Hyde and Jackie do, as well.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello to everyone May i be added to the shipper list, please? I recently ended watching the show (200 episodes in one month, i guess i'm officially as crazy as person could only be ) and...well, it's safe to say that my endless list called ''Couples i will ship with all my heart till the day i die'' became longer now.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishik5 (View Post)
Hello to everyone May i be added to the shipper list, please? I recently ended watching the show (200 episodes in one month, i guess i'm officially as crazy as person could only be ) and...well, it's safe to say that my endless list called ''Couples i will ship with all my heart till the day i die'' became longer now.
Added. And welcome! Jackie and Hyde are hard to resist. Have some welcome!Zen:

Old 07-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ohh, thank you! And, honestly, i feel insane everytime i see something Zen related - gifs, screecaps, vids - i feel the urge to jump of my bed and to start squeeing like a little girl. Not to mention i rewatched most of their scenes in S5 & S6 like few dozens times during past couple of weeks. Oh, and by the way i got two of my best friends hooked on the show too, so this way i don't have to go crazy alone
Old 07-26-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ohh, thank you! And, honestly, i feel insane everytime i see something Zen related - gifs, screecaps, vids - i feel the urge to jump of my bed and to start squeeing like a little girl. Not to mention i rewatched most of their scenes in S5 & S6 like few dozens times during past couple of weeks. Oh, and by the way i got two of my best friends hooked on the show too, so this way i don't have to go crazy alone
Wow! You're definitely in our shipper club, huh? We all tend to stare at J/H .gifs longer than we probably should. Are your friends into J/H, as well?

What are your top three favorite Zen moments?

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 07-26-2014 at 03:36 PM
Old 07-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Yay! Another person to be creepy with! ( ) Welcome!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You're definitely in our shipper club, huh?
I guess you can say that And i'll tell you more, i already wrote one fanfic and have bunch of ideas for next one (and two videos) in my mind. ( And although i write a lot, i don't feel so strongly inspired with every couple i ship, which tells about my feelings for J/H a lot.) Those ideas keeps me awake at nights, so i have to go to bed with notebook and pen, but who cares as long as i really enjoy it, right?

Quote:
Are your friends into J/H as well?
Yes, my friends adores them.

Quote:
What are your top three favorite Zen moments?
Oh my god, it is very hard question Seriously, i think it's way easier to name those ones i didn't like, but ok, i'll try.

1. The whole ''This is real waste because i love you'' speech and Hyde's reaction afterwards. When i saw his face... well, i literally felt like my heart stopped for a few seconds there. (as well as his own, i'm sure) Such a breathtaking scene. And when he said ''I'm not saying it back!'' ( typical Hyde ) i was crying and laughing at the same time.
2. When he shaved his beard for her my heart just melted... (yeah, again with my heart. I can probably sue these guys for heart damage they've caused to me (although i'd better do that to those so-called writers of so-called season i refuse to even accept )
3. I guess i'll choose the moment when Hyde gave Jackie her birthday present. Not only was this sweet and beautiful, but knowing Hyde also very meaningful, because c'mon, he never would've done something like that just for anyone.

And of course there's so many other scenes i love and adore in S5, S6... And don't even get me started on early seasons moments, like their date in ''Kelso's Serenade'' or epic Zen teaching lessons, cause i freaking love this period of J/H, too. With different kind of love of course, but perhaps with even more stronger one.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi rishik5 and welcome

I love your favorite 3 Zen moments.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome rishik5! It's always great to have another Zennie around! I love the moments you picked!
I am an original”
Old 07-27-2014, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I guess you can say that And i'll tell you more, i already wrote one fanfic and have bunch of ideas for next one (and two videos) in my mind. ( And although i write a lot, i don't feel so strongly inspired with every couple i ship, which tells about my feelings for J/H a lot.) Those ideas keeps me awake at nights, so i have to go to bed with notebook and pen, but who cares as long as i really enjoy it, right?
I'm with you. I write (and read) only T7S fanfic. There's just so much than can be explored with these characters. If you make the videos, please share the links! We'd love to see them.

Quote:
Oh my god, it is very hard question Seriously, i think it's way easier to name those ones i didn't like, but ok, i'll try.

1. The whole ''This is real waste because i love you'' speech and Hyde's reaction afterwards. When i saw his face... well, i literally felt like my heart stopped for a few seconds there. (as well as his own, i'm sure) Such a breathtaking scene. And when he said ''I'm not saying it back!'' ( typical Hyde ) i was crying and laughing at the same time.
2. When he shaved his beard for her my heart just melted... (yeah, again with my heart. I can probably sue these guys for heart damage they've caused to me (although i'd better do that to those so-called writers of so-called season i refuse to even accept )
3. I guess i'll choose the moment when Hyde gave Jackie her birthday present. Not only was this sweet and beautiful, but knowing Hyde also very meaningful, because c'mon, he never would've done something like that just for anyone.

And of course there's so many other scenes i love and adore in S5, S6... And don't even get me started on early seasons moments, like their date in ''Kelso's Serenade'' or epic Zen teaching lessons, cause i freaking love this period of J/H, too. With different kind of love of course, but perhaps with even more stronger one.
It's hard to go wrong with picking favorite Zen moments. I love all the ones you chose, too. And I also love J/H's relationship in S1-S3. I say this a lot, but I wish the show had connected the two periods of their relationship -- even if it happened at the end of S7 when Hyde was originally supposed to propose to Jackie. He should've told her he lied to her during their first kiss, that he'd felt something -- more than something. And even though getting hitched, to anyone, was never in his plan, not having Jackie in his life would be a lot freakin' worse, so...

Then he shows her an engagement ring.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Another person to be creepy with! ( ) Welcome!
Yeah, my life sorta depends on people like this. When you're crazy shipper and TV shows psycho you need someone, who can understand that and share with you, so i got very lucky with my best friends. *whispers* let me tell you guys a secret: they're all psychos too

Quote:
I'm with you. I write (and read) only T7S fanfic.
Well there are different fandoms i'm writing for, but T7S indeed the one which probably ispired me in the record amount of time. oh, and btw, not so long ago i read yours (well now i know it's yours) fanfic, ''Hyde's Long Way Home'' and let me tell you i was so carried away i forgot about everything till i finished! Amazing work. You're such a talented writer. And what i liked the most - your stories are actually finished Cause this is pain of my life - find some great stories and get hooked on them only to find out they haven't been updated in years.

Quote:
If you make the videos, please share the links! We'd love to see them.
As soon as i'll make some T7S vids, i surely will. For right now i only made videos for others shows.

Quote:
say this a lot, but I wish the show had connected the two periods of their relationship
This. I agree with you, it would've been perfect and very important, actually.

Quote:
He should've told her he lied to her during their first kiss, that he'd felt something -- more than something. And even though getting hitched, to anyone, was never in his plan, not having Jackie in his life would be a lot freakin' worse, so...

Then he shows her an engagement ring.
You're literally killing me. I wanna see this on screen, not only in my head

Oh, and before i forgot, i actually would like to apologize for all grammar mistakes i'm probably making. English is not my native language and whenever i come to this forum and post here, i'm always like: ''God, how people even understand me!''
Old 07-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the Zen thread (and T7S board), rishik5
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim