Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes i like phil of the future and am not afraid to admit it. haha. yea my sis is in love with that show. she hated when disney channel canceled it. yes and my sis is a big ship of PHEELY too. i am happy that we are going to get a long. hehe. does phil of the future actually have a thread? jw. i gotta see those references by you. can you post the link on here? jw.

wow love how alyson was on loveline and said her and raviv are still good friends. that is so sweet. wow you posted some comments on the twitter? lol. i guess that they did see yours then. thats good though. i did not know that pple on twiter were going crazy about phil of the future. and wait i love that you were the one that was going crazy about phil of the future on twitter. lol. you make me laugh.

Yes i love Danny/Mila too. plus Aly/Raviv. just a quick question who is Jennette/Nathan? sorry slow. yea when friends that are famous that are in the press it is not good. they have to say you are dating them all of the time and make up such bull.

glad that you are all with me on the end of t7s. it makes me so made. i wanted hyde/jackie together so bad. fez did not even like jackie that way. he always went along with eric and made fun of her every chance they got. at least hyde never made fun of jackie and if he did it was cus he was teasing with her in a playful way.

who is your number 2 OTP? jw.
what other couples do you like? oh my god i love ray&neela together from ER! they were such a great pair and i wish that they had their chance to be together.

yes it is really nice to meet you too. i hope to post on here more often. haha not to be mean but you do pump up very easily. lol
Old 05-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
yes i like phil of the future and am not afraid to admit it. haha. yea my sis is in love with that show. she hated when disney channel canceled it. yes and my sis is a big ship of PHEELY too. i am happy that we are going to get a long. hehe. does phil of the future actually have a thread? jw. i gotta see those references by you. can you post the link on here? jw.

wow love how alyson was on loveline and said her and raviv are still good friends. that is so sweet. wow you posted some comments on the twitter? lol. i guess that they did see yours then. thats good though. i did not know that pple on twiter were going crazy about phil of the future. and wait i love that you were the one that was going crazy about phil of the future on twitter. lol. you make me laugh.

Yes i love Danny/Mila too. plus Aly/Raviv. just a quick question who is Jennette/Nathan? sorry slow. yea when friends that are famous that are in the press it is not good. they have to say you are dating them all of the time and make up such bull.

glad that you are all with me on the end of t7s. it makes me so made. i wanted hyde/jackie together so bad. fez did not even like jackie that way. he always went along with eric and made fun of her every chance they got. at least hyde never made fun of jackie and if he did it was cus he was teasing with her in a playful way.

who is your number 2 OTP? jw.
what other couples do you like? oh my god i love ray&neela together from ER! they were such a great pair and i wish that they had their chance to be together.

yes it is really nice to meet you too. i hope to post on here more often. haha not to be mean but you do pump up very easily. lol
Yeah. I go nut's over PHEELY. Phil Of The Future discussion on Loveline was awesome and hillarious. Mickey Mouse and Jiminy Cricket were rolling over in there graves.

Dr Drew said "Aww, That's Cute." After Alyson said she uploaded a picture of her and Raviv on twitter. Dr. Drew said that.

There is a thread on the Disney forums here and one on the couples board but those are like so dead.

These Are The Past Pick 5 Threads.

http://www.fanforum.com/f27/pick-5-t...tter-62948025/

http://www.fanforum.com/f27/pick-5-t...hter-62948980/

http://www.fanforum.com/f27/pick-5-t...otes-62950463/

My #2 OTP is Kim Possible/Ron Stoppable.

Jennette and Nathan are in iCarly. Nathan Kress plays Freddie and Jennette Mccurdy plays Sam. Sam and Freddie are my #4 OTP.

I really don't do Real Life Pairings...But i do admit i think Aly/Raviv (Raly), Danny/Mila (Dila), and Jennette/Nathan (Jathan) would be cute as actual couples but i don't ship them. I adore there friendships and if thats all they ever are i'm cool with that. For TV SHIPS I get emotionally invested in. I don't do that for RLP's. I can admit when they are cute though.

Also, Ray/Neela did end up together at the end of ER. Yes it would have been nice to see it in action but they did end up together so im not going to complain to much. Would have liked a Sex Scene but they ended up together.

We never even got a Sex Scene for Jackie/Hyde either. Of course with Disney and Nick shows you won't get sex scenes so none of my Top 5 OTP's ever got a Sex Scene. Now we know Jackie/Hyde had sex and since Ray/Neela ended the show together you know they had sex. We never got to see these though which tick me off.

Also, Hyde never hid under any beds or hid in any closets or hid in any showers to see one of the girls naked like Fez did countless times.

Also, Fez even tried to follow Jackie & Hyde into Hyde's room when he thought Jackie and Hyde were going to have sex. (The episode where jackie remodels Hyde's room)

Fez was a pervert. S8 was OOC. Also the end of S7 as well. Kelso said he was done with Jackie and she was too complicated of a women (In Early S6 he said this) so it's clear S8 was OOC and the end of S7 as well.

Wow. This posts is like Lisa's and Jo's length posts in the Jackie/Hyde thread on the couples board.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

aww love that you go crazy over phil of the future discussions.lol. i bet Micky mouse and jimmy cricket were rolling all over the graves. lol.

wow i would have never guessed that dr. drew said that it was cute that aly uploaded a pic of her and raviv on her twitter. it is cute though. hehe its hard to believe he said that but it is true cus he is dr. drew after all. lol.

aww it sucks that the phil of the future threads are dead on the disney ones. wish that there was a way it could have kept going. thanks for sending me the links though. i checked them out and great job. i do mean that.

oh i know who your #2 OTP is now! i remember kim&ron. wow i havent heard about them in like forever or even see that show. here where i live they dont air it anymore. no classic disney gets aired so it sucks.

thanks for telling me who jennette and nathan are. i never heard of them and i feel bad about that but you can tell me about them if you want. haha.

yea i too dont really do real life pairings either. but i do like aly&raviv,danny&mila. they had great chemistry on and off screen have to at least admit that. yes me too with ships i get emotionally invested too! haha. or i get more obsessed with them lol. my mom tells me that i am crazy. lmao. oh well. new generation and we ship pairs together.

oh my god i cant believe that i forgot that they actually did end up together at the end of ER. stupid me. lol. i wish that we got to see that in action. i do know i saw the episode in the last season where reay and neela kissed. boy was that hot. haha. love that you would of liked a sex scene.

oh my god it pisses me off that we NEVER got a sex scene from jackie/hyde. i hate how we didnt even get to know when their first time was. like we do with donna&eric.. i think since they were the main couple of the show they had more of the firsts than jackie/hyde. i am very happy that us zennies at least got an "i love you" from hyde, glad that it came from him. showed a different side of him then. aww.

oh my god fez was so annoying with peeking at girls from in closets and hiding in showers and under beds. he mainly did it to donna i believe. i also hated the way he talked. it was so annoying.

oh my i forgot that fez followed jackie & hyde in to the bedroom where jackie and hyde were going to have sex. btw i love that episdoe. it is so funny. the kelso scenes are just great. lol.

yeah i agree that fez is a pervet all of the time. in every season he like obessed over seeing girls naked and that got really annoying. esp in s8 where he flaunted all the girls around to get jackie jealous. so annoying.

wow i am shocked at how long our posts are. lmao.

you should PM me cus i am going to bed now but i really wanna contine our conversation next time im on. hehe

GOOd Night
Old 05-23-2010, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, even though we are talking about Jackie/Hyde a little in our posts for a lot of this we can continue in pm's at a later date. But for now i will comment on some of the stuff you said about Jackie/Hyde because well this is a Zenmasters thread.

I still laugh at the people who claimed Jackie & Hyde never had sex. That still makes me when i think about it. Talk about being in denial. I mean it was obvious they had sex. Heck i think they had already had sex before the events pick up in "Going to California" because Jackie said to Hyde "The last couple of weeks have been really dirty and really wrong" so i think in those "couple of weeks" they had already had sex. IMO.

I would be interested in when others here think Jackie and Hyde had sex for the first time. Maybe im the only one who thinks it was during those "couple of weeks."

Yes, I don't acknowledge the end of S7 and S8. But for the people who do acknowledge it and heck it's that way for the people who don't acknowledge it as well.

No matter what Jackie is the only girl Steven Hyde ever loved. So while i don't acknowledge the end of S7 and all of S8. Jackie was the only girl he ever Loved. Nobody can take that away from us Zennies.

Goodnight.

When Lisa and Christina view this thread in the morning they will be like WTF went on.

It looks like we have a new dedicated Zennie on our board.

This board is definitely on fire right now with all the posting.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#17 -- 3

Nikki, have you got a vote for the JH kiss survivor?

Nick, I don't know if J/H had sex before "Going to California". I think it's possible. But Hyde would be the only other person she slept with -- she made Kelso wait a year before they did it. So -- Jackie may have waited, I don't know, a month?

(and thank you for bringing your PotF conversation into PM )
Old 05-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

This survivors gonna be hard

As for the first time J/H had sex, I change my mind all the time, sometimes I think it was before "Going to California" then I think it could've been "Ramble On" since that's were he first called her his girlfriend or "Black Dog" after the whole beard shaving
Old 05-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Yep. FallenAngel. I would think the same thing.

If it wasnt before "Going To California" it was probably in "Ramble On" or "Black Dog".

I still think it's in that couple of week period before "going to california" but who really knows.

Edit: I was the first one that voted for #17 Lisa.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#17 - 4

---

I know, Nick!
Old 05-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
#17 - 4

---

I know, Nick!
I guess i picked the right one.

Now it will be difficult. That is of course if #17 does get voted out.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris and Jo have to vote...
Old 05-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't want to but I guess I'll just vote for 17 so we can end the round
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With Chris's reluctant 5th vote, we say goodbye to the hotness that is...

Vote for your least favorite. First kiss with 5 votes or the most votes after 3 days is voted off.

Jackie and Hyde Make Out/Long Kisses Survivor

308 "Jackie Bags Hyde"

501 "Going to California"

502 "I Can't Quit You, Baby

503 "What Is and What Should Never Be

508 "Thank You"

601 "The Kids Are Alright"

602 "Join Together"

603 "Magic Bus

715 "It's All Over Now"

17. ELIMINATED IN ROUND !

717 "Down the Road Apiece"

---

Chris, you gotta vote! If you don't, your favorite could get voted off.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 03-12-2015 at 01:57 AM
Old 05-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Fine, I was going to vote for number 7 in the last round so we're going with #7
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's more like it, Chris!

#7 -- 1
#12 -- 1 ('cause it really should've been in the last survivor)
Old 05-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan