Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's one of my all-time favorite episodes, actually. Despite that Hyde's trying to get his best friend's girl, I still think he's hot.

Woulda been nice to see a more lengthy scene of him dancing with Jackie using the skills he learned from Kitty.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea me too despite hyde is trying to get his best friends girl too. who's hot? hyde then hell yeah!

yea i wish that hyde and jackie got more lengthy scenes with hydes skills. he could have impressed her even more! cus we did get to see them dance a couple of times like the sweet moment on "babe i'm gonna leave you" or "christmas". i hate that their dancing had to be cut down. they are sweet moments
Old 05-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish we could've had a 22-minute episode that was purely J/H, showing us the in and outs of their relationship -- so we could see how they're different with each other alone than when they're around other people together. I how Hyde's defenses are down in "Magic Bus" with her -- he's just himself without feeling the need to have any guard up. It's so interesting.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah i couldnt agree more. i think that we deserved a 22 min episode to J/H. I am at least happy that hyde got to say "i love you" to Jackie. Even though we never saw their first time like we do Donna/Eric. I would like to see how jackie reacts around just hyde like you said. the writers really put us down w/o giving us that. oh my "Magic Bus" was a great episode for them i believe. love when jackie called him "pudding pop". so cute. and you are right it is so interesting. An episode i love for our J/H is s2 finale "Moon Over Point Place" where Hyde takes the blame for the drugs jackie had purchased. something special was in the making for them
Old 05-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I love that we have another Zennie fan!

Welcome Nikki, I'm Nick. (As if my screen name didnt give it away. lol)
Old 05-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have been a BIG zennie fan forever! i just love love them. i am happy to be on here.

Hi Nick. Nice to meet you. thanks for the welcome. btw i love your icon. when was that pic from?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nikki! I "Moon Over Point Place". You can really see how good a person Hyde is -- he's so protective of Jackie even though he dislikes her so much (then).

Hmm... all this back-and-forth about a 22-minute J/H ep is giving me T7S!comic ideas.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi Oh my god i agree you do see what a good guy hyde is in that episode. oh my god i love how protective hyde is of jackie. i also love the episode "nobody's fault but mine". hyde really opens up to jackie and says he loves her. so sweet. and i like after they are broken up that he tries and fights for her against kelso. how sweet.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

That icon was from February 1st 2010. After Aly and Raviv had lunch together. Somewhere in LA in a Car it looks like. I just love Aly & Raviv, The characters they played in Phil of the Future are still my #1 OTP.

Glad to have another Zennie on the board.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its nice to see that they still hang out as friends. thanks for telling me. yea i like aly and raviv too. i like the show phil of the future also. my sis is in love with it.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Nikki!

I'm Christina but everyone around this board calls me Chris. I'm going to add you to our shippers list
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi Chris! thanks for the welcome. and for adding me to the shippers list. jackie and hyde are great! i just wish that the show had made them end up with eachother rather than jackie and fez! pisses me off. but me and my friends like to pretend season 8 was a dream or never happened.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Well, you are in good company here then!
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover (View Post)
Well, you are in good company here then!
i am glad to be here and talk about jackie and hyde. i have loved them since the start. i always thought that something great was between those two.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

OMG! Another person on this forum that likes Phil of the Future. I have to say i'm like your sister and LOVE PHIL OF THE FUTURE! ♥ ♥ PHEELY! haha. We are so going to get a long. If you check out the recent pick 5 threads you will see a lot of phil of the future references by me.

Yep, Alyson was on loveline like a couple weeks later and when someone brought up Phil of the Future she said that her and Raviv are still really close friends. Then later she mentioned how she upload a pic of her and raviv together and they sat and laughed together at all of the comments. So im pretty sure they saw all the comments i posted on twitter.

Also then Dr. Drew mentioned on Loveline "People are going crazy about Phil of the Future on twitter right now" and well the only one who was going crazy on twitter about Phil of the Future that night was me. So Dr. Drew knows who i am.

But i just love when the actors of my OTP's are close in real life. Aly/Raviv, Danny/Mila, and Jennette/Nathan. It warms my heart. That they are actually really close lifelong friends in real life. All of these. It's great that it's not just for press.

We are all with you on the end of T7S. Everything about the final season was OOC. So :high-five:

Jackie/Hyde are amazing. There my #3 OTP for a reason. ♥

Yes they are after two Disney ships on my list and the one that follows Jackie/Hyde is a nickelodeon show. So Jackie/Hyde are surrounded by Disney and Nickelodeon show ships.

#5 FWIW is Ray/Neela from ER.

But it's really nice to meet you. As you can tell i get pumped up very easily.