Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2004, 03:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Crazy Love//Endless Love// Part 3/3 and a sub chapter

kay. i'm going back to sleep, that was draining.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Hey, can somebody cap the scene where she's wearing his sunglasses in the circle? Thanks.
Whoa. She wore his sunglasses in the circle? Which episode? I can't believe I missed that!

Speaking of sunglasses, do you guys prefer Hyde with or without the glasses? It'd be nice to see Hyde taking off his glasses when he's alone with Jackie.

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
They just made two That 70s comments on SNL. One was "The only thing you'll feel is my foot up your ass." and another skit said, "Great now I can go buy a "Milenium Falcon."
Hahaha, awesome. Was the skit a parody of That '70s Show? I haven't seen SNL in ages. I miss having a TV.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just got your PM Darbi

but I see that Lucii closed the previous thread.

Carol
Old 10-10-2004, 03:41 AM
Passionate Fan

She never wore his sunglasses. People were just wishful thinking.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

I love you, Luci. Thank you for dragging yourself through hell to entertain us.

He wore his sunglasses a lot less often during the early years of the show...the first two seasons.

I don't know. It's all good. He's pretty.

I updated my personal chronology of the show according to this season. I am so bored!

Last edited by Airie75; 10-10-2004 at 04:48 AM
Old 10-10-2004, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AirieRobotica and Cari--you have both been PMed by moi.
Saw and replied...

Quote:
Robotica ~ It's a definite December deadline.
Cool...then count me in for something.

Quote:
Update to Blurred Reality.
Yay ...can't wait to read.

Quote:
Scary movie...I liked Seven, although it isn't technically a scary movie.
That movie literally creeped me the fnck out! Had nightmares for weeks...the whole 'Sloth' scene still sticks with me...*shudders*

Have to say that movie was good for what it was, but wouldn't watch it or other movies like again...that's for sure. Movie was more of mess with your mind kinda thing...

Quote:
Yeah, The Exorcist was cool.
Totally see 'The Exorcist' as being one of those psychological thrillers that'd creep me out. One of the movies I'm inclined to never watch. Another couple of those have to be 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'...the original anyway, which I hear is worse...or Steven King's 'Thinner'...

Quote:

Q1. What is your favorite "awww" scene with these two?

Q2. Did you ever go to summer camp? What kind was it and what's you're favorite memory?

Q3. How many times has Jackie visited Hyde at work?
Q1. Probably J/H at the end of BIGLY. Something about Jackie being so open and risking all telling Hyde how she truly feels, and his fighting his own battle with anger/uncertainty with himself for her...just awwww...

Q2. A few times I've gone. The one memory that sticks out was one of those week long things where we all stayed in cabins, and I was canoeing with a cabin mate. Stepped out of the canoe too soon, where I thought it was solid ground, and ended up waist deep in murky creek water/swamp... Was pretty gross at the time, but hilarious now that I remember it.

Oh...and there was the time when I went and helped build some pool shed with a church group for a week...that was interesting in it's own way...

Q3. No clue...
I read that as if one of the dudes (the gay movie critics) from In Living Color had said it...with a zig-zag hand snap... Hated It! [/b][/QUOTE]

Men on Books! I loved those guys...so hilarious!

Quote:
Remember Fire Marshal Bill??? Ahhh, In Living Color...good times!
Yeah, I remember that.

Also really liked 'Homey the Clown' and 'This Old Box'...In Living Colour was fanfnckingtastic...

Quote:
Speaking of sunglasses, do you guys prefer Hyde with or without the glasses? It'd be nice to see Hyde taking off his glasses when he's alone with Jackie.
I personally prefer Hyde w/o the sunglasses...at least some of the time. Gives you more insight into how he's feeling in certain scenarios. Though he'd never truly be Hyde if he banished them completely. Just wish he'd go sans sunglasses a bit more often.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

The Sloth scene was EWWWWW!!!!

I wish he'd go without sunglasses more often, too, like in the early seasons! He has such emotional eyes.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys, I promised Darbi that I would try to post more so I guess I'll start by answering the Zen Questions.

My favorite awww moment for J/H is a tie between the episode (unfortunately I don't remember the episode titles) where they were going to break up because of her "get off my boyfriend" outburst and she told him that she loved him and he said damn it because he seemed like he didn't realize just how deep his feelings for her had gotten. I was like awww he is so in love with her. The other moment I loved was when she was sleeping in his bed and he had his arm around her that was a very cute moment as well.

I have never been to summer camp is it as much fun as the movies make it out to be?

I think Jackie visited Hyde at his job about 5 times. The first time was when he was working at the photohut and she was stalking him, the second time was when her and Fez showed up to ask him about how he wanted his birthday party decorated, the third time was when he was working at the hotel and she was looking for him but he was with that hobag (even though I love Chilli) cheating. I don't know if this counts but the fourth time was at Red's muffler shop grand opening, and the fifth time was at the office from the episode just recently. Whew! that took a lot of thinking.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Forgot about her visiting him when he was off cheating on her.

Episode is called Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (Heard the song today!), and that's a good insight you had about it!
Old 10-10-2004, 07:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Forgot about her visiting him when he was off cheating on her.

Episode is called Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (Heard the song today!), and that's a good insight you had about it!
Airie I know what you mean, every Zen fan wants to forget that moment. I thought it brought a lot of good drama and angst not to mention good acting from Danny and Mila, but I agree it was hard to watch. However I do like it when they have tension in their scenes like in the beginning of season 6, the first two epsiodes especially the season premiere The Kids Are Alright, I loved the scene where Jackie came into the kitchen in her bathing suit and while she was talking to Kelso the way her and Hyde were exchanging looks at each other. That was great to watch.

Oh and thanks for the episode title.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
The Sloth scene was EWWWWW!!!!

I wish he'd go without sunglasses more often, too, like in the early seasons! He has such emotional eyes.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. On both counts...
Old 10-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Loyal Fan

hey Zennies!

Q1. What is your favorite "awww" scene with these two?
Too many, but probably 'Puddin Pop'.

Q2. Did you ever go to summer camp? What kind was it and what's you're favorite memory?
I didn't, I'm in the UK!

Q3. How many times has Jackie visited Hyde at work?
Errr... not a clue!

I like it that Hyde only really takes off his glasses during intimate/emotional moments (or that just woken up look), it makes them more meaningful. I just wish that there were more of them.
The idea that Jackie should wear Hyde's glasses in the circle is great, but it has to be post-coital.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gapeach
Hi guys, I promised Darbi that I would try to post more so I guess I'll start by answering the Zen Questions.

My favorite awww moment for J/H is a tie between the episode (unfortunately I don't remember the episode titles) where they were going to break up because of her "get off my boyfriend" outburst and she told him that she loved him and he said damn it because he seemed like he didn't realize just how deep his feelings for her had gotten. I was like awww he is so in love with her. The other moment I loved was when she was sleeping in his bed and he had his arm around her that was a very cute moment as well.

Ah, Gapeach...

And yes, if I didn't mention this in my original answering of this question...that moment in BIGLY is just 'awww' for me too, because it's like they both realized for the first time how much they truly cared for each other and that it's probably something they've felt even before they started messing around that previous summer. Anyways, awww!

Luci, I'm off to read your latest piece of genius...I'll be back.

Addendum:

Luci, I love you.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...

Last edited by Darbi; 10-10-2004 at 04:23 PM
Old 10-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

J/H Classic songs

For Once In My Life - Sinatra's Version * Jackie's POV

After I Say I'm Sorry? - Ella Fitzgerald * Hyde after NFBM

Darn That Dream - Billie Holiday * Jackie in her stalking days (inspiration for Blurred Reality)

Lets Call The Whole Thing Off - Lotsa People * The ultimate opposites song
Old 10-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I love "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off!"