Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2004, 12:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Who was it that said they could feel the wind through their pores...or hear the wind...was that Donna too?

My favorite Jackie circle time was when Hyde smushed the cake in her face...it's between that and the time she said that there was no reason for D/E to practice being married and that a woman only needs to be a cook, a maid, and a acrobat in the bed...and of course Hyde likes her more and more cuz she can hire the cook and the maid.

Aunt Flo, will you have waffles with me please.

Hey, sugabooga. -- Nancy, 3
Old 10-10-2004, 01:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Didn't she have a mouth full of cookies? "Oh wait, I totally forgot what I was going to say."
Oreos I think, and they were falling out of her mouth.

Old 10-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Paraphrasing

Jackie: Oh, my god. I just totally forgot what I wanted to say...isn't that FUNNY?!

Eric: Alright, that's enough for the cheerleader.

Fez: Jackie, you seem different, but I can't put my finger on it. Is it because of your hair, your makeup, your red, puffy eyes...?

Hyde: She's Zen, man. Yeah, I'm running a dojo of coolness. Show them, Jackie.

Jackie: Oogly moogly (...aaaand as the cookie falls out of her mouth...) googly!

(Hyde makes The Face.)
Old 10-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladake4
Who was it that said they could feel the wind through their pores...or hear the wind...was that Donna too?
That was Donna in chapter one of my fic...unless the show actually did that.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, see this is becoming too much I'm mixing up the episodes and the fics...maybe I'm just tired.

Old 10-10-2004, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

I was inspired by noticing how badly Donna has always handled her substances.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Eww! Eww! Eww!

T7S's on, 'burning down the house' I've never seen this eppie either...Hyde's kissing Kat Peterson...eww! eww! eww!

Old 10-10-2004, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Oh, god, I KNOW!!!! I wanted to all over myself, him, and Kat. Not as much for the kiss as for the implications of other stuff.

Damn, I forgot to watch T7S today.

I haven't been watching syndication, because I don't want to hog the TV, and I shouldn't watch so much when I've got work. I mean, it's college!

But when MMH is on on Tuesday, I am sooooooooooo watching.
Old 10-10-2004, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I never really got into Hyde kissing anyone but Jackie.
Old 10-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

I found that Donna kiss kinda hot, but I'm perfectly happy with that remaining a one time thing.

So, I did some exploring, and--for all the talk of stalker phase Jackie--hardly any of those episodes deal with her and Hyde/her stalking Hyde. Kinda disappointing. Like season six, where there's all this space for them to have a story...and then they DON'T. Pfft.
Old 10-10-2004, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Airie: THe ball was defintely dropped in season 6, not just with H/J but all around. The whole Kelso daddy fiasco..no comment.

They need to make up for it with some hot and heavy make out sessions. And......go!
Old 10-10-2004, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Oh, definitely! But I'm stuck on the whole stalker thing now. Why is that so legendary if it hardly even got any attention while it was a viable storyline?
Old 10-10-2004, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Aire and Sadeyes, good you're both in here. Okay, what about starting with Neil Young in my classic rock quest? I ask because well, Music Choice just played back to back songs of his...and I was truly digging it. Aire...was he on your list? I haven't had a chance to look at it again. Now .38 Special is playing...I think I like the sound of the late sixties and seventies classic rock sound better. PM me on those answers, please?

Okay, so with that being so completely off topic...let me make a gallant effort to get back on topic.

Ugh! Don't even get me started on the S6 fiasco...it's like a bad dream I can't shake. (shudders) Oh, the Police is playing now...'Don't Stand So Close To Me.'...love The Police. Sorry...uh, what was I saying? Oh, yeah...J/H...although I'm a little nervous on how this 'real dad' situation is going to stretch out over the season...I believe they will have a good year together. But I will admit...I'd like to see some heavy kissing again...with S5 in syndi...makes me long for the passionate, don't care if we get caught kisses. Maybe, just maybe we'll get a no more guessing have they/haven't confirmation episode with some serious lip locking to boot...heh?!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-10-2004, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

I PMed you Darbi. And starting your quest there sounds good to me!

I want to watch them make out SOON. I believe I've already had my "they haven't properly made out since" rant.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

I love you guys, you know that, but I'm drowning with all of this Season 6 sucks talk. I just think we need to focus on the good stuff or we're going to end up with Darbi looking like this, :burn:

Hey, can somebody cap the scene where she's wearing his sunglasses in the circle? Thanks.

They just made two That 70s comments on SNL. One was "The only thing you'll feel is my foot up your ass." and another skit said, "Great now I can go buy a "Milenium Falcon."

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~