Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Wuv you too, man! Got me feeling all gushy inside now.
It's a lovefest!

Carrissima .......

Jackie: "that's it! I'm smackin you!" ( wouldn't you love to see her haul off and smack him for real!? Especially after the "nurse cacapants epi"! Wouldn't it have been awesome if she whacked him and he had a red imprint of her hand on his face for a week!? .)
Old 09-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

I've got nada ...

So here's another

BTW ~ for someone who looks like they use soap, water and shaving foam (and that's all) Hyde has a lot of bottles behind him. Maybe they're Jackie's?
Old 09-18-2004, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Jackie: Steven i know you loved the fuzzy pink handcuffs.....but i left you the pillow!

Zenmaster, SnowQueen
Old 09-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

How wrong do you think it is to be writing a smut fic while watching a disney video? You know, Aladdin and Jasmine have a lot of similarities to J/H ... poor guy, rich girl ...
Old 09-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
How wrong do you think it is to be writing a smut fic while watching a disney video? You know, Aladdin and Jasmine have a lot of similarities to J/H ... poor guy, rich girl ...

I think more along the lines of Beauty and The Beast...'cept, of course, Hyde's not all that hairy...and Jackie's really not that nice...okay, fine. Gah. Jackie looks more like Jasmine anyhow.

Darb-Of course you do. =p

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii

Darb-Of course you do. =p
Course I do what? I've been out of the room for a minute.

Um, let's see screencap, screencap...

Jackie: "If you do that little strip tease dance you've been promising me, I'll put everything back. Plus, I'll get you some extra candles."

Hyde: "D*mn it! Fine! Just make sure the door is locked, I'll put on some music."
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-18-2004, 11:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Its definitely Aladin - Hyde's a real diamond in the rough!

Eeeewwwww, way too gooey!
Old 09-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Okay, quick poll ... pick an episode 1-4 where J/H can have an illicit ... meeting
Old 09-18-2004, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Okay, quick poll ... pick an episode 1-4 where J/H can have an illicit ... meeting
What about after her house party where Kelso set the trashcan on fire. Or, what if he doesn't hurry out of his room when Jackie follows him in there during 'Kelso's Serenade'? No? Sorry...rather lame.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
What about after her house party where Kelso set the trashcan on fire. Or, what if he doesn't hurry out of his room when Jackie follows him in there during 'Kelso's Serenade'? No? Sorry...rather lame.
I agree with Darbi on the house party episode. I love how he and Fez show up at the door looking all manly...so funny.
Old 09-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Course I do what? I've been out of the room for a minute.
Fifth post down, dear. =p (and if you have the number of posts per page set to twenty like mine, the page before this one)

Carri-- I know you said pick an episode...but...I'm bored.

Eric's Depression- While they're at Funland, or maybe on the way back at a rest stop...I shmell a fic idea.

Hyde Moves In-C'mon. "Let's all go Skinny Dipping?" You know Kelso probably got disracted by a fish and...

Vanstock-I don't know. I'd just like to think somethin' happened. I don't know what, I don't know how, but By George, something happened.

Eric's False Alarm- While Jackie escapes her house and the phone calls Kelso's throwing her way, she runs into Hyde on his way to the hotel to pull the alarms...she takes the ride. (It's not as lame idea as I phrased it, lol)

Jackie Says Cheese- Before Hyde goes on that little roadtrip, he stocks up on cheese. Or something. Shut up, I'm tired.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-18-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
Fifth post down, dear. =p (and if you have the number of posts per page set to twenty like mine, the page before this one)

Ooohhh, completely forgot I posted that. Just call me old and mentally challenged...well, just old...I'm not really retarded. Crazy...special, not retarded. I'll shut up now.
Old 09-18-2004, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, I don't know where it would fit ... it's gotta be a kind of a ... I want you lets go have rampant sex right now ... kinda thing. I've done Vanstock and Eric's Depression already in Kindling The Flames, so I'm not sure. Damn, I'm too indecisive!

By the way, I'm totally keeping those ideas for KTF for some future inspiration (Please don't delete this thread anytime soon, Luci!)
Old 09-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know where it would fit ... it's gotta be a kind of a ... I want you lets go have rampant sex right now ... kinda thing. I've done Vanstock and Eric's Depression already in Kindling The Flames, so I'm not sure. Damn, I'm too indecisive!

By the way, I'm totally keeping those ideas for KTF for some future inspiration (Please don't delete this thread anytime soon, Luci!)
What about 'Baby Fever'? That's the one where Hyde calculates up all the money Kelso owes Jackie compared to the damange she does to his van. She could come back later and thank him personally for his assistance. Eh? Or, 'Hyde's Christmas Ranger' after he moves in with his dad. She brings him a house warming gift? I'm not helping am I?
Old 09-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

You are helping! Baby Fever might work ... It's eh. It's complicated! Can I send it to both of you and let you see what you think about where it might go? Please? Pretty pretty please?