Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by basementlover
Are you talking about the new epi luci? Youre usually so on top of everything! lol but yea they're in the same room and like Airie said hes holding her.

I should really update my fics... and that probably wont happen till october when i have time b/c of fall break.
you know what I just realized, that Rae hasn't been in here lately, anyone know anything about that?

LaTeR...
ive been around.. just now that school has started i dont have much time to check up on things. i saw the new episode, loved it! mila's hair.. well, usually i love it, but it was kinda strange in the premiere. is she gonna be in the premiere of Grounded for life? oh yeah.. when i was watching the premiere and i saw the part at the water tower, when hyde and jackie were actually TOUCHING, i jumped in excitement. hopefully there'll be more of that this season.

My Fanfic
Old 09-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rae 316
ive been around.. just now that school has started i dont have much time to check up on things. i saw the new episode, loved it! mila's hair.. well, usually i love it, but it was kinda strange in the premiere. is she gonna be in the premiere of Grounded for life? oh yeah.. when i was watching the premiere and i saw the part at the water tower, when hyde and jackie were actually TOUCHING, i jumped in excitement. hopefully there'll be more of that this season.
There you are! yes her hair is currently being discussed, i thought it looked weird too. I dont know if shes gonna be on the premiere of GFL....
Yes after the water tower scene the epi sorta got better haha i wonder why....
I know what ya mean, school sux, I dont get to get on as much anymore either.

So i know this is stupid cause u just said u dont have alot of time but are we going to get any fic updates any time soon? :gasp: who said that?!?

LaTeR...
Old 09-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
I meant about that pic of Jackie with her mouth wide open and Piglette's response to it.

My favorite Jackie hair was the shortish curly season 2 hair and the wavy winginess of seasons 4 and 5.

I'm purdy sure some did straighten their hair. But I would not know for absolute sure. But I did see a pic of Eoyore in high school with long straight hair (), so...
You know what tho? that was 79 that pic of me was taken and most of the girls had cut and feathered or permed their hair cause the straight long look had run it's course. I got alot of "why don't you do SOMETHING with your hair?" A year after I did. And regretted it!

I think Mila's hair is too pretty to cut off!
Old 09-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god, it's Rae!!!!!!! Now, where's Flowerchild?

There was a Grounded for Life promo last night. Mila was in it.

I just wrenched my back dancing to Van Morrison. Piss.
Old 09-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

I just wrenched my back dancing to Van Morrison. Piss.
*silent cheer*

(not because you wrenched your back, mind you, just the VM part.) =p

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Doesn't Mila play the boyfriend's space geek friend? For some reason I have a hard time believing she was ever a geek. Then again she's been on television the entire time "geek" would have really been an issue with her. Aww childhood TV stars.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Doesn't Mila play the boyfriend's space geek friend? For some reason I have a hard time believing she was ever a geek. Then again she's been on television the entire time "geek" would have really been an issue with her. Aww childhood TV stars.
Yeah, but she doesn't play her really "geeky." She plays her smart. And hot. Enough to be jealous of. And she looks great in glasses.

Yeah, Luci, I'd be jumpin' up and down cheering about Van Morrison, too, but...I wrenched by back.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

D'oh

Okay, so didn't realize that I hit the 'Post New Thread' button. Oopps...thanks Creek Freak for shuting it down. Man, I feel like such a stranger (and idiot now) since I've been offline most of the day. Weird. Anyway, how goes it with my fellow Zennie's today? Boy, I really hope the J/H love will make it's come back during this season...because this place is hot and cold anymore.

I was actually making some relatively good headway with 'By Heart' when the wind was knocked out of my sails. I won't go into the dramatic details other than to say...sometimes...family sucks elf balls.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: D'oh

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Okay, so didn't realize that I hit the 'Post New Thread' button. Oopps...thanks Creek Freak for shuting it down. Man, I feel like such a stranger (and idiot now) since I've been offline most of the day.
Aw, don't feel stupid! Those buttons look exactly the same and are right beside each other. I'm suprised it hasn't happend more often.

Luci's back! That's good, because I, being a complete moron, lost everyones fic recs, so now's a good time to start posting them again.

I'm really, really sorry about that, guys.

I can't remember mine, so I'll post them later when I don't have such a horrible headache.

Remember the rules: Try to limit your recs to a reasonable number (10 or less, but if you go over a little, that's fine. Just try to keep the number...reasonable), and don't suggest your own fics!

Once you post, I'll keep track of them. For real this time, I plomise.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

I shut it down. Only Luci and I (well and the mgr's too) have the power.

I knew it was an honest mistake...so no worries.

Carol

Quote:
Okay, so didn't realize that I hit the 'Post New Thread' button. Oopps...thanks Creek Freak for shuting it down. \

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-11-2004 at 11:40 PM
Old 09-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but she doesn't play her really "geeky." She plays her smart. And hot. Enough to be jealous of. And she looks great in glasses.
i like the way she looks in glasses too, whens the premier for GFL?

I have never seen Career Day and on my listings it says it going to play next week! im excited, I just hope Im not doing anything..so sad, my whole life revolves around the schedule of my favorite show...

Felicity is it ok if I just post a few at a time cause i can't remember everything right now.... (Oh and I'm sorry if any of these are already on the list)

Kitchen Talk- Darbi
By Heart- Darbi
Crazy Love- Luci
In the Beginning- Rae
Switched-Rae
The Newlywed Game- Felicity&Mystic
The Seventh Season- Airie
and thats all i got for now...

LaTeR...
Old 09-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Okay, so didn't realize that I hit the 'Post New Thread' button. Oopps...thanks Creek Freak for shuting it down. Man, I feel like such a stranger (and idiot now) since I've been offline most of the day. Weird. Anyway, how goes it with my fellow Zennie's today? Boy, I really hope the J/H love will make it's come back during this season...because this place is hot and cold anymore.

I was actually making some relatively good headway with 'By Heart' when the wind was knocked out of my sails. I won't go into the dramatic details other than to say...sometimes...family sucks elf balls.
"Meh" I'm sorry but I was like "Darby was allowed to start a thread just to say "meh"??!

your tellin me! I hope it gets better for you. Wait til your married......the inlaw family sucks Santa balls! (sorry, I had to use Santa cause he's ....well...the biggest elf....
Old 09-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: D'oh

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
I shut it down. Only Luci and I (well and the mgr's too) have the power.

I knew it was an honest mistake...so no worries.

Carol
Carol....."the power" Wooooooooo!
Old 09-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by basementlover

Felicity is it ok if I just post a few at a time cause i can't remember everything right now.... (Oh and I'm sorry if any of these are already on the list)
That's completely fine. I'll keep track.

And that's so sweet of you to recommend our fic! And I'm really glad you like it. But, our fic and like, Airie's season 7 fic, are more group fics, and even though J/H are in them, the focus really isn't on them. So would it be ok with everyone if the fics were ones that are primarily J/H?

Airie, you asked that question before, and I never got around to answering it. I'm sorry about that. But, yeah, only main J/H fics.

Again, though...thanks!

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

I knew you'd like that, Eoyore.

Sometimes I can't resist the urge to tell a corny joke.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
Carol....."the power" Wooooooooo!