Old 03-27-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 03-28-2018, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#6 - 2
Old 03-28-2018, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

With three votes (including mine), we must to...

KELSO: Look, man, breaking up sucks, okay? When Jackie dumped me, you know what she said? ''Something, something. Never wanna see you again. Blah, blah, blah.'' Hey, you think that didn't hurt?

---

Vote for your least favorite! First quote with 3 votes or the most votes after 2 days is voted off

---

That 70s Show Season 4 Quote Survivor!

4x07 “Uncomfortable Ball Stuff”

DONNA: Hey, Mrs. Forman. My dad's making a cheese sandwich, but he's missing some stuff. So can I borrow bread and cheese?

KITTY: So who are you taking [to the PriceMart Ball]? Who's the lucky lady?
ERIC: Oh, well, I decided not to go. Personal choice.
RED: You don't have a date, do you?
ERIC: Okay, you know what? It's not about, ''Can I get a date?'' It's about this great book that I'm, like, halfway through. Plus, you know, I could get a date I've got numbers, buddy.
KITTY: Sure you do, honey. You're number one with me.

Eliminated in Round 1

DONNA: You know what? I'll go [to the ball with you]. I told you I would, like, months ago.
ERIC: But that was before the … ugliness.

HYDE: So, Forman, you break up with Donna, but you still get to have sex and go on dates with her? Ride the big red wave, dude.
FEZ: I should break up with Donna. ''Donna, we are through. Let the sex and dating begin.''

Eliminated in Round 2

ERIC: But I will say this. If [Donna] doesn't want it to be a date, then it won't be a date. I am so cool with that because, as we all know, I am very mature. Now if you would all please excuse me, my mommy has to iron my corduroys.

FEZ: Ah, women. Am I right, guys? Ah, who am I kidding? There's no woman for Fez. What must Fez do to get a woman?
HYDE: Well, for one thing, he's gotta cut out that third-person crap. It's weird.

FEZ: How am I supposed to afford new boots? My Bible-thumping host parents won't give me an allowance because I am a pagan.
HYDE: You know, Leo's looking for help down at the Fotohut.
FEZ: The Fotohut, huh? I can really ''picture'' myself there. That job and I will really ''click.'' Oh, I am on a ''roll' '... of film. [Hyde frogs him.] Ow. Don't be so ... ''negative.'' I am the king.

LEO: You sure you wanna get in the Fotohut game? It can chew you up and spit you out like a stick of gum. Or something that seemed edible ‘til you put it in your mouth … and then you realized it's not. Or a stick of gum.
FEZ: What kind of gum?
LEO: Big Red.
FEZ: Oh, that's fine.

LEO: Okay, you're hired. But you're on probation. No, wait. I'm on probation. Oh, wow. I gotta go see my probation officer. [He leaves.]
FEZ: So he's my new boss?
HYDE: Welcome to paradise.

KITTY: Oh, Red. Don't the kids look nice for their date?
RED: Yeah. Nice as hell.
DONNA: Oh, well … thanks, Mrs. Forman.
ERIC: Actually, Mom, as Donna so thoughtfully pointed out earlier, this isn't a date.
KITTY: Well, I just … I like seeing you together. You just — you look so natural.
ERIC: But we're not together.
KITTY: Well, sure you are. I'm looking right at you.
RED: Let's spend the night in the driveway looking at the kids. That's what I wanna do.

DONNA: Eric, stop it. You're being an ass.
ERIC: Well, why don't you just, you know, get over it?
DONNA: I only said that because I wanna be friends again. I mean, I wish we could pretend that we were never boyfriend and girlfriend and just, you know, be friends.
ERIC: Donna, it's hard. It's not like being friends with Hyde, okay? I haven't, you know, touched his fun parts … well, on purpose.

[At the Piggly-Wiggly, Bob is grabbing a stack of TV dinners from the freezer. He puts them into his cart as Joanne watches.]

BOB: My wife left me. I don't cook. I don't shop. I'm hungry. This place scares me, and I like Salisbury steak.
JOANNE: So you don't cook or shop, and your idea of a nice meal is gristly hamburger smothered in goo? What woman could let all that go?

BOB: Hey, I've got an upside.
JOANNE: I know. You're a good guy. A good, old-fashioned, out-of-touch, Stone Age guy. But, you know, there's nothing wrong with you that changing yourself completely couldn't fix.
BOB: Thank you.

KITTY: Oh, Donna. Oh, oh — so, are you having fun at the big ball?
DONNA: Um, yeah. You know, at first I wasn't. Eric was being really jerky and weird.
KITTY: Uh-huh. Well, he does that.

DONNA: I mean if [Eric] gets me a glass of punch, it's not like we have to sleep together.
KITTY: Well, it would have to be pretty good punch. Ahahahaha! They have an open bar.

DONNA: Eric, what the hell?
ERIC: What?
DONNA: Why are you kissing her [Connie, a girl he’d danced with at the ball]? You're on a date with me.
ERIC: It wasn't a date.
DONNA: Well, it is now, you bastard! Now come open my car door for me before I kick your ass!

KELSO: The Fotohut's cool. Hyde, your job kicks ass.
HYDE: Yeah. I never thought I'd be a working man, man. But, man, here I am ... working for the Man. And you know what, man? I like the Man.

LEO: So, my probation officer was sure happy I came by. He even wants to see me for some additional years. He's a good guy.

KITTY: And then you encourage him and what happens? He ends up kissing a girl while he's on a date with another girl.
RED: Once again, an open bar spells disaster for the Forman family.
KITTY: Red, I am not drunk. I am upset … and drunk. All I know is that is not the way to behave on a date.
ERIC & RED: It wasn't a date.
KITTY & DONNA: Oh, please.

LEO: I don't like what's goin' on here, man. That little dude [Fez] is making us all look bad. I'm afraid the boss is gonna fire me.
HYDE: Leo, you are the boss.

FEZ [from outside the Fotohut]: Did you fire [Hyde] yet? I'll take his shifts.
LEO: Hey, dude, man. I think we decided that you're fired.
FEZ: Oh. Well, that's a cold slap in the groin. How am I supposed to afford my new boots?
LEO: Here. Just do what I do, man. Just get some money out of the register when the boss isn't lookin'.
HYDE: Once again, Leo, you are the boss.
LEO: And I'm not lookin'.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#1 - 1
Old 03-29-2018, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

#1 - 1
#4 - 1
Old 03-29-2018, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 03-30-2018, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#1 - 1
#4 - 2
Old 03-31-2018, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

With two votes, we must to...

DONNA: You know what? I'll go [to the ball with you]. I told you I would, like, months ago.
ERIC: But that was before the … ugliness.

---

Vote for your least favorite! First quote with 3 votes or the most votes after 2 days is voted off

---

DONNA: Hey, Mrs. Forman. My dad's making a cheese sandwich, but he's missing some stuff. So can I borrow bread and cheese?

ERIC: Okay, you know what? It's not about, ''Can I get a date?'' It's about this great book that I'm, like, halfway through. Plus, you know, I could get a date I've got numbers, buddy.

Eliminated in Round 1

Eliminated in Round 3

HYDE: So, Forman, you break up with Donna, but you still get to have sex and go on dates with her? Ride the big red wave, dude.
FEZ: I should break up with Donna. ''Donna, we are through. Let the sex and dating begin.''

Eliminated in Round 2

ERIC: But I will say this. If [Donna] doesn't want it to be a date, then it won't be a date. I am so cool with that because, as we all know, I am very mature. Now if you would all please excuse me, my mommy has to iron my corduroys.

FEZ: Ah, women. Am I right, guys? Ah, who am I kidding? There's no woman for Fez. What must Fez do to get a woman?
HYDE: Well, for one thing, he's gotta cut out that third-person crap. It's weird.

FEZ: How am I supposed to afford new boots? My Bible-thumping host parents won't give me an allowance because I am a pagan.
FEZ: The Fotohut, huh? I can really ''picture'' myself there. That job and I will really ''click.'' Oh, I am on a ''roll' '... of film. [Hyde frogs him.] Ow. Don't be so ... ''negative.'' I am the king.

LEO: You sure you wanna get in the Fotohut game? It can chew you up and spit you out like a stick of gum. Or something that seemed edible ‘til you put it in your mouth … and then you realized it's not. Or a stick of gum.

LEO: Okay, you're hired. But you're on probation. No, wait. I'm on probation. Oh, wow. I gotta go see my probation officer. [He leaves.]

ERIC: Actually, Mom, as Donna so thoughtfully pointed out earlier, this isn't a date.
KITTY: Well, I just … I like seeing you together. You just — you look so natural.
RED: Let's spend the night in the driveway looking at the kids. That's what I wanna do.

DONNA: I only said that because I wanna be friends again. I mean, I wish we could pretend that we were never boyfriend and girlfriend and just, you know, be friends.
ERIC: Donna, it's hard. It's not like being friends with Hyde, okay? I haven't, you know, touched his fun parts … well, on purpose.

[At the Piggly-Wiggly, Bob is grabbing a stack of TV dinners from the freezer. He puts them into his cart as Joanne watches.]

BOB: My wife left me. I don't cook. I don't shop. I'm hungry. This place scares me, and I like Salisbury steak.
JOANNE: So you don't cook or shop, and your idea of a nice meal is gristly hamburger smothered in goo? What woman could let all that go?

JOANNE: I know. You're a good guy. A good, old-fashioned, out-of-touch, Stone Age guy. But, you know, there's nothing wrong with you that changing yourself completely couldn't fix.

DONNA: Um, yeah. You know, at first I wasn't. Eric was being really jerky and weird.

DONNA: I mean if [Eric] gets me a glass of punch, it's not like we have to sleep together.
KITTY: Well, it would have to be pretty good punch. Ahahahaha! They have an open bar.

DONNA: Why are you kissing her [Connie, a girl he’d danced with at the ball]? You're on a date with me.
DONNA: Well, it is now, you bastard! Now come open my car door for me before I kick your ass!

HYDE: Yeah. I never thought I'd be a working man, man. But, man, here I am ... working for the Man. And you know what, man? I like the Man.

LEO: So, my probation officer was sure happy I came by. He even wants to see me for some additional years. He's a good guy.

KITTY: And then you encourage him and what happens? He ends up kissing a girl while he's on a date with another girl.
KITTY: Red, I am not drunk. I am upset … and drunk. All I know is that is not the way to behave on a date.

LEO: I don't like what's goin' on here, man. That little dude [Fez] is making us all look bad. I'm afraid the boss is gonna fire me.

FEZ: Oh. Well, that's a cold slap in the groin. How am I supposed to afford my new boots?
LEO: Here. Just do what I do, man. Just get some money out of the register when the boss isn't lookin'.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#1 - 1
Old 04-07-2018, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

#1 - 2
Old 04-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 04-14-2018, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

With three votes, we must to...

---

---

Eliminated in Round 4

Eliminated in Round 1

Eliminated in Round 3

Eliminated in Round 2

Old 04-14-2018, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#19 - 1
Old 04-14-2018, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 04-15-2018, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

With three votes (including mine), we must to...

---

---

Eliminated in Round 4

Eliminated in Round 1

Eliminated in Round 3

Eliminated in Round 2

Eliminated in Round 5