Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2003, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Q & A Thread

Ok, I have a question and I didn't know where else to post it, so I decided to open a Question & Answer thread. I don't know if this is allowed or if we already had one open so if it's not, feel free to close it down! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My question: Does anyone know what the lyrics are to the song that Kelso sang Jackie in "Celebration Day?"

[ 01-13-2004: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Got this from the Quotes Thread:

"But something touched me deep inside the day that Hyde lied,
So bye bye Mr. Steven Hyde
I'm a hottie and you're naughty,
Jackie's gonna be mine,
She like my brunette locks,
not your curly-ass twine
Oh Jackie Burkhardt, you are so fine!"

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Actually I think this is a great idea CreekFreak. I'm almost positive we've had these before but I guess one wasn't started up again after the series of crashes we had a few months ago.

Quote:
I'm a hottie and you're naughty
I'm probably wrong but I interpretted that as being "you're not-y" or however you would spell it. Like Kelso's saying Hyde's not hot [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. *shrug* It works either way [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].
Old 12-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Ambrosia*~:
<STRONG>

I'm probably wrong but I interpretted that as being "you're not-y" or however you would spell it. Like Kelso's saying Hyde's not hot [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. *shrug* It works either way [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was staring at the screen for a full minute re-reading that until it hit me that you meant "not-y" like "nottie" and not "Not Y"

*sigh* Yeah, a little tired over here. ;p And you're right, I think that's what Kelso meant now that my brain fart's over. Hehe.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much tenaciousluci for the lyrics! (And Ambrosia for the clear up of "not-y" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'll probably be back later with other questions...He!
Old 12-07-2003, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have a question.

Does anyone know the name of the street the Forman house is on?
I know the numbers are 416. And if Donna lives next store what is her address?

Carol
Old 12-23-2003, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have a question about the guy who plays Leo: Is he Chong, from Cheech & Chong? And if so, was I the only one who didn't realize this yet?
Old 12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowscast:
<STRONG>I have a question about the guy who plays Leo: Is he Chong, from Cheech & Chong? And if so, was I the only one who didn't realize this yet?</STRONG>
Yeah he's Tommy Chong! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I'm sure your not the only person to find that out! Those movies were a longtime ago! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day:
<STRONG>I have a question.

Does anyone know the name of the street the Forman house is on?
I know the numbers are 416. And if Donna lives next store what is her address?

Carol</STRONG>
There's an epi where Kelso gives Jackie an Address Rock for a Valentine's gift I believe it was V-day not 100% sure. Donna looks at it & I think one of them reads it out loud. Anyway Donna says "that's my address." So look for that epi.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Uh Blah ]
Old 01-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Uh Blah:
<STRONG>There's an epi where Kelso gives Jackie an Address Rock for a Valentine's gift I believe it was V-day not 100% sure. Donna looks at it & I think one of them reads it out loud. Anyway Donna says "that's my address." So look for that epi.</STRONG>
Yeah. I don't know what the address is but that episode is 4x17 - Kelso's Career. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

This is prolly a easy one, is this the last season of the show? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by †ü£§däÿ:
<STRONG>This is prolly a easy one, is this the last season of the show? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No it's not. Next season (7) is supposedly their last season. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 10:41 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Yeah. I don't know what the address is but that episode is 4x17 - Kelso's Career. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
for some reason, I thought she said it was "831". it's in my head as that, because that's my birthday. Now, if she actually says that or not, or if I'm pulling that from some other episode of another show that has nothing to do with addresses, I dunno.

ETA: HAH! I was right! The only reason I remembered 831 as Donna's house is because it IS my bday.

So She lives at 831:

and Eric lives next door at 416:

Weirdness

ETA: again, that's like, four blocks away from Eric, if they even count blocks like they did at home (basing this on a burb of my town that was built in the 70s).... and she'd live on the opposite side of the street, since his number is odd and hers is even.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited M3 ]

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 01-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>
ETA: again, that's like, four blocks away from Eric, if they even count blocks like they did at home (basing this on a burb of my town that was built in the 70s).... and she'd live on the opposite side of the street, since his number is odd and hers is even.</STRONG>
Oh, that's nice, with the photographic proof and everything! You should post that to the Errors thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's not necessarily an error. They could live on the intersection of cross streets. Actually, the way Eric's driveway is situated across the back of the house, I always kind of thought the driveway was on a different street than the front door.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited Film Lover ]